This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cr�me de la cr�me (perhaps)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cr�me de la cr�me (perhaps)

    You must consider the whole circuit just might be the miracle machine. And the burst of brilliance was nothing to do with their masterpiece . Well I'm afraid It seems to me that's exactly the case .
    Impress into your head that whatever else is being asked of that battery you are asking it to supply a load whilst remaining full charged . It can and it does, but its very rare and you have to do some very special things to make sure it keeps doing it.
    The 3BGS did now and again almost by accident ... the machines would go off .... wow did they, This really then is about how and why and can it be controlled. It is not about if it can or cant it read through a few pages of that thread and you'll see it done time and time again . This is rather about how and why I think it worked and what can be done to make it keep working, and as you'll see I don't think its anything to do with motors. (apart from their impulse)
    First I would like you to try and grasp that there is a totally different sort of electricity running alongside the electricity you are used to. Your instruments don't see it and for the most part you are unaware of it.
    Where's it hiding and how was it hidden ? It was hidden many years ago possibly thousands for all I know one of the main conspirators in the modern age is Einstein . The E =MC2 Chappie , he and a co conspirator Lorentz wrote a piece of fiction that has had the dog chasing its own tail for years . Its called 'the Lorentz force law' so lets have a quick look at what forces are involved in any electricity, first there is this one .. electrostatic force .. (which incidentally is the one your being kept away from)

    Leyden jars - YouTube

    It exists alight here's its pedigree all mapped out by coulomb

    Electric forces

    there is another another force involved in any electricity which you are probably much more familiar with the electromagnetic force

    Magnetic forces When you hear the sulfate crystals buzzing and crackling inside the battery, you know something amazing (and kind of scary) is happening. From this web page is quite true .. kind of scary might be an understatement

    Capacitive Battery Charger - John Saves Energy

    a talented youngster holding a battery in resonance

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idLeJ...rger/converterhttp://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b5/Bat...se charger.pdf

    This Radio Ham has got very close . Had he actually managed to keep the impulse on that battery tracking the series resonant point the game would be all over IMHO in fact he might even be there and doesn't know it. 80% in that time??
    The thing is you cannot see the series resonant reaction it would be rather like me wishing to see current . No can do! You can however see and monitor the parallel resonant state of things. In fact here is a pretty poor video of me doing exactly that a year or so ago

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwMCs1gO2o8]3bsMarcus Reid Crystal Converter Battery - Casimir Effect - Part 1 - YouTubePart 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTubeBob The Builder - Theme Song (With Lyrics) - YouTube

    well you all can .... opinions thoughts ?
    Last edited by Duncan; 01-06-2014, 11:36 AM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

  • #2
    Originally posted by erfinder
    Hello,

    Taking into consideration that the textbook definition is well established, and is for the most part accurate. Would you be so kind and present your understanding of the fundamental difference between series and parallel resonance, in practical layman terms.

    Regards
    pp

    velocity and shape of the wave form regarding the back emf at series resonance is not defined, It is not that the text book definition isn't 'well established' its only half baked there's huge chunks missing . The velocity and wave form of the back emf at series resonance being one of them.
    it beings with an impulse with a velocity of 192000 miles/sec
    Last edited by Duncan; 01-07-2014, 01:00 PM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

    Comment


    • #3
      I would have done a simple answer as in the textbook.

      1. In LC series the voltage source delivers maximum current limited only the ohmic resistance of circuit (if theoretic zero, then current = Infinite).
      2. In LC parallel, the voltage source delivers minimum current limited at the ohmic resistance of circuit multiplied by Q (quality factor). Theoretic Infinite if LC internal resistance is zero.

      What surprises me is mentioning the speed of light here. I know textbooks state this as current speed (even radio waves), but I always wondered what a resistor does then in a circuit? It "strangles" the wire-pipe and the current flows at the same speed yet?
      Even in Optics, they say that the rainbow colours in a prism are due to the change of medium which reflects (f@cking pun - refracts) into a change of speed of light. How Einstein theories would apply in glass then? Anyway, change of light speed lead to the rainbow colours. Cool!!!! Pretty much the same with a resistor in an electric circuit, but that does not apply to electricity. Because electricity is not light. It only conveniently share the same cosmic constant with no relationship whatsoever.

      Seriously, that is in the textbooks.
      Last edited by barbosi; 01-07-2014, 05:13 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by barbosi View Post
        I would have done a simple answer as in the textbook.

        1. In LC series the voltage source delivers maximum current limited only the ohmic resistance of circuit (if theoretic zero, then current = Infinite).
        2. In LC parallel, the voltage source delivers minimum current limited at the ohmic resistance of circuit multiplied by Q (quality factor). Theoretic Infinite if LC internal resistance is zero.

        What surprises me is mentioning the speed of light here. I know textbooks state this as current speed (even radio waves), but I always wondered what a resistor does then in a circuit? It "strangles" the wire-pipe and the current flows at the same speed yet?
        Even in Optics, they say that the rainbow colours in a prism are due to the change of medium which reflects (f@cking pun - refracts) into a change of speed of light. How Einstein theories would apply in glass then? Anyway, change of light speed lead to the rainbow colours. Cool!!!! Pretty much the same with a resistor in an electric circuit, but that does not apply to electricity. Because electricity is not light. It only conveniently share the same cosmic constant with no relationship whatsoever.

        Seriously, that is in the textbooks.
        yeah well you have answered erfinders question a different way ... big lump missing it is only whats missing I'm interested in .. sorting the wheat from the chaff I really dont need classic dogma I assume all know that.
        Last edited by Duncan; 01-07-2014, 01:04 PM.
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

        Comment


        • #5
          erfinder

          Hmm...Do you see any difference between parallel and series LC circuit ? I see no one...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            erfinder

            Hmm...Do you see any difference between parallel and series LC circuit ? I see no one...
            Series:


            Parallel:


            Do you see any difference?
            Now that you see, how would you apply this?

            Comment


            • #7
              Again, I repeat , where is the difference ? Do you have problem with that ? Take a capacitor charged and connect it to the coil, wht kind of resonance is that ?
              Simple things are most hard to see..

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm explaining where is the problem...or you can use those fancy good described series or parallel methods to ...kill the dipole...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Depending in what are you looking to obtain from an electric circuit, you can have an increase of potential, or an increase in current. Each kind of resonance does that.

                  LC Series has a minimum impedance at resonance frequency (theoretical ideal is zero) which leads to a maximum current flow when connected to a signal source. This is the approach taken by Luc at the begining of his presentation "Reactive Generator Research for everyone to share". He connected a capacitor in series with the MOT and both were fed by the AC source. At resonance (50/60Hz) the current flowing through the series LC was maximum.

                  LC Parallel instead, has a maximum impedance at resonance frequency (theoretical ideal is infinite) which leads to maximizing the voltage. This was demonstrated by the user "armag3don" few years ago on youtube, you may still find it. What was impressive is that with apparent no current flow from the AC source, there was enough power to turn on a small light bulb.

                  BTW, your approach of charging the capacitor and discharging it into a coil is obviously parallel connection and the frequency in that circuit is given by the values of your components. Since the oscillation is losing energy in time, it is the less efficient way of spending that energy.

                  Now, the way I see it is like having a pendulum and observing the top position and the lower position in full swing. At top position there is the maximum potential energy which I compare with the parallel LC situation. At the bottom, there is the maximum speed (kinetic energy) which I compare with the series LC situation. Since most of us understand how one can maintain a swing in motion and what is the necessary input to do that, there is a logic step to try and mimic that with LC circuits.
                  So from potential energy => Kinetic => potential etc, we may try series LC => Parallel => Series, etc.

                  The process of doing that is in many people's mind so there is no direct schematic that I can recomend. But that is the jurney with the beauty of it.

                  If I did not lose you so far, I have to ask you a favor. Please explain the concept of "don't kill the dipole" without using quotes from dr. Bearden. Many are affraid to admit they don't understand words he is using, but not me. And that concept as silly it sounds to me, it induces an unnecessary sentiment of guilt. "Man... I killed the dipole, what people were going to say? What about Mr. Bearden? I'm a failure!!!" And if you feel you cannot explain Bearden's words say it so the same as with LC resonance circuits, there is no shame, and don't use them anymore. And if you can explain (as I hope I could explain to you) then please go on so I may apply the concept.

                  Regards

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by erfinder
                      snip <
                      Its been stated that GE allowed Steinmetz to synthesize energy from the square-root of negative 1. What would be an example of this? His written work as far as I have been able to tell so far sheds no light on this matter, this might have a lot to do with the fact that I have no idea how to approach the math of his work...... We do know that his work dealt among other things with Theory and Calculation of Transient Electric Phenomena and Oscillations

                      snip >
                      I'm not too clear on most of your post but I really don't understand that statement about Steinmetz synthesizing energy from the square root of negative 1. You cannot take the square root of negative 1. At least not in any traditional math. Does not compute
                      Last edited by ewizard; 01-07-2014, 11:16 PM.
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post57142

                        as regards this thread I'm interested only in one effect that's observed and then trying to apply it directly to a lead acid battery in a controlled fashion . In the simplest of terms I seek to do this at a molecular level with any sulphation that might try to form.

                        Three-Dimensional Mid-Air Acoustic Manipulation [Acoustic Levitation] (2013,2014-) - YouTube

                        you see how bloody entrenched the transverse wave is ? How does a loud speaker work ? 'Back and forth' and an ear drum ? Ergo sound is an impulse wave . What do they draw ? A sine wave .
                        We are in crude terms looking to inject just the right impulse frequency at very low power to do this to any sulphate that dare try to form

                        How to shatter glass with your voice - YouTubeAmazing Resonance Experiment! - YouTube
                        Last edited by Duncan; 01-08-2014, 12:10 AM.
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lessons In Electric Circuits -- Volume II (AC) - Chapter 2

                          This is what Eric Dollard is explaining for a while now in his threads.

                          So there you know the truth, there is no Santa, never was, is all imaginary.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                            I'm not too clear on most of your post but I really don't understand that statement about Steinmetz synthesizing energy from the square root of negative 1. You cannot take the square root of negative 1. At least not in any traditional math. Does not compute
                            Last edited by Duncan; 01-08-2014, 12:55 AM.
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              Three-Dimensional Mid-Air Acoustic Manipulation [Acoustic Levitation] (2013,2014-) - YouTube

                              you see how bloody entrenched the transverse wave is ? How does a loud speaker work ? 'Back and forth' and an ear drum ? Ergo sound is an impulse wave . What do they draw ? A sine wave .
                              We are in crude terms looking to a complex sound waves forming a stationary wave with a wave lenght comparable to radio wave (milimeters)?

                              Loved the clip, thank you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X