Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

Water Fuel This forum is for discussion on any water fuel topic dealing with electrolysis, Stanley Meyer, hho, Brown's Gas, Puharich, etc...

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 09-28-2010, 01:45 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,032
turbojet engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
about 1kw was used and we had 5kw out via an invertor being fed from an alternator which was driven by a turbo jet engine.
Now everyone knows EXACTLY why I started this thread:
Turbojet Engine | Gas Turbines | DIY

It is about the easiest engine to run on water - WAY fewer variables
than an ICE. This is probably the best online group dedicated to making
small turbojet engines using a regular turbocharger from a gas or diesel
engine as the main turbine assembly:
DIYGasTurbines : Home-built gas turbine jet engines

You can see high quality and low quality builds. There are low quality
builds using plumbing pipes, etc... DON'T DO THAT.

Make them nice and accurate as you can. IF you don't have a full machine
shop and IF you want to really do it right, it will either cost you a LOT
of money and/or a LOT of time doing it bit by bit. I would recommend
getting at least a lathe and mill. Or perhaps some members that are
master machinists can work something out to do the machining for this
kind of project at an experimenters price.

I have a 9x19 lathe but I'd recommend getting at least a 12x24 or bigger
at MINIMUM. About $2750 delivered.
G4002 12" x 24" Gear-Head, Cam Lock Spindle, Gap Bed Lathe

My mill is pretty good but wish I could raise the bit a few more inches.
I'd get this: G0484 9" x 32" Gear-Head Mill / Drill with Stand at minimum. About $2300 delivered.

Don't let the $ be an issue or any kind of barrier. If you don't have the funds to get your
own equipment, just know that you can find a way to make one - it is possible to do one on
the cheap.

Anyway, go check out youtube:
YouTube - turbojet engine

You can see all the homemade ones made from regular turbochargers.

If you want to post about the turbojet engine stuff, please use the
turbojet thread instead of this water splitting thread:
Turbojet Engine | Gas Turbines | DIY

If you're new to it, just get your head wrapped around the mechanics
of it. It is VERY simple. But is a pain to build if you don't have all the
right tools in order to do it justice in any short amount of time.

Anyway, check out all that stuff and let the wheels start turning.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 09-28-2010 at 01:47 AM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #122  
Old 09-28-2010, 01:53 AM
Slovenia Slovenia is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,668
Thanks

Thanks Aaron. We'll make sure the word gets out on this material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
@ Slovenia - when the document you're putting together has a bit more
for the average experimenter to start getting their feet wet, like Dr.
Stiffler's basic concept schematic or anything else to get experimenters
off and running, that doc will get to a lot of people. Send a copy to Ash
too to get out and if you or anyone is pretty good at Wiki systems, then
starting a new page on Peswiki on this concept would be a good place
to have this stuff posted as well.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 09-28-2010, 03:55 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
AQUAFUEL INC

May be a resonance drive, no KOH there ...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 09-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
I know that Idle speculation isnít appreciated and quite right too! But itís a riveting thread and I really canít help a little conjecture, And Iíd like to think if I drift way off line someone with more Mathís than I will be quick to correct me.
And anyway perhaps my musing may help others who are not particularly skilled in RF (like me) to get a grip of whatís happening.
Also There is a bit of friendly debate betwixt the good Dr and Lamare which is good isnít it? Anyway Iím going to have a guess at whatís happening here because I think regardless of how you view it. A few laws are being bent a bit out of shape here.
And as soon as ďThe mathís and scienceĒ catch up itís the end of the game.
Mike and the Dr have given us very clear directions but they are obviously skilled RF engineers.
We basically want Two HF perfect (clean) Sine waves locked to each other and separated by a frequency factor of 6. Mike used 120 MHz and 720 MHz. (I think my effort might be 4 + 24 MHz)
Its actually quite difficult for electrical guys to get their head around RF remember its radio itís not captive in the wire it wants to fly! You have to basically tease and tempt it from one stage to the next. Whilst nurturing your sine wave. Itís a frustrating business in my experience amplifiers want to oscillate and oscillators want to amplify.
My frequency generator is quite capable and stable enough to supply a nice 120Mhz sine wave and I might try and incorporate that and its external trigger for one half of the equationĒ Iím having a scratch about for nice stable HF generator circuits and so whilst Iím writing now and again I will put a link in to something I think may possibly be adaptable A Signal Generator
HF/VHF/UHF Bandswitched Test Oscillator OK this fourier analysis HF/VHF/UHF Bandswitched Test Oscillator it drove me up the wall 30 years ago, Makes me rattle looking at it now. But itís ďkeyĒ to whatís proposed here It applies to sine waves mixing In the way we have been told F1, F2 F1+F2 F1-F2 Thatís how I was taught it, Iím a sparkís and not a RF engineer so my language may not be PC to radio guys (excuse me Doc and Mike) But basically we are going to hurl these very high freq sine waves at each other almost like a cleverly engineered car smash if you will.
With those frequencies calculated to heterodyne elegantly done!
Now the bit that bothered me all those years ago and it actually involved a large bakery with equipment that was blowing up for no apparent reason, a recording spectrum analyzer revealed nothing although I could detect a slight unbalance on the main transformer star point there was nothing to explain the devastation going on around me random Transients of some sort but I could not detect them. I did what is always done and threw lots of power factor correction at the problem (capacitance) but I was the electrician Iím supposed to know and be able to demonstrate and detect the problem.
RF is far from Electrical engineering. And the subject is taught very differently but never the less I was sure I was looking at a harmonic problem, and so I was looking at mixing frequencies.
And Iíve distrusted Fouriers analysis or at least the little bit I understood ever since. Its not that It doesnít work of course it does, but Iíve always had it at the back of my mind that thereís a chunk missing. Where have all the odd harmonics gone? After youíve smashed these waves together. Why is there no algebraic negative content? Thatís why Doc, I was prepared to muse over the yargi and the resonance thing itís not an area I am at ease with the explanation of, perhaps because Iím a tad to thick hey?
Anyway I watched a clip of Eric Dollard the other day explaining that tuning a ďlongitudinal waveĒ was the reverse of tuning an EM wave as far as SWR was concerned and Iím prepared to entertain the idea that at the instant these waves collide in water there is a longitudinal wave at work. After all the Sine wave is supposed to be the composite of every possible (acknowledged) wave isnít it?
Itís a bit of a leap into the dark but it would make a few bits start to fit together donít you think? Of course to prove it is another thing entirely just a feeling I have.VHF/UHF signal generator We at least now know without doubt there is a longitudinal wave, where Its been hidden in the sums we don't know ... yet.
Good luck with this all, and Thanks Mike


.
.
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 09-28-2010, 01:36 PM
DrStiffler DrStiffler is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
I know that Idle speculation isnít appreciated and quite right too! But itís a riveting thread and I really canít help a little conjecture, And Iíd like to think if I drift way off line someone with more Mathís than I will be quick to correct me.
And anyway perhaps my musing may help others who are not particularly skilled in RF (like me) to get a grip of whatís happening.
Also There is a bit of friendly debate betwixt the good Dr and Lamare which is good isnít it? Anyway Iím going to have a guess at whatís happening here because I think regardless of how you view it. A few laws are being bent a bit out of shape here.
And as soon as ďThe mathís and scienceĒ catch up itís the end of the game.
Mike and the Dr have given us very clear directions but they are obviously skilled RF engineers.
We basically want Two HF perfect (clean) Sine waves locked to each other and separated by a frequency factor of 6. Mike used 120 MHz and 720 MHz. (I think my effort might be 4 + 24 MHz)
Its actually quite difficult for electrical guys to get their head around RF remember its radio itís not captive in the wire it wants to fly! You have to basically tease and tempt it from one stage to the next. Whilst nurturing your sine wave. Itís a frustrating business in my experience amplifiers want to oscillate and oscillators want to amplify.
My frequency generator is quite capable and stable enough to supply a nice 120Mhz sine wave and I might try and incorporate that and its external trigger for one half of the equationĒ Iím having a scratch about for nice stable HF generator circuits and so whilst Iím writing now and again I will put a link in to something I think may possibly be adaptable A Signal Generator
HF/VHF/UHF Bandswitched Test Oscillator OK this fourier analysis HF/VHF/UHF Bandswitched Test Oscillator it drove me up the wall 30 years ago, Makes me rattle looking at it now. But itís ďkeyĒ to whatís proposed here It applies to sine waves mixing In the way we have been told F1, F2 F1+F2 F1-F2 Thatís how I was taught it, Iím a sparkís and not a RF engineer so my language may not be PC to radio guys (excuse me Doc and Mike) But basically we are going to hurl these very high freq sine waves at each other almost like a cleverly engineered car smash if you will.
With those frequencies calculated to heterodyne elegantly done!
Now the bit that bothered me all those years ago and it actually involved a large bakery with equipment that was blowing up for no apparent reason, a recording spectrum analyzer revealed nothing although I could detect a slight unbalance on the main transformer star point there was nothing to explain the devastation going on around me random Transients of some sort but I could not detect them. I did what is always done and threw lots of power factor correction at the problem (capacitance) but I was the electrician Iím supposed to know and be able to demonstrate and detect the problem.
RF is far from Electrical engineering. And the subject is taught very differently but never the less I was sure I was looking at a harmonic problem, and so I was looking at mixing frequencies.
And Iíve distrusted Fouriers analysis or at least the little bit I understood ever since. Its not that It doesnít work of course it does, but Iíve always had it at the back of my mind that thereís a chunk missing. Where have all the odd harmonics gone? After youíve smashed these waves together. Why is there no algebraic negative content? Thatís why Doc, I was prepared to muse over the yargi and the resonance thing itís not an area I am at ease with the explanation of, perhaps because Iím a tad to thick hey?
Anyway I watched a clip of Eric Dollard the other day explaining that tuning a ďlongitudinal waveĒ was the reverse of tuning an EM wave as far as SWR was concerned and Iím prepared to entertain the idea that at the instant these waves collide in water there is a longitudinal wave at work. After all the Sine wave is supposed to be the composite of every possible (acknowledged) wave isnít it?
Itís a bit of a leap into the dark but it would make a few bits start to fit together donít you think? Of course to prove it is another thing entirely just a feeling I have.VHF/UHF signal generator We at least now know without doubt there is a longitudinal wave, where Its been hidden in the sums we don't know ... yet.
Good luck with this all, and Thanks Mike


.
.
@Duncan
I don't want to get into Mike's way here, so I will hint at something from the way I see L waves or scalar whatever we or they call them and can not cover it in depth here as the math is indeed a bit heavy and does not agree with today's science.

*First I am not at odds with larmare, I hope I'm wrong, but his credibility may be at stake here, unless his math is very convincing. I rather feel he is going at this in a far to conventional way IMHO.

Now for the L wave issue. Do you believe in virtual particles? A particle just appearing where none has existed prior?

I think Dr. Koontz Web Site of Dr. Robert W. Koontz* www.DoctorKoontz.com explains this in a very clear and though provoking way. He asks the question; 'If you have two photons in a box and each has an energy level of 1, but they are 180' out of phase, where has the energy gone?' This is a contradiction of the conservation of energy?

I do not really understand what we call scalar, it is a wild and weird thing to work with and does have its hazards as well as its advantages, although it is like the double slit experiment that are always thrown at us but can not be explained in a way the mind can image it. L waves have a habit (my work and my observations) of disappearing and reappearing someplace else and displaying the same energy without regard for what should be a degradation.

Sometimes they can be quite powerful and cause strange actions in a medium and then the next time display no affect at all. I still to this day have not picked out the finite factor that makes this difference.

Now for Mike's work, it can be viewed in a few ways and does not explain in a simple way unless you maybe look at SEC and understand what I do when I say I vibrate the medium (energy lattice), he may indeed be doing similar or I may be doing what he has taking place.

One needs to work with 180' phase shifted signal to understand what I just said here. Big problem is seeing the L wave (detectors) in a way that can be explored, then when they pass thru that door and appear someplace else it really gets hard to follow.
__________________
 

Last edited by DrStiffler; 09-28-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 09-28-2010, 02:03 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
sometimes they can be quite powerful and cause strange actions in a medium and then the next time display no affect at all. I still to this day have not picked out the finite factor that makes this difference.
Exactly what I was watching all those years ago!.. Take me a while to digest Now .. Thanks Doc
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 09-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStiffler View Post
I can say I believe what Mike is showing you, why, well in 2005 I did it in a different way. It was not very efficient, yet it proved it could be done. Here is one of the pictures of one of the cells, look at the gas bubble size.
I would be very interested to know what frequency, frequencies or band width you were using. As you know VLF will pass through water as though it is not there and micro wave is fully absorbed by water. There is I think a band that is optimal, that was where my research was going to go so as to build a simplified RF source. For the last 12 months I have been also looking into electron beam iradiation and have had success but difficult to build and control using high vacuum and voltage.

If you do not want to say here please PM me.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 09-29-2010, 08:37 AM
nvisser's Avatar
nvisser nvisser is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 755
Send a message via Skype™ to nvisser
Cheap Uhf modules

Looks like there is not much we can do till we get a properly designed vhf/uhf frequency generator board
So I wonder if it will be possible to use some of this realy cheap 400mhz remote control units. They come with adjustable capacitors or saw resonators. Maybe it will be easy to modify them to the higher and lower needed frequencies of 120Mhz and 720Mhz.
If possible it should not be difficult to amplify it with a pre amp and amp as they are cheaply available on ebay
Just go search for uhf modules.
SAW Resonators
They mention that you get saw resonators from 50Mhz up to 2Ghz
Here is a site with some info on this type of transmitters.
http://www.epcos.com/web/generator/W...f;/PDF_AN1.pdf
__________________
 

Last edited by nvisser; 09-29-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 09-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Von's Avatar
Von Von is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvisser View Post
If we want to replicate this process , where do we start?
Will we use something like a AM double side band transmitter, which I think is heterodyning?
Mike suggested VHF and UHF which is in the megahertz range. TV is AM modulation.
He talks about 10W , which is not a huge transmitter.
He used the example of 100khz and 300khz which is more in the medium frequency range, but it was probably only to explain the principle.
Once we know for sure what freq. to use we could google some AM double sideband transmitter circuits. I have got old radio engineering books that I never really understood. I could have a look in there.
Then also find some wavelength formulas and work out the quarter wave lengths to get the tube lengths.
Any thoughts and ideas on this?
This was the very first explanation I found on google
SPECTRUM ANALYSIS
Let me indroduce something here as a cautionary statement, that some of you may or may not be aware of. I have not read the whole tread yet, so it may have been mentioned somewhere else.

When working witht these high frequencies, be aware that they can be very unhealty if absorbed in your body/brain. So please be cautious with the power level and make sure your experiment is shielded from your person.

It may also be wise to have a field strenght indicator next to you, to give you warning that rf is eminating from your experiment.

Von
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 09-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
Mini-Circuits RF/IF Designer's Guide and UHF oscillator using Mini-Circuits' POS-400+ chip for consideration
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 09-29-2010, 06:30 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Nice find Duncan

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 09-29-2010, 06:44 PM
DrStiffler DrStiffler is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
@Duncan
This is the way I thought everyone should go and not ask for circuits to build as everyone would build it different and each build would have its own problems. Strangely enough, many say they can not afford to buy something that will work, yet they will spend far more than this cost trying to get their own version working.

Good Post......
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 09-29-2010, 07:38 PM
nvisser's Avatar
nvisser nvisser is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 755
Send a message via Skype™ to nvisser
It seems like saw resonators are not the preferred choice. I also cannot find ones that has frequencies 6x exactly apart and they need to be used with a resonant circuit. They are dirt cheap though
It looks like the voltage controlled oscillators will be much easier.
K-POS 2+ kit consist of 7 kits which include POS200+ and POS765+ which will be the correct voltage controlled oscillators to use. Then we can use 100 and 600Mhz.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 09-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvisser View Post
It seems like saw resonators are not the preferred choice. I also cannot find ones that has frequencies 6x exactly apart and they need to be used with a resonant circuit. They are dirt cheap though
It looks like the voltage controlled oscillators will be much easier.
K-POS 2+ kit consist of 7 kits which include POS200+ and POS765+ which will be the correct voltage controlled oscillators to use. Then we can use 100 and 600Mhz.
No problem on frequency, keep it a 6X spacing and in the VHF and UHF bands, or HF VHF bands possibly!

Mike
__________________
 

Last edited by Michael John Nunnerley; 09-29-2010 at 08:47 PM. Reason: mistake
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 09-29-2010, 09:13 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
The ZX95-200-S+ and ZX95-625A will give you the two frequencies you need and the bonus is they are variable through a wide range, total cost 87.90usd.

I will post a couple of linear amp circuits which will do for the power output, these are not so difficult to make if you follow RF construction methods, but to buy are quite expensive at UHF.

An IRF 840 can be used at VHF on its own but for UHF it may have to be staged if I can't find a power RF transistor big enough to work at that frequency.

Mike
__________________
 

Last edited by Michael John Nunnerley; 09-29-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: mistake
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 09-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Here is a circuit of a typical linear amp, the output will have to be balance with a parallel resonant circuit.

I have found that a MRF 646 would give up to 40w at UHF but will have to have some circuit changes

FlashWebHost.com - 50 Watt LINEAR AMPLIFIER.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 09-29-2010, 10:58 PM
ZeroMassInertia ZeroMassInertia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Burgettstown Pa.
Posts: 55
I have a few questions concerning the RF fracture cell , if we are to use a catalyst in the water that feeds the ultrasonic fogger will it damage the fogger also can the RF effect the electronics of the fogger.
IMHO after a period of operation the cell will purge itself of atmospheric gases. Just how well will the cell function, can we expect to see atomic or diatomic hydrogen and oxygen. Can anyone speculate on the reactions that can occur if we were to reintroduce the atmospheric gases back into the cell.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 09-30-2010, 07:24 AM
nvisser's Avatar
nvisser nvisser is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 755
Send a message via Skype™ to nvisser
vco POS-100+ VOLTAGE CONT OSC / RoHS $16.95 1 IN STOCK $16.95
vco POS-765+ VOLTAGE CONT OSC / RoHS $19.95 1 IN STOCK $19.95
Total $36.90
These units are much cheaper. They look like pcb mount units unlike the ZX95-200-S+ and ZX95-625A that are loose items.
It seems like they are similar in function but this one has not got an output connector.
__________________
 

Last edited by nvisser; 09-30-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 09-30-2010, 07:48 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvisser View Post
It seems like saw resonators are not the preferred choice. I also cannot find ones that has frequencies 6x exactly apart and they need to be used with a resonant circuit. They are dirt cheap though
It looks like the voltage controlled oscillators will be much easier.
K-POS 2+ kit consist of 7 kits which include POS200+ and POS765+ which will be the correct voltage controlled oscillators to use. Then we can use 100 and 600Mhz.
Hi Nvisser Ė from the general picture or understanding I have getting chips and circuitry to oscillate at VHF or UHF is easy and cheap. But (and Itís a very big but) we want a sine wave.
Now I hate to go back to this guy Fourier because he gives me a bloody head ache but heís done all the sums on waveforms. Basically heís telling us that the sine wave is made up ďa compositeĒ if you like of every other possible wave form.
in practice of course ďperfectĒ Isnít possible but we have to get bloody close or this wonít work.
Hence incidentally the cost of these linear amplifiers is explained you are actually after a bit of kit that gives you EXACTLY the same waveform (your sine wave) at the output as you put in but obviously with a lot more power. In other words it has to be able to amplify every possible frequency over a wide spectrum faithfully (hence the RF guys calling these things linear), No push pull amps or any of that bull**** allowed here. Pure crisp sine wave we want.
When I say perfect isnít possible imagine a square wave can it actually go from +10 to -10volts in zero time? of course not. But we assume it does.(and so does the maths) and so does this guy YouTube - Sine Wave to Square Wave using Fourier Series
Because this ďchunkĒ is missing in the maths I have become suspicious of it and thatís why I mused on the the linear wave and skipped the yagi beam question in an earlier post.After all if you want to hide something put it in the long grass. and cover it over
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 09-30-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 09-30-2010, 08:19 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroMassInertia View Post
I have a few questions concerning the RF fracture cell , if we are to use a catalyst in the water that feeds the ultrasonic fogger will it damage the fogger also can the RF effect the electronics of the fogger.
IMHO after a period of operation the cell will purge itself of atmospheric gases. Just how well will the cell function, can we expect to see atomic or diatomic hydrogen and oxygen. Can anyone speculate on the reactions that can occur if we were to reintroduce the atmospheric gases back into the cell.
Remember the Clip of Stan saying Ė use tap water, use sea water, use snow ect ect?
Not requiredÖKiss Oh and the fogger I think it might have been tried and tested!
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 09-30-2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: addition
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 09-30-2010, 09:07 AM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroMassInertia View Post
I have a few questions concerning the RF fracture cell , if we are to use a catalyst in the water that feeds the ultrasonic fogger will it damage the fogger also can the RF effect the electronics of the fogger.
IMHO after a period of operation the cell will purge itself of atmospheric gases. Just how well will the cell function, can we expect to see atomic or diatomic hydrogen and oxygen. Can anyone speculate on the reactions that can occur if we were to reintroduce the atmospheric gases back into the cell.
I will try and answer your questions, first good ultrasonic transducers have a very thin coating of gold so as impurities do not eat away the transducer. Secound most of the RF is absorbed by the water at the frequencies we are talking about and the transducer is submerged below the water line. A fine spray system can be used instead, such as heated water "steam". Third, the breaking will form atomic H and O but will look to bond with another H or O and form H2 and O2 so the only gases you get out are those. Finally if air is in the system you will get no chemical bonding at this level, you will just get air mixed with the H2 and O2.

Maybe in the future I will explain how we can bond N2 with H2 and O2, but here in this thread it is down to basics of splitting water into H2 and O2, so please keep on track for doing this and building up the equipment required so as at least one person has a replication and I hope a lot more, lets learn to walk before we run, all will fall into place.

Mike
__________________
 

Last edited by Michael John Nunnerley; 09-30-2010 at 09:12 AM. Reason: spelling, not my strong point
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 09-30-2010, 02:13 PM
DrStiffler DrStiffler is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
I will try and answer your questions, first good ultrasonic transducers have a very thin coating of gold so as impurities do not eat away the transducer. Secound most of the RF is absorbed by the water at the frequencies we are talking about and the transducer is submerged below the water line. A fine spray system can be used instead, such as heated water "steam". Third, the breaking will form atomic H and O but will look to bond with another H or O and form H2 and O2 so the only gases you get out are those. Finally if air is in the system you will get no chemical bonding at this level, you will just get air mixed with the H2 and O2.

Maybe in the future I will explain how we can bond N2 with H2 and O2, but here in this thread it is down to basics of splitting water into H2 and O2, so please keep on track for doing this and building up the equipment required so as at least one person has a replication and I hope a lot more, lets learn to walk before we run, all will fall into place.

Mike
GOLD, interesting, might like to read this

PCCP Articles
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 09-30-2010, 03:36 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStiffler View Post
GOLD, interesting, might like to read this

PCCP Articles
A very interesting article, but I do not think it has anything to do with this as a simple spray system creating a fine mist also works, although there is a significant increase of hydrogen and oxygen from vapour, I put this down to enhanced surface area of the water molecule, as has been shown under tests. All the same it is very very interesting.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 10-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,032
ZX95-200-S+ and ZX95-625A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
I did start to build Dr. Stiffler's circuit in LTSpice IV. The program didn't even
have a transistor! Guess I have to download those and add them. In any
case, I made some progress with at least laying it partially out and selecting the
components but can see that it has an instruction manual for a reason.

But if I can do an easier job with this kind of circuit, I'd rather do that.
Like Dr. Stiffler said, nobody is going to build his the same. The Ainslie
circuit experiments is the closest I ever saw to open source standardization
and any hopes of getting anywhere near a "standard" for that circuit are
probably nil to none.

@Mike - have you found a source for these?
"The ZX95-200-S+ and ZX95-625A will give you the two frequencies you need and the bonus is they are variable through a wide range, total cost 87.90usd."

I only find a bunch of data sheets and most sites are overseas.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:13 AM
nvisser's Avatar
nvisser nvisser is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 755
Send a message via Skype™ to nvisser
Aaron
Go do a model search on Mini-Circuits RF/IF Designer's Guide
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,032
ZX95-200-S+ and ZX95-625A

Minicircuits.com has these modules for sale.

I can find the ZX95-625A+ but not just 625A.
Will it work anyway?


And the ZX95-200-S+, I can only find the ZX95-200+ and not 200-S+
Will that work anyway too?

(links above are for data sheets)
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:25 AM
nvisser's Avatar
nvisser nvisser is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 755
Send a message via Skype™ to nvisser
I can't see why not.
If you go to view data it give you all the frequencies at different voltages.
I mailed their support department with some questions and will report back once I get an answer.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 10-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Aaron they are in Brooklyn, NY

Mini-Circuits : Domestic Representative Locator

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 10-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
Iíve got 8 weeks delivery lucky guys in the US! If you want a nut and bolt in the UK now it seems it has to be imported. Might try and go with POS 200+ and POS 765+ at least they have one of those here.
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 10-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
A little advice

@All

Before rushing and buying anything, I advise that you buy the two VCO's as a 50ohm cable connection as these are very delicate to solder onto a board, also if you look at the output you will see that they are in the very low mW range and as so will have to have an amplification even before the power amplifier. This is not complicated but will have to be made, so you will have a two stage linear amplifier.

I have a dBm-volts-watts conversion table which will give the output voltage and wattage if anybody requires it.

Mike
__________________
 

Last edited by Michael John Nunnerley; 10-01-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers