Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

basic trv sessions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    interpreting TRV results

    Hi Kevin,

    How does one go about interpreting the info received. I'm sure that with more practice one gets better.

    Does the info come in bits and pieces like a puzzle that needs to be together or is it directly as solutions?

    Thanks



    Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    Hi Maggie,

    You are correct, TRV is a very deliberate methodology. You must have a specific target cued up.

    Creativity in wording a target can provide very interesting and helpful information for personal growth.

    Here are a few examples:

    Kevin Pirolo/husband to Mary Pirolo/optimum trajectory


    The above target gave me insights into myself and Mary that I may have never thought of, or been open to, that helped me be a better husband.


    Kevin Pirolo/cause of "xyz personality trait"


    This target would give insight into whatever the root cause was to a particular trait. The assumption being that defining the problem is 90% of the solution of said problem.


    Kevin Pirolo/fear of xyz/optimum trajectory


    This target would look at the optimum (best) way to deal with the named fear.


    Kevin Pirolo/spiritual growth/optimum trajectory/next 60 days

    This target has a 60 day time limit on it...this means it would provide specific information on the best things to know, do, etc. over the next 60 days to attain the best possible spiritual growth during those 60 days.


    Kevin Pirolo/interaction with (persons name)/optimum trajectory


    This target could be used to help understand how better to get along/communicate with an individual....would probably spit out data on what the root of the issues were that were causing a bumpy relationship and how to best improve the relationship.

    The possibilities are limited only by your imagination in using TRV for personal growth.



    Just thought of another one, in case one did not know which direction to go in cueing up a target-

    Kevin Pirolo/optimum personal growth/next 30 days.


    The matrix knows what is best to address over the next 30 days and will provide that info.

    Kiran

    Comment


    • #32
      Kevin:

      You have written about the SCIO machine. I had a session with a friend a few days ago. One of the issues that keeps returning when I am on the machine is some buried emotional trauma that I cannot access. I am wondering if the TRV would help.

      Anyway thanks for the great explanation, I will try the tapes.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by kchannar View Post
        Hi Kevin,

        How does one go about interpreting the info received. I'm sure that with more practice one gets better.

        Does the info come in bits and pieces like a puzzle that needs to be together or is it directly as solutions?

        Thanks
        Insightful question!

        Sometimes the data is crystal clear and needs little or no analysis. Other times analysis is a big part of the process.

        A portion of the TRV training process is in how to consistently, and accurately, analyze the data received.

        In my experience, about 75% of the time the data is easy to understand how it directly applies to the target cue. Another 20% of the time there is some analysis needed. 5% of the time the data can be downright confusing because it is outside my conscious knowledge base, thus requiring some research and analysis, OR sometimes another TRV session to explain the first one. LOL.

        Kevin

        PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!


        ESM Forum Support Link

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by maggieb View Post
          Kevin:

          You have written about the SCIO machine. I had a session with a friend a few days ago. One of the issues that keeps returning when I am on the machine is some buried emotional trauma that I cannot access. I am wondering if the TRV would help.

          Anyway thanks for the great explanation, I will try the tapes.
          Yes, that is a situation that would be perfectly served by TRV.

          Here is how you could cue it:

          (your name)/describe "buried emotional trauma" identified by the SCIO on (put the date of the SCIO session here)


          This is a particularly good opportunity for TRV because it is very specific. There was a specific SCIO session described in the cue, with a specific issue in that session. It is known in the matrix what that is and by using TRV one can go directly to that specific location in the "matrix library" and find out exactly what was referred to in the SCIO session.

          Kevin

          PATHS For Healing
          Energetic Science Ministries
          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!


          ESM Forum Support Link

          Comment


          • #35
            Thanks for the great explanation Kevin - I am really intrigued.
            I have read that you have a SCIO machine. I had a session the other day and realize I need to unlock something from my past that I can't seem to access. This just might be the ticket.

            Comment


            • #36
              Technical Remote Viewing

              I bumped this thread because maybe once every several weeks,
              I get a pm asking if I actually learned how to do this from the kits.
              Yes, I really did. Just follow the directions and you get results.
              The examples I show in this thread represents the accuracy that
              I got about 1/3 of the time during the practice sessions.

              The basic training system, you can get it at about half price on
              the link below
              - used systems are sold periodically. But good luck
              on finding anyone that wants to part with their advanced kit

              Technical Remote Viewing Generation II Basic Training System


              And

              Technical Remote Viewing Advanced Training System
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

              Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

              Comment


              • #37
                trv

                Hi Aaron!!! I hope you are doing great!

                Is TRV based on visualization? You visualize something that you want to know and write down what comes to your mind?

                or is visualization something that you want to know with a pen in your hand and let the hand draw what it wants?

                I am an "radiestesia" student, "radiestesia" is the word in spanish I don't know the word in english.

                basically it consists on getting answers (yes or no) from a pendulum, you held the pendulum in your hand and make mental conventions like (clockwise is "yes" and counter-clockwise is "no"), and then you ask what you want to know.

                It is not the pendulum that gives the answers, and it does not moves by its own, the hand moves the pendulum but not with conscious mind.

                the pendulum acts as an interface between the subconscious mind and conscious mind, and the subconscious mind knows all the answers .

                In my studies we use that technique (and others) to find things, like; water streams, Hartman crosses, lost people or whatever.

                best,

                Alvaro

                Comment


                • #38
                  Trv

                  Originally posted by alvarohn View Post
                  Hi Aaron!!! I hope you are doing great!

                  Is TRV based on visualization? You visualize something that you want to know and write down what comes to your mind?

                  or is visualization something that you want to know with a pen in your hand and let the hand draw what it wants?

                  I am an "radiestesia" student, "radiestesia" is the word in spanish I don't know the word in english.

                  basically it consists on getting answers (yes or no) from a pendulum, you held the pendulum in your hand and make mental conventions like (clockwise is "yes" and counter-clockwise is "no"), and then you ask what you want to know.

                  It is not the pendulum that gives the answers, and it does not moves by its own, the hand moves the pendulum but not with conscious mind.

                  the pendulum acts as an interface between the subconscious mind and conscious mind, and the subconscious mind knows all the answers .

                  In my studies we use that technique (and others) to find things, like; water streams, Hartman crosses, lost people or whatever.

                  best,

                  Alvaro
                  Hi Alvaro,

                  It is not based on visualization. You may visualize something during a sessions but that is not how it works. Most is by our nervous system being prompted by the subconscious mind via the ideomotor effect. We write down data like colors, textures, smells, tastes, sounds, temperatures, etc... we might visualize these things in our mind's eye but that just might happen but TRV doesn't revolve around trying to visualize the data.

                  Yes, the pendulum is an interface between subconscious and conscious. The pendulum is an extension of the subtle movements of your muscles, which are influenced by the nervous system, which is prompted by the subconscious mind via the ideomotor effect.

                  Every single "divination" tool works the same - Iching, pendulum, cards, etc... it is all based on synchronicity. Subconscious knows all, subconscious influences your muscles to throw coin or move pendulum or shuffle cards so the answer comes out. The more we "get out of the way" and have a clear signal between collective>subconscious>nervous system>conscious mind, the more accurate the answer.

                  The difference with TRV is that we can get extremely refined data - lots of it in high detail including what I listed above, colors - textures, smells, dimensions, etc... even emotions present at the target and a lots of other data including being able to draw pictures of what is at the target location.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

                  Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    trv

                    Aaron, I will read about TRV when I have some time.

                    by the way, is very cool that you have a forum that mixes all this stuff, paranormal, free energy, and all the other things discussed here.

                    thank you!!!


                    today I start another year of "radiestesia" studies

                    by the way... since you are involved in all this stuff and also with free energy and all that, I want to ask you a question:

                    do you know of a way to detect Hartman crosses and other geo-energy streams? with technology? we can find them with the pendulum for example, but that does not fit the eye of the skeptic, so is there a way to detect them with some device?????

                    best,

                    Alvaro
                    Last edited by alvarohn; 03-28-2012, 08:23 PM. Reason: typed wrong

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      techno dowsing

                      Originally posted by alvarohn View Post
                      do you know of a way to detect Hartman crosses and other geo-energy streams? with technology? we can find them with the pendulum for example, but that does not fit the eye of the skeptic, so is there a way to detect them with some device?????
                      There are electric and water companies all across the United States that hire "water witchers" to dowse where water pipes are - even today they are still used to find pipes - so not too worried about the skeptics (really they're cynics).

                      I don't know of a specific technology but I would imagine an electronic dowsing rod could be made to simply display the body's responses.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

                      Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Months ago I made a mini solid state SG with 1 AA batt as source to see if the output would change depending on the energy of the local vacuum, my idea was that if the little device was placed over a hartman cross the output would change.
                        I got this idea because I have read John Bedini saying that the monopole speeds up at night because of the changes in the local vacuum.
                        I made it and tried it but the output did not change at all depending on the spot.
                        Maybe that is just a characteristic of rotored SSG and not aplies to solid state, or maybe the local vacuum does not get affected by geo-energy-streams.
                        best,
                        Alvaro

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          ground rod

                          Originally posted by alvarohn View Post
                          Months ago I made a mini solid state SG with 1 AA batt as source to see if the output would change depending on the energy of the local vacuum, my idea was that if the little device was placed over a hartman cross the output would change.
                          I got this idea because I have read John Bedini saying that the monopole speeds up at night because of the changes in the local vacuum.
                          I made it and tried it but the output did not change at all depending on the spot.
                          Maybe that is just a characteristic of rotored SSG and not aplies to solid state, or maybe the local vacuum does not get affected by geo-energy-streams.
                          best,
                          Alvaro
                          Connect a wire from the ground of the SSG to a rod in the ground.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

                          Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            rod

                            tnx Aaron!!

                            I will try that and let you know

                            best,

                            Alvaro

                            Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                            Connect a wire from the ground of the SSG to a rod in the ground.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X