X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot head
    replied
    Thread hijacked!!

Your first post is supposed to be in introductions.
    You are a spammer.

Leave a comment:

• Why-me
    replied
    Here is my view.
    Satan was cast out of heaven and fell to earth as lightning.
    All of the "aliens" are extradimensional and cannot stay in our universe very long or they cease to function.
    Revelation 16:13 three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the bad guys.
    Well, I do not believe in nonphysical creatures that cannot be touched.
    These are alien creatures that infest these people. They are evil minded and immature personalities.
    If you study the world leaders, you can, after a while, see where they "sit" in their left jaws.
    The infested ones are known by their fruits. Evil fruits.
    Do not be little children when understanding what the prophetic warnings tell us, understand that the writer described in the language and words of the day what he saw.
    Yes, the physical crafts they flew in are tangible and exist in this 3 dimensional construct.
    The different governments have reversed these technologies and are now using this tech against us worldwide.

Leave a comment:

• marmelada
    replied
    Why do you think UFOs are hiding from us? Most likely they are afraid of us, as we are of them
    Maybe they got the same mystery about human beings?

Leave a comment:

• Rubberband
    replied
    UFO sightings

Originally posted by richythebosch1
    thanks for the great post..pretty interesting stuff. But has anyone here ever seen a UFO in person?
    I Have,. 2 in the last three months, but just words because both times I was too dumb-founded to take out my video phone . The most recent was a month ago.. I had gone out to my car and just looked down the road, saw three lights coming towards me in the sky. The sun had just set below the tree line and what I assumed was a plane had very bright lights. As it came closer, There was no sound. As they flew past me I could not tell what they were, but three silent individual lights flying in close formation. They were moving at at a good pace, you know how when you see jets high in the sky, about that fast, but at a height about where one would be getting ready to land. I just stood there and watched them until they left my field of vision.
    The one before that, I was driving to the mall and this one caught my eye out to my left. I watched, as best I could and drive too (why I didn't pullover and get my phone ) this one really freaked me,as I saw it move out from behind a tall stand of cypress trees and approach a cell phone tower. It was a long cylinder, way longer than the tower was tall, not like a blimp, but had a rounded front and back, like some cigar tubes are made on one end, but on both ends. It stopped for about 10 seconds with one end right at the tower, when I say stopped, I mean it moved to it and just stopped, no coast, no slow down. Then with the same action it moved back behind the trees.. now this area it was over is a very heavy residential area and the road I was on is a four lane highway....if others saw it it wasn't in the local news, I was watching for someone to report it so I could talk to them and not seem like a joke, Like I probably seem now to some here..Anyhow that's my story..for what it is.

Leave a comment:

• alvarohn
    replied
    about ufos and fake ufos

Hi guys!

have you heard about bluebeam project?

basically the ELITE have holographic technology to simulate images in the sky, including UFOS, what for? well..... to bring the NWO, how? I don't know but very simple, they project an gigantic UFO over a city, and then throw some rockets all over the city, and DONE, the people thinks that the aliens came, and that THEY ARE BAD!!!! so they can slave us with laws that they will say are for "protecting us".

Just like today, with the terrorism excuse they make a lot of things that the people let them do, because they think that terrorism is real.

anyway, there are rumors that In this year Olympic games they will launch BLUEBEAM project.

I don't know, but if you see an spaceship in Olympic games and they are bad, remember that is a fake, lol.

PD: about if they have the technology or not.... do you guys remember the blue light spiral that appeared like 1 or 2 years ago in Norway????

The answer to the mystery of Norway's spiral light display: Was it a failed Russian Bulava missile test? | Mail Online

they say it was a missile, but...... come on!!!

Leave a comment:

• mire
    replied
    STS 75 the most Telling of all ufo phenomina.

My view, yes UFO are there, no doubt in my mind. For you may be unwilling to come to reality on my view alone.
    make your own determinations.

Just-for fun ill post UFO sun suckers movie i made.

UFO"s SUCK SUN 2 - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• Nadda
    replied
    This map shows all the star systems that lie within 12.5 light years of our Sun. Most of the stars are red dwarfs - stars with a tenth of the Sun's mass and less than one hundredth the luminosity. Roughly eighty percent of all the stars in the universe are red dwarfs, and the nearest star - Proxima - is a typical example.
    The Universe within 12.5 Light Years - The Nearest stars
    Very good point, i didnt consider that, although it does little to reduce the probability. A red dwarf may be much smaller and have less light but even they have habitablity zones. Every sun has one of those zones, while in their main sequence anyway. The truth is, the numbers are so staggeringly high it wouldnt matter what you deduct. Even ignoring all red dwarfs, the probability of other planets existing within a habitable zone is a certainty. Only looking at yellow dwarfs, I have no doubt that millions of planets reside in that zone and (like earth had been for billions of years) mostly are in a microbial stage of life.

Leave a comment:

• aljhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by Nadda View Post
    Not only does other intelligent life exist, but so do dinosaurs, cavemen and entire earth-like worlds that are completely empty.
    This map shows all the star systems that lie within 12.5 light years of our Sun. Most of the stars are red dwarfs - stars with a tenth of the Sun's mass and less than one hundredth the luminosity. Roughly eighty percent of all the stars in the universe are red dwarfs, and the nearest star - Proxima - is a typical example.
    The Universe within 12.5 Light Years - The Nearest stars

Originally posted by Nadda View Post
    Any other intelligent life would realize that and as expected would build technology to leave their home planet and explore the countless number of other earth-like worlds. It explains why they dont stay here very long.
    Thousands of years ago, Stargate technology from an ancient alien civilization on earth was lost...
    William Henry explores the secrets of the Illuminati ...
    Trace examples of Stargates and Wormholes in the ancient world.

Cloak Of The Illuminati: Stargate Secrets Of The Ancient Anunnaki - DVD : UFOTV
    Al

Leave a comment:

• Nadda
    replied
    Originally posted by danychif View Post
    Nicely said , but even if skeptics always try to demolish this idea we cannot ignore the fact that many sightings around the world were very similar. People that don't have anything in common described very similar UFO's.
    Yeah, there are many other facts as well that skeptics need to consider, such as the sheer magnitude of the universe. Unlike digital pictures and clips, statiastical probability of an outcome or event with a known quantity cant be faked or made up.

Originally posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observable_universe
    The observable universe contains about 3 to 100 × 1022 stars (30 sextillion to a septillion stars)
    Not only does other intelligent life exist, but so do dinosaurs, cavemen and entire earth-like worlds that are completely empty. Any other intelligent life would realize that and as expected would build technology to leave their home planet and explore the countless number of other earth-like worlds. It explains why they dont stay here very long.

Leave a comment:

• danychif
    replied
    Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    When someone produces a picture of a fuzzy light bouncing around in the sky the skeptics say it is just a picture of a fuzzy light, it could be anything, and as such doesn’t prove anything. And of course they are correct.

But when someone produces a nice clear picture of a UFO the skeptics say the picture is too clear and sharp therefore it must be a fake. And of course there is no way to convince the die-hard skeptic that they might be wrong.
    Nicely said , but even if skeptics always try to demolish this idea we cannot ignore the fact that many sightings around the world were very similar. People that don't have anything in common described very similar UFO's. Even the abductions (some of them of course) were described in detail an very similar, there must be something true to all of this. I cannot believe that so many people just do it for the publicity.

Leave a comment:

• aljhoa
    replied
    The sightings, abductions and encounters are so numerous that we can't ignore them and say that the whole thing is just imagination. That would be stupid. The phenomenon does exist, but the questions are: what is it and what is the agenda? Are they really aliens, or are they just "demonic forces" as Christians say? Or maybe secret government aircraft which we are not supposed to know too much about? Inter-dimensional beings? Perhaps a mix of it all? The cover up on this subject is enormous. It is definitely not meant that the truth should be known..
    My name is Wes Penre, and I have been curious about UFOs and aliens since I was very young. I have also researched the "Secret Government" that has been working behind the scene since beginning of time. I will try and show you the connection between the Secret Government and UFOs on this website, and possible cover ups among other things. Until we understand the connection between our own government and the UFOs, we will not be able to grasp the picture as a whole.

Aliens & UFO's - A Summary of Theories

Aliens & UFO's - A Summary of Theories: Alien Theories

Al

Leave a comment:

• Mad Scientist
    replied
    When someone produces a picture of a fuzzy light bouncing around in the sky the skeptics say it is just a picture of a fuzzy light, it could be anything, and as such doesn’t prove anything. And of course they are correct.

But when someone produces a nice clear picture of a UFO the skeptics say the picture is too clear and sharp therefore it must be a fake. And of course there is no way to convince the die-hard skeptic that they might be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• LiamXaoh
    replied
    I wonder if people who believe UFOs are actually spaceships have ever wondered why there are no unambiguous photos or any material evidence available?

Everything is a cover-up. Unbelievable.

There are supposedly hundreds of thousands of tales of people coming into contact with aliens but all the stories just sound like fairy tales. No hard evidence for any of them.

Leave a comment:

• Nadda
    replied
    Originally posted by danychif View Post
    I think the real question is whether they are peaceful or not, and i think we will find out soon the answer to that question.
    I think most of them are. If they had any intention of wiping us out or hurting us they would have done it by now or in the past. I would imagine they would be just like humans. Some factions friendly some factions not. I hate sharks but would never hurt one. Even though they kill people, as a society we ensure they're survival. Maybe its something like that.

Leave a comment:

• danychif
    replied
    We cannot be alone

I think the real question is whether they are peaceful or not, and i think we will find out soon the answer to that question. It has never been confirmed but a big comet like object was heading towards our planet some time ago and as it came close it broke into five smaller objects that are still orbiting the earth. Observation maybe ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X