• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikrovolt
    replied
    Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    Don Smith : "generators don't make electricity"

Harry Perrigo : ""The device is a generator as truly as the power-driven rotary generator in any power plant. Those generators don't actually 'make' electricity. They condense it from the air."

"In 1919 Hubbard represented the apparatus as being capable of extracting electrical energy directly from the air"

Hendershot : "His earlier invention was called a "motor" by the newspapers, but it was actually a generator which was powered by the magnetic field of the earth. His later models created enough electricity to simultaneously light a 120 volt light bulb and a table model radio."

and so on
    I found a few more where small disturbance might be involved and the back and forth action is facilitated.
    The consensus lately leaning toward the the effect performed at a resonant coil. In this video a matching coil on right
    increases the coil on the left ? Ambient background the near field of the yellow primary ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7QiI8p1gi4

while the Bill Alek device increases at the coil but he thought it might be due to transmutation at spark gap due to carbon.
    HV electrical discharge into a Tesla like inductor that allows the pulse to travel back and forth.
    A small HV discharge near field of the primary ? And with Don Smith it's anywhere in the neighborhood.
    Could mean the disruption field even small would functions more as a communicator to the aether and resonant coils.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKfebTL2iiY
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 04-28-2015, 03:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Yanmar
    replied
    Hi Clarence and All,

I'm checking your B&L replication. First of all, thank you for all your work
    So, you said to use toroid transformer. Two of them and i saw the order detail (bill) for those thing TD300-1120-P 125$ On this reciept the order detail was just for one toroid not two.

And on the B&L2.JPG you just sent, we can see one toroid is clockwise and the other is anti-clockwise wound at the primary. So we need 2 differents toroid ? On another site you said and i quote:"both toroid HAVE to be identical!!!!"

I will do your replication, but before ordering anything i just want to be sure.

Thank you again.

SORRY I FOUND my ANSWER. Just put the toroid up side down and invert input lol. Toroid are identical. I'm shy now lol too easy
    Last edited by Yanmar; 04-26-2015, 09:58 PM. Reason: I found my answer

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    Don Smith : "generators don't make electricity"

Harry Perrigo : ""The device is a generator as truly as the power-driven rotary generator in any power plant. Those generators don't actually 'make' electricity. They condense it from the air."

"In 1919 Hubbard represented the apparatus as being capable of extracting electrical energy directly from the air"

Hendershot : "His earlier invention was called a "motor" by the newspapers, but it was actually a generator which was powered by the magnetic field of the earth. His later models created enough electricity to simultaneously light a 120 volt light bulb and a table model radio."

and so on

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    Here he said more : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7GHqw7d1No

Leave a comment:

• lotec
    replied
    Thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

Working...
X