Originally posted by Cadman
View Post
In about Three Books from the 1800's that I have read (I do not read new books on old experiments, they are all giving wrong explanations, conclusions, noises...etc) about Faraday's Experiments with original drawings submitted to the Royal Institution...I do not recall to read about a Magnetic Disc attached to a Copper Disc...but maybe they missed it...or I did...If I did, thanks for correcting me...

Either way, I like your Disc to Disc experiment...still proves/confirms that the Magnetic Field, even if Magnet is just a portion of the circumference...when it rotates it "fills" the Whole Space Ring with that Field propagation...and like you are saying...there is no relative movement between Field to Conductor, therefore...no effect, no output.
Regards
Ufopolitics





) A South Center, and Two North ones next to each side...and of course we could also do it with a "Center North Star"...then two outer South Points...we'll just have to swap the End Magnets...




Comment