Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

Water Fuel This forum is for discussion on any water fuel topic dealing with electrolysis, Stanley Meyer, hho, Brown's Gas, Puharich, etc...

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #601  
Old 01-31-2012, 08:22 PM
tutanka's Avatar
tutanka tutanka is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
Now back at home

Let me say again the meyer injector did not work as is, it never did as it had a design fault. The idea is sound, but I am not sure that high revolution can be obtained as the process may not be quick enough unless higher input power is used.

Alex the idea of a heater is good, I saw Stans which was a water heater for central heating, not sure what the Btu or Kcal of it would be though. The electronics as usual for him were complicated and designed by Steve, as all the electronics were.

Mike
HI Mike,
I don't know if meyer injector work or not, I know for sure that ionized water gas mixture work as aspected producing thermal energy without special reactors.
Here some images of my water gas stone stove in building.. in hope to the end of that week I present finished product..

Download DSCF3249.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3248.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3247.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3246.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3245.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3244.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3243.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3242.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3241.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3240.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3239.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3238.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3237.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3236.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3235.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3234.JPG for free on uploading.com

Download DSCF3233.JPG for free on uploading.com
__________________
 

Last edited by tutanka; 01-31-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #602  
Old 02-01-2012, 02:08 AM
superman9976 superman9976 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 32
Alex,

Thanks for showing us some of your work! I am not focused on the injector too much right now but I would love to see the process happen. All this talk and theories and its good to discuss but now's the time to get hands on start building and see what works and what don't.

If you looked at the 1.2 gig file you will see a very big assortment of circuit board pics, data, dimensions,... This all came from the time dynodon was trying to get donations and figure it out but I heard that all the meyer estate was sold out from underneath him.

I know you said you saw all this in person Mike but I am hoping everyone else will take a good look at these documents and photos. If you happen to have anytime contact Russ. I started telling him about what your doing already.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #603  
Old 02-01-2012, 07:59 AM
tutanka's Avatar
tutanka tutanka is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman9976 View Post
Alex,

Thanks for showing us some of your work! I am not focused on the injector too much right now but I would love to see the process happen. All this talk and theories and its good to discuss but now's the time to get hands on start building and see what works and what don't.

If you looked at the 1.2 gig file you will see a very big assortment of circuit board pics, data, dimensions,... This all came from the time dynodon was trying to get donations and figure it out but I heard that all the meyer estate was sold out from underneath him.

I know you said you saw all this in person Mike but I am hoping everyone else will take a good look at these documents and photos. If you happen to have anytime contact Russ. I started telling him about what your doing already.
Meyer use some circuits and components because surely don't have clear what process happen. In some meyer docs I have found some referiments to others inventions. Stan in fact have mixed some informations inside the water system but to the end have found (casually) right way.
With Mike we have started to work on plasma reactors for the creation of new molecules like NH3 and N2O but after few test to the university I have see clearly that you don't need complicate system but with an lower amount of brown gas you obtain the same result.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old 02-03-2012, 04:32 AM
superman9976 superman9976 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 32
Alex,
As far as the gas processor how important is the corona discharge (the point at which the voltage is about to arc or jump a spark across the gap)? This is a method of how the gas can be ionized correct? What are the best wavelengths of light you have found to work best for your LEDs? Since you said you had an improved gas processor.

The cell I have drawn up is the one that stan had the eleven cell unit. I drew it up in solidworks and posted files on the RWGresearch site. I want to run some tests though with the cathode and anode 3/4" tube and 1/2" rod before going ahead and purchasing the Derlin or acetal to make the 11 cell unit. Have you run tests with the same tube and rod in your experiments?

You say that stan doesn't say much in how his stuff works and your right. I looked through all those docs in the past too. But did you see the component layouts on his circuit boards? The VIC and the GMS? This is the 1.2 gig file I am refering too on that site.

Did you ever wind an EPG? We got enough money together to build one as you can see on the site but have yet to finish the details. I donated some ferrofluid to try out. Otherwise we are supposed to ionize and magnetize a gas to push through it. We are planning on using a particle accelerator pulsing coils in the middle to move the gas or ferrofluid through the EPG.

Chris
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Old 02-03-2012, 04:20 PM
tutanka's Avatar
tutanka tutanka is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman9976 View Post
Alex,
As far as the gas processor how important is the corona discharge (the point at which the voltage is about to arc or jump a spark across the gap)? This is a method of how the gas can be ionized correct? What are the best wavelengths of light you have found to work best for your LEDs? Since you said you had an improved gas processor.

The cell I have drawn up is the one that stan had the eleven cell unit. I drew it up in solidworks and posted files on the RWGresearch site. I want to run some tests though with the cathode and anode 3/4" tube and 1/2" rod before going ahead and purchasing the Derlin or acetal to make the 11 cell unit. Have you run tests with the same tube and rod in your experiments?

You say that stan doesn't say much in how his stuff works and your right. I looked through all those docs in the past too. But did you see the component layouts on his circuit boards? The VIC and the GMS? This is the 1.2 gig file I am refering too on that site.

Did you ever wind an EPG? We got enough money together to build one as you can see on the site but have yet to finish the details. I donated some ferrofluid to try out. Otherwise we are supposed to ionize and magnetize a gas to push through it. We are planning on using a particle accelerator pulsing coils in the middle to move the gas or ferrofluid through the EPG.

Chris
Gas processor is the main component of Meyer system without that you can't obtain the right reaction, isn't the normal ionizer that you have in mind but in fact is an plasma reactor. About your cell please post design and only after I can reply to you. On internet are present GB of docs on Meyer but, believe in me, to the end the process is very simple and I don't understand why at today no one has replicated with success.
About EPG .. I suggest you to understand first how Meyer water system work and only after proceed to work on EPG. Regards
__________________
 

Last edited by tutanka; 02-03-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #606  
Old 02-04-2012, 04:37 AM
superman9976 superman9976 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 32
Here are some of the pictures of the models I made. The cathodes and anodes go together and fit inside the eleven holes on the base. The tube caps hold the spacing of the cathodes and anodes in the top of the holes. This is the cell that meyer was using from his estate photos. I thought it would be good to try and achieve the same readings to test performance and establish a baseline. I have the rest of the cell drawn up in 3D but I did not make all the 2d drawings with dimensions yet. I am refering to the second base that fits over this base I posted. A top piece. Then there's a main tube that connects the top and base together. Do you want to see every piece?

As far as electronics we want to take the VIC and use the five coil setup with bobbins and ferrite u cores. We have someone who can program a microcontroller to actively scan the cell for resonance between the ranges 1hz to 10khz. I think once the sweet spot is found the scanning range will be reduced to a tighter range. Is this sweet spot related to a corona discharge as well? This will ionize the water molecule?

Thanks
Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Anode.JPG (72.9 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg cathode.JPG (66.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg tube cap.JPG (115.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg base2editionC.JPG (65.0 KB, 46 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #607  
Old 02-04-2012, 09:57 AM
tutanka's Avatar
tutanka tutanka is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman9976 View Post
Here are some of the pictures of the models I made. The cathodes and anodes go together and fit inside the eleven holes on the base. The tube caps hold the spacing of the cathodes and anodes in the top of the holes. This is the cell that meyer was using from his estate photos. I thought it would be good to try and achieve the same readings to test performance and establish a baseline. I have the rest of the cell drawn up in 3D but I did not make all the 2d drawings with dimensions yet. I am refering to the second base that fits over this base I posted. A top piece. Then there's a main tube that connects the top and base together. Do you want to see every piece?

As far as electronics we want to take the VIC and use the five coil setup with bobbins and ferrite u cores. We have someone who can program a microcontroller to actively scan the cell for resonance between the ranges 1hz to 10khz. I think once the sweet spot is found the scanning range will be reduced to a tighter range. Is this sweet spot related to a corona discharge as well? This will ionize the water molecule?

Thanks
Chris
Thanks for share your work, is an good design. When cell is builded after you need the electronic for produce water gas. I suggest you to use an simple meyer circuit that use unipolar pulse in association with SCR diode. As I have written previoulsy is needed also the gas processor for obtain the thermal energy necessary to you. In general the other problem of gas (all types) is that are dry and needed lubrification (hydrocarbon) for valves, rings,etc.. , in LPG car for solve that problem an lower part of gasoline is mixed to LPG when engine run. This aspect is very important also if you want use water gas inside your car. Personally I use an modified dry cell with an special electrolyte that produce an lubrificant gas mixture in association with the gas processor.
__________________
 

Last edited by tutanka; 02-04-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old 02-04-2012, 03:04 PM
tutanka's Avatar
tutanka tutanka is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,081
gas processor..

Gas processor don't use corona discharge inside and just one wavelength in purple spectre is ok. Using corona discharge you obtain only some oxides .
__________________
 

Last edited by tutanka; 06-27-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #609  
Old 02-05-2012, 01:26 AM
superman9976 superman9976 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 32
Are you the alex thats working or has talked to Russ already? If you are I did not realize that but I should ask and get that question out of the way. I saw Alex's website with all the different wavelengths some references to walter russell.

I am wondering what you are refering to when you say simple meyer circuit? These are the photos of the VIC and the 5 coils setup from Stan's estate. I thought it would be good to try and work with this design.

Thanks,
Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _ICT0019.JPG (1.87 MB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg _ICT0008.JPG (1.24 MB, 34 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #610  
Old 02-05-2012, 09:27 AM
tutanka's Avatar
tutanka tutanka is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman9976 View Post
Are you the alex thats working or has talked to Russ already? If you are I did not realize that but I should ask and get that question out of the way. I saw Alex's website with all the different wavelengths some references to walter russell.

I am wondering what you are refering to when you say simple meyer circuit? These are the photos of the VIC and the 5 coils setup from Stan's estate. I thought it would be good to try and work with this design.

Thanks,
Chris
No, Im just an italian Alex. Yes I refer to the simple meyer circuit.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #611  
Old 02-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Majestic81's Avatar
Majestic81 Majestic81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutanka View Post
No, Im just an italian Alex. Yes I refer to the simple meyer circuit.
Hi Alex,

What I do not understand is that you and Michael have working prototypes of the E-Beam.

Michael choose to develop this commercially.
What are your ideas with the E-beam?

This E-Beam reads like it makes all Hydrogen en HHO based catalysers seem like old generation.

If it is so, the reason why there is no progress in this thread really baffles me.
No vids, pics sharing of detailled information etc....

If you made a DVD with instructions how to make a prototype, I would play gladly for it.

Let it get analysed by Panacea Open University and protect yourself and your Open Source/public domain design through them.

It is worth much more than your personal finances and will surely be returned to you in some way.

Just a thought,
Raymundo
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #612  
Old 02-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic81 View Post
Hi Alex,

What I do not understand is that you and Michael have working prototypes of the E-Beam.

Michael choose to develop this commercially.
What are your ideas with the E-beam?

This E-Beam reads like it makes all Hydrogen en HHO based catalysers seem like old generation.

If it is so, the reason why there is no progress in this thread really baffles me.
No vids, pics sharing of detailled information etc....

If you made a DVD with instructions how to make a prototype, I would play gladly for it.

Let it get analysed by Panacea Open University and protect yourself and your Open Source/public domain design through them.

It is worth much more than your personal finances and will surely be returned to you in some way.

Just a thought,
Raymundo
I have not as of yet gone down a commercial route, not that I have not had offers, the problem is THEY ARE ALL SHARKS. Seems they all want it on a plate and pay, maybe, only when they have the whole system in their money dirty hands. It is like a game for them, they don't really need the money, they already have enough, they just find f*****g people is their way of life. The rich are getting richer, the ones in the middle are becoming poor and the poor are being killed off because they can't live on what is left.

I have risked the money to invent this and there is still needed a further investment to make it a production item, they don't even want to invest that money either. What these people do is NOT PUT ANY MONEY OF THEIRS INTO ANYTHING, JUST MAKE THE POOR PAY AND THEY REAP THE REWARDS WITH NO RISK OR INVESTMENT, that is how they get very rich doing nothing, it is all in papers for them.

If I was to make a DVD and sell that, I would sell a few which would not even cover the cost of making it in the first place, and within 6 months a million people would have that video for NOTHING, it is very nieve to think you can make money out of selling a DVD of how to do this.

I could go on and on about all this but this is not the place, at the moment, I am keeping this for my family only unless things change for the better.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #613  
Old 02-09-2012, 09:14 PM
tutanka's Avatar
tutanka tutanka is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic81 View Post
Hi Alex,

What I do not understand is that you and Michael have working prototypes of the E-Beam.

Michael choose to develop this commercially.
What are your ideas with the E-beam?

This E-Beam reads like it makes all Hydrogen en HHO based catalysers seem like old generation.

If it is so, the reason why there is no progress in this thread really baffles me.
No vids, pics sharing of detailled information etc....

If you made a DVD with instructions how to make a prototype, I would play gladly for it.

Let it get analysed by Panacea Open University and protect yourself and your Open Source/public domain design through them.

It is worth much more than your personal finances and will surely be returned to you in some way.

Just a thought,
Raymundo
HI Raymundo,
Today with Mike I have reached an agreement for build the E-BEAM reactor. I can tell you that at this time isn't considered an opensource/public design. As Mike wrote are needed years of studies for obtain an working prototype. Mike at this time have some family problems and can't build the reactor but I help him to continued and finish that project. I hope that in max one month I can build and present Mike E-BEAM reactor. For commecial policy of E-BEAM reactor please contact Mike directly. Regards Alex
__________________
 

Last edited by tutanka; 02-09-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #614  
Old 02-13-2012, 01:27 AM
superman9976 superman9976 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post

I have not as of yet gone down a commercial route, not that I have not had offers, the problem is THEY ARE ALL SHARKS. Seems they all want it on a plate and pay, maybe, only when they have the whole system in their money dirty hands. It is like a game for them, they don't really need the money, they already have enough, they just find f*****g people is their way of life. The rich are getting richer, the ones in the middle are becoming poor and the poor are being killed off because they can't live on what is left.

I have risked the money to invent this and there is still needed a further investment to make it a production item, they don't even want to invest that money either. What these people do is NOT PUT ANY MONEY OF THEIRS INTO ANYTHING, JUST MAKE THE POOR PAY AND THEY REAP THE REWARDS WITH NO RISK OR INVESTMENT, that is how they get very rich doing nothing, it is all in papers for them.

If I was to make a DVD and sell that, I would sell a few which would not even cover the cost of making it in the first place, and within 6 months a million people would have that video for NOTHING, it is very nieve to think you can make money out of selling a DVD of how to do this.

I could go on and on about all this but this is not the place, at the moment, I am keeping this for my family only unless things change for the better.

Mike
You know Mike if you would gimme a way to invest I would invest as I said before paypal screwed me over so I wont go that route. Is there another way? In my research group now I order things and have them sent directly to the guy who needs it. I have had the anodes and cathodes made up so now the people who are working on the VIC can run their tests on the actual material and size meyer used. This is my contribution to the team effort. After tests and experiments pan out I will get my drawings turned into the real eleven cell unit meyer had. I have met you and you were bold enough to bring your ideas out so I wouldn't mind working with you.

I would love to have you work with us at rwgresearch and help out. Your device is different from what we are doing but I'm sure you know enough about what we are trying to do. I am not doing this for money. I have no intention of becoming rich. I only want to level the playing field and make the future brighter for all. Now I see transportation costs skyrocket in turn raising food prices, running a business, ....

We need to work together to make it right again

Chris

I can give you links to projects we need help with. I will post em at a later date.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #615  
Old 02-13-2012, 01:39 AM
superman9976 superman9976 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutanka View Post
HI Raymundo,
Today with Mike I have reached an agreement for build the E-BEAM reactor. I can tell you that at this time isn't considered an opensource/public design. As Mike wrote are needed years of studies for obtain an working prototype. Mike at this time have some family problems and can't build the reactor but I help him to continued and finish that project. I hope that in max one month I can build and present Mike E-BEAM reactor. For commecial policy of E-BEAM reactor please contact Mike directly. Regards Alex
Alex,
Did you get your heating unit up and running?

For the E-beam is this the unit that uses radio frequencies or is it something else?

Chris
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #616  
Old 02-13-2012, 03:36 AM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman9976 View Post
Alex,
Did you get your heating unit up and running?

For the E-beam is this the unit that uses radio frequencies or is it something else?

Chris
E-beam or MNE-beam and MNSE-beam are a new slant on an old system, go here to read more on this

http://www.centraflow.yolasite.com/

This is my web site which I will keep up to date as and when I can, I have a lot of problems at the moment and things can be very slow.

If you look up Sabatier you will see that that part is very old, but I have found a way to bring this tech: into the 21st century and over ten times more effective, so effective that it has as good as 100% convertion rate at low input power by using a novel way of two dielectric barrier discharges to a common anode.

These discharges are at two different frequencies "part of my old system", so what we have is a very high energy none thermal discharge at a blanket rate giving off heat and ultra violet radiation along with a broad band vibration from the RF developed inside the reactor. This DBD is unique and has not been done before as DBD, even though it has been around for some years now, is still in an area of finding what it can be used for, "your TV is one and material molecular manipulation in manufacturing is another and the oldest is the making of high volume O3 ozone for water purification is another".

Look these things up and you will see where I have come from to develope this system, it is molecular manipulation, moving electrons into different orbits so as bonds are broken and new bonds made by using directive catalysts such as nickel in the sabatier reactor.

The RF comes from the frequencies used for the high voltage discharges, and as so the circuit for driving this is very simple apart from adjusting the phase between each discharge. No elaborate RF circuits are required any more, you could say that the RF is similar to the original spark gap transmitter, but in this case it is a none thermal spark gap, it still produces heat, but it will not ignite any combustable gas.

This system will produce more energy than is consummed but does not break ANY LAWS, the excess energy comes from chemical change. It is so simple that I think that it has just been overlooked.

One thing now is that this system can now never be patented as I have placed this in the open, it now has a prior art and so not patentable.

The basic design of this system is for energy storage to be used as and when required "gas tanks" and not an instant production use system, it maybe that it could be used as such one day, but I think a home production unit is more interesting where it can be used for many things all from one plant.

The energy required could come from solar or wind power and as so make it very cheap.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #617  
Old 02-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,302
Tesla standing wave fractures water?

Hi Mike hope things are going better! I have just spent a while converting part of this very aged recording which wasnít up to snuff in the first place .. If you find it remotely interesting I suggest you copy or download it quickly as It may transpire that I donít have absolute rights to upload it!.
Posted with out comment Untitled on Vimeo
There are Three sections to this recording here is another short one concerning the Santilli fracture method as I guess its "Non electrolisis" I'll be cheeky enough to post it here VTS_03_1.flv - YouTube
there is another long section where Bob Boyce is interviewed but I havent converted it yet
Best wishes all
PS here's Bob Boyce Bob Boyce - YouTube
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 02-24-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #618  
Old 02-23-2012, 10:08 PM
woopy woopy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Hi Mike hope things are going better! I have just spent a while converting part of this very aged recording which wasnít up to snuff in the first place .. If you find it remotely interesting I suggest you copy or download it quickly as It may transpire that I donít have absolute rights to upload it!.
Posted with out comment Untitled on Vimeo
There are Three sections to this recording here is another short one concerning the Santilli fracture method as I guess its "Non electrolisis" I'll be cheeky enough to post it here VTS_03_1.mp4 - YouTube
there is another long section where Bob Boyce is interviewed but I havent converted it yet
Best wishes all
PS here's Bob Boyce Bob Boyce - YouTube
Hi all

this is a test that Gilbondfac made and i simply replicate it.

I don't know if that is something to do with Santilli's work, but i used one carbon rod and the lightning in the jar seems to be the same ??

what do you think what gas is getting out of that ??

hope this helps

Good luck at all

Laurent

high voltage for splitting water 1 .wmv - YouTube
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #619  
Old 02-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Nasa Nate's Avatar
Nasa Nate Nasa Nate is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 56
I havent read this whole thread but wanted to add in the metal alloy PY5Me2 into the conversation

Cheap New Metal Catalyst Can Split Hydrogen Gas From Water at a Fraction of the Cost | Popular Science

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #620  
Old 02-24-2012, 01:10 PM
woopy woopy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 383
Hi all

today i better fixed the electrode and i could stabilise the process

So i made a short video to better show the process.

If some of you can explain what is going on , or share some thread or link to better understand, i would be very happy.

Thank's

Laurent

high voltage for splitting water part 2.wmv - YouTube
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #621  
Old 02-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopy View Post
Hi all

today i better fixed the electrode and i could stabilise the process

So i made a short video to better show the process.

If some of you can explain what is going on , or share some thread or link to better understand, i would be very happy.

Thank's

Laurent

high voltage for splitting water part 2.wmv - YouTube
From what I see in your video is, you are using a carbon electrode and a copper electrode and creating a HV discharge in water. This is going to break the water molecule and also combine both oxygen and hydrogen with carbon from the one electrode "hydrogenation and oxygenation of carbon". Your resulting gases are going to be a big mix of carbon oxides and hydrocarbons.

In chemistry all reactions have to be controlled if you want just the gas or gases you are looking for.

Catalysts are used for this as shown above in the other post, also none thermal plasmas are the way to go using other directive catalysts. The combination of both have some very remarkable results.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #622  
Old 02-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Harvey's Avatar
Harvey Harvey is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,137
Hi Woopy,

You may wish to research "dissolved gases" as it appears you are setting up a situation that is causing the them to be undissolved which makes the water look cloudy.
__________________
"Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor
Reply With Quote
  #623  
Old 03-18-2012, 02:55 AM
superman9976 superman9976 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 32
Hi Mike & Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
E-beam or MNE-beam and MNSE-beam are a new slant on an old system, go here to read more on this

http://www.centraflow.yolasite.com/

This is my web site which I will keep up to date as and when I can, I have a lot of problems at the moment and things can be very slow.

If you look up Sabatier you will see that that part is very old, but I have found a way to bring this tech: into the 21st century and over ten times more effective, so effective that it has as good as 100% convertion rate at low input power by using a novel way of two dielectric barrier discharges to a common anode.

These discharges are at two different frequencies "part of my old system", so what we have is a very high energy none thermal discharge at a blanket rate giving off heat and ultra violet radiation along with a broad band vibration from the RF developed inside the reactor. This DBD is unique and has not been done before as DBD, even though it has been around for some years now, is still in an area of finding what it can be used for, "your TV is one and material molecular manipulation in manufacturing is another and the oldest is the making of high volume O3 ozone for water purification is another".

Look these things up and you will see where I have come from to develope this system, it is molecular manipulation, moving electrons into different orbits so as bonds are broken and new bonds made by using directive catalysts such as nickel in the sabatier reactor.

The RF comes from the frequencies used for the high voltage discharges, and as so the circuit for driving this is very simple apart from adjusting the phase between each discharge. No elaborate RF circuits are required any more, you could say that the RF is similar to the original spark gap transmitter, but in this case it is a none thermal spark gap, it still produces heat, but it will not ignite any combustable gas.

This system will produce more energy than is consummed but does not break ANY LAWS, the excess energy comes from chemical change. It is so simple that I think that it has just been overlooked.

One thing now is that this system can now never be patented as I have placed this in the open, it now has a prior art and so not patentable.

The basic design of this system is for energy storage to be used as and when required "gas tanks" and not an instant production use system, it maybe that it could be used as such one day, but I think a home production unit is more interesting where it can be used for many things all from one plant.

The energy required could come from solar or wind power and as so make it very cheap.

Mike
Mike and Alex,

Life has been very busy lately and haven't had much time to experiment and work on projects. I did look at the website though but didn't get a chance to read your PDF. I have been talking to Russ about what you have going and he found time to read at least some maybe not all of this thread. I believe he will be posting soon. I hope that you guys can help us out with some of the questions we may have. I tried to donate on your site but for some reason its not in English and I cannot switch the paypal page to English. Why is that? There's an English translator on you site I saw that but nothing in paypal. What can be done about this?

If you had a chance to look at the site we have the five coil setup wound for testing. Ran a generator on hydrogen just to see how much it takes. Pretty soon should have a VIC worked out. Overall I think much progress is being made. We have a good group of guys willing to help out.

Do have plans on visiting this year's energy conference?

Chris
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #624  
Old 03-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman9976 View Post
Mike and Alex,

Life has been very busy lately and haven't had much time to experiment and work on projects. I did look at the website though but didn't get a chance to read your PDF. I have been talking to Russ about what you have going and he found time to read at least some maybe not all of this thread. I believe he will be posting soon. I hope that you guys can help us out with some of the questions we may have. I tried to donate on your site but for some reason its not in English and I cannot switch the paypal page to English. Why is that? There's an English translator on you site I saw that but nothing in paypal. What can be done about this?

If you had a chance to look at the site we have the five coil setup wound for testing. Ran a generator on hydrogen just to see how much it takes. Pretty soon should have a VIC worked out. Overall I think much progress is being made. We have a good group of guys willing to help out.

Do have plans on visiting this year's energy conference?

Chris
Sorry but can't make the conference this year due to lack of funds. Looking into the paypal a7c, but due to the fact I live in Spain it seems I can't change it to English. The format is the same so you should be able to use it with no problem

If you want to contact me you can use the e-mail address on my web site, it is used only for this work centraflow@gmail.com

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #625  
Old 03-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Gases

Creating only HHO for using as a fuel is not a good idea, can be very dangerous and also is not ideal for creating power on it's own, you have to transform this gas for any reasonable chance of making a generator run and not use more energy in than the generator can put out. This is a fact which can't be disputed

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #626  
Old 03-20-2012, 02:22 AM
superman9976 superman9976 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 32
Thanks Mike,

I will try to donate this friday. I will find paypal in English as an example then. I appreciate your time and what you have done so far. I will also let Russ know about the email.

The generator did seem to run just fine but we had two flashback arrestors in line to make it safer. It was actually just a bottle of hydrogen. Russ made up a plate with four ports on it for connecting various gases and vaccuum lines.


All these small experiments to see what works and how is really educational. Fun too.

Sorry to hear that you wont be coming to the conference. I figured if you were there I would definitely go. I am on the fence about going. I think my resources would be spread to thin. I should focus on what is in progress now.

Thanks
Chris
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #627  
Old 03-20-2012, 06:28 AM
wojwrobel wojwrobel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 75
hello

you may find this intresting its high voltage water splitter here

most important thing is that production is not related to current flow !!!!

cheers from poland
wojsciech
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #628  
Old 03-30-2012, 03:51 PM
Armagdn03's Avatar
Armagdn03 Armagdn03 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 912
mistaken post. Apologies
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #629  
Old 03-31-2012, 08:24 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
video

I am uploading a video at the moment and it should be on my website in a couple of hours if the powers that be leave me alone to get it loaded.

This IS electrolysis, but very efficient, around 185%, but it is not only that, it is producing a hydrocarbon gas from water and CO2.

Please note the change in colour to black of one of the electrodes, "this is carbon" produced on the half cycle and on the other half cycle combined with hydrogen to give a hydrocarbon.

SMD as I call it will be coming available in the near future, and yes for a price, I need money to keep me alive and to fund e-beam.

enjoy

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #630  
Old 03-31-2012, 10:06 PM
vrand vrand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
I am uploading a video at the moment and it should be on my website in a couple of hours if the powers that be leave me alone to get it loaded.

This IS electrolysis, but very efficient, around 185%, but it is not only that, it is producing a hydrocarbon gas from water and CO2.

Please note the change in colour to black of one of the electrodes, "this is carbon" produced on the half cycle and on the other half cycle combined with hydrogen to give a hydrocarbon.

SMD as I call it will be coming available in the near future, and yes for a price, I need money to keep me alive and to fund e-beam.

enjoy

Mike
Thank you for the update Mike. Looking forward to seeing your video.

Where will the video be located on your website?

You website:
http://www.centraflow.yolasite.com/about-us.php

Also, your Paypal Donation link did not work for me here in USA. It just times out in error, no connection established. What is your Paypal email link so USA folks can send you donations directly by Paypal?

Cheers
Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers