X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron
    replied
    Gadgetman Groove

Here is the presentation Ron Hatton did on the Gadgetman Groove at the Bedini-Lindemann 2012 Science & Technology Conference. You can watch it on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JTZKdXmiPQ

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    2013 conference

The thread for the 2013 conference is here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...onference.html

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor by Mark McKay

Go here for the homepage: The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Ed Gray Presentation by Mark McKay

Tomorrow (Friday, October 4th), Mark McKay's presentation on the history of Ed Gray will be released.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    on topic

If you use the search option and put in Stan Meyer, you will see a lot of posts. Also search for electrolysis, hho, etc...

Leave a comment:

• ekpod
    replied
    Thanks for your interest Aaron, where might be a good location for the diagram?

Why don't you take it first and get it posted for everyone? If that's ok I'll
    pm it up.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    @ekpod

EKPOD,

Please put your Stan Meyer and other electrolysis posts in threads that are on topic. This thread is for Conference related material.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• ekpod
    replied
    Recycling the hydroxy torch exhaust like a turbocharger is another method shown by Stanley Meyer.
    Yet another way is catalyzing the flame with stainless steel or another suitable metallic substance.

The following video shows additional results with approximately 11.5V 5.5A

Resonating Dry Cell Electrolysis

I certainly hope this shows a desireable result. This is the only electrolysis system I have built,
    and would greatly appreciate an opinion on the apparent output. Fittings are 1/4in

Has anyone any interest in this?

Perhaps I could sell the plans for this circuit, or build units and offer them for sale, but who needs
    that kind of press with psycho competition around? It wouldn't be right.

Better to offer it up for discussion!
    Last edited by ekpod; 09-19-2012, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ekpod
    replied
    I've learned that matching the resonant frequency of the water cell at every moment is important, because vibrational excitation will change the bond angle of the water and spit the molecules easier. Post process is not my concern.

The rate of gas production seems enhanced with this auto-tuned water cell whether it is electrolytic solution or plain water. Your cause seems just in pursuit of extending generator run times, and is the reason my offer stands.

I know what you mean about the internet plagues. One in particular is the dual 555 PWM circuit by Ravi. Built it, didn't electrolyze with the dry cell at all. Salvaged it for parts and built this one .
    Last edited by ekpod; 09-19-2012, 06:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    nitrogen dilution

Thanks EKpod, but Stan Meyer's secret is mixing nitrogen with the hho to dilute it to slow down the burn and reduce the flame temp. That is how you get the energy out of the HHO. It really isn't about special frequencies or other similar things that the internet is plagued with.

Leave a comment:

• ekpod
    replied
    In the free videos of your modified generator at the convention, it was learned that your team wishes to quadruple the run time before releasing plans. The Meyer - Lawton coil can resonate fuel out of an electrolytic dry cell without integrated chips. It foams all these tiny little bubbles... the current is 2A, and about 12.1 volts at the supply.

Please enjoy the video -

The circuit diagram will be available when it is approved upon request.
    Please contact through forum message.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    new presentation coming

Dave Squires talk on advanced motor principles from the conference will be available in about 2 weeks as a digital download!

Leave a comment:

• John_Bedini
    replied
    John Bedini Schematic...........

Harlan,
    During the process of copying the values were cut off. I will talk about it on the Energy Science Forum.
    This machine is not easy to set and build, this deals with Tom Bearden's pump wave and four wave mixing analogy. But I will go tough it.
    Four Wave Mixing
    John
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-16-2012, 09:07 PM. Reason: adding info

Leave a comment:

• harlan.research
    replied
    John Bedini Schematic...........

Hi,

RE: John Bedini Schematic Kills Viruses/HIV

Did anyone by chance obtain the values of the components for the 6 oscillators that were chopped off on the left side of the of the copies? I know that John was offering in one of the video clips to provide the values at the back of the room to a few attendees.

Other than saying, 10Hz to 10KHz in an intermix; did he explain the further details of each oscillator's frequency, and why????.

Someone has to have these values. Really need this circuit operating for current virus-related illness.

Send Private Message!

Harlan

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Perpetual Motion Reality

Peter Lindemann's presentation from the conference is now available!

Go here to learn more: Perpetual Motion Reality

Leave a comment:

Working...
X