Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat Bottom
    replied
    Hi folks, what would you make of a collagen molecule from an electrical engineers perspective?

Mainstream medical science almost exclusively views this as a structural protien, and while they do so they will never understand the human body. Dr Daniel Keown points out that this is piezoelectric! So you have a piezoelectric 'rope' made of three braided chains.

Now, I am absolutely not an expert on practical electronics but anyone with a pair of eyes can see that spirals are important; coils are used in generators, motors, transformers etc. In a structure like this, what would likely be going on in terms of the aether, dielectric/magnetic induction etc?

One of the reasons this is so important is that accupuncture channels are connected by membranes.These membranes exist a layer of gel sandwiched between two planes of collagen. The anatomy of the body connects major organs through these membranes throughout the body and this is why needling or massaging a point on the foot, for instance, can instantly treat painful menstruation.
    Clearly this doesn't happen by magic, but by some electrical process.

What do you guys think about this? Does a piezoelectric spiral of this sort exist in the macroscopic world for study?
    Sturdy fibers of collagen give structure to our bodies

Leave a comment:

• Kat Bottom
    started a topic Reverse Engineering the Human Body

Reverse Engineering the Human Body

An alternative to building cool gadgets and gizmos to understand the phenomenon known as electricity is to analyze the awesomely complex and tuned generator/transmitter/receiver/conductor on the planet which is the human body, or living organisms in general.

I created this thread because I couldn't find a suitable place to post research or ask questions about this topic. This is a place to post anything relating to trying to understand electricity through analyzing biology.
Working...
X