X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHS, S.A.
    replied
    Hi!

It can take up to a few days for the set up to be completed. Once it is completed, you will be notified via your registered email about all the pertinent information.

If you have not heard anything in more than a few days, email us at info@paths-vx.com to make sure that your registration went through and that we have the correct email address for you.

Also, make sure that the filters on your email account are letting any emails from us through to your inbox.

Leave a comment:

• mysticflower
    replied
    affiliate application

Hello,

I filled out the PATHS affiliate application form several days ago and still have not heard back on the status of my application. How long is it taking to process the applications lately?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Hi Tarek!

Welcome Tarek,

Glad to have you on board! I hope you get a chance to check out
    the affiliate forum. It is a wealth of information.

Leave a comment:

• CashSolver
    replied
    I'm impressed

OK guys

The energy in this forum is contagious. I am very impressed with what I see
    here. First thing, I got my affiliate website yesterday.....

PATHS ~ Mind Energetics

and today I ordered my first theater. Of course I got two more, the one for
    the affiliates and the 1World.

I made a mistake on the order and it was fixed immediately. What's more, the
    theaters were up within a few minutes. I know, I know, I am preaching to the
    choir here.

But I am impressed.

Of course, I took the few minutes to watch all three theaters.

Happy.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    New Online Signup!

Hi everyone,

Just bumping this thread on How to Become a PATHS Affiliate...

You can sign up online now without having to fill out paperwork and
    fax it in!

PATHS AFFILIATE ONLINE SIGNUP

Leave a comment:

• illusions
    replied
    Hi Everyone

Just thought I'd share my experience as a Paths Affiliate here...

I've tried sooooooooo many businesses in the past - mostly online, and one offline. This is the only one that's been effortlessly successful. I now rely on my regular Paths cheques (I love that they arrive twice a month), as part of my total income, meaning I can work from home, in my own time - and it allows me to do what I love the rest of the time.

The company is GREAT to work for - the Paths Customer Service Team and the Paths Affiliate Support Team are SO supportive and warm and helpful! They reflect the Paths Mission Statement in the way they deal with their Affiliates as well as their customers.

Here's what I think are the best points about becoming a Paths Affiliate:

* It costs nothing to become an Affiliate.

* You can be your own customer

* Paths is such an exciting and revolutionary product, it's easy to reccomend it to others.

* In sharing Paths with people, you're litterally changing their lives - as you probably know if you're already using it.

* You get paid twice a month.

* You get to share in the Company's profits in the form of the Bonus Pool - meaning that even customers who buy through other Affiliates' websites increase your income!

* Paths has no competition - there's nothing else like it.

* This technology is only available through us - Paths Affiliates.

* You get regular help, support and suggestions from the Paths Affiliate Support Team - who are dedicated to helping Paths Affiliates build their businesses.

* Personal support from other affiliates.

I HIGHLY reccomend it!

Love and Light and Magic xxx

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    taxes

Hi Dayna,

There are no forms sent by PATHS. How your income is reported is up to you.

I put all mine as part of the gross income on a schedule C.

Leave a comment:

• Dayna
    replied
    Taxes

Will there be a W9 sent by the paths office for the residual payments?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    How to Become a PATHS Affiliate Video

The video:

How to Become a PATHS Affiliate is now available on the new youtube account. Watch it here:
    YouTube - Affiliates - How to Become a PATHS Affiliate

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Momentum Builder Program

Please ask any PATHS affiliate for details on how to get DOUBLE COMMISSIONS. There is a special program for serious business building!

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    NEW Video - How to become a PATHS Affiliate

Greeting all!

There is a new video on how to become a PATHS affiliate that you can watch. Simply visit any PATHS website and in the menu on the left column, look for the Affiliate Program link towards the bottom. Click that and there is a video on that page.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Requirement to become a PATHS affiliate.

Hi, the requirement to use PATHS for any length of time is waived now so you can get your own website asap and sign up as your own first customer.

Just make sure to put the web address of the PATHS website that you learned about PATHS from or the name of the person who is on the Contact Us page on that PATHS site. That name or address goes on the "Referring IC:______" line on the Private Label Form on the affiliate application.

Leave a comment:

• heat_georgia
    replied
    how long do you have to use paths, before you can sign up as an affiliate? once you sign up how long does the application take to proccess?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    PATHS affiliate - new application

Hi Everyone!!

If you are interested in becoming an affiliate, the updated PATHS affiliate application is available through the affiliate link on whatever PATHS website you are using or want to use. Please print it out, fill it out and scan it in and email to the office or fax it to the phone number on the Private Label Form. Your site should be up and running in 24-48 hours.

For the Referring IC, please enter the PATHS website that you were referred to.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    PATHS affiliate program

Hi Pamela!

I've missed your wonderful energy around here

I got the wild bug and was up until 5am yesterday doing my taxes...sure was a lot easier than when I owned by store by a long shot! With PATHS, I'm so grateful to be earning more than my health food store gave me and with much less hours and virtually no overhead! AND, the residual income builds and builds so our paychecks continue to grow but the work doesn't...incredible!

One of the best things is to be able to work from the comfort of my own home and not be owned by a retail store! AND, I can do this from anywhere in the world that I have an internet access.

PATHS is a rare service to offer because it is something I can use myself to help make it easier for me to earn more....aka....the business modules

Leave a comment:

Working...
X