Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.teslastarter.org


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

Water Fuel This forum is for discussion on any water fuel topic dealing with electrolysis, Stanley Meyer, hho, Brown's Gas, Puharich, etc...

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-22-2013, 02:14 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,820
Exclamation Edward Mitchel - Disinformation Agent Exposed - H20Power!

Ray Savant has Edward Mitchel's statement against me claiming I'm suppressing his work in his video claiming that I'm manipulating Eric with Meth.

Edward Mitchel is h20power or h2opower and is self-proclaimed Stan Meyer master who replicated his work. If any of you remember a few years back during a lot of talks in the ionization thread, it was Edward Mitchel that denounced that Meyer ever had anything to do with nitrogen. He continued to attack myself, MJN, Tutanka, etc... as being idiots because we did not agree with him and it got nasty.

Edward Mitchel wound up threatening my life so I posted a satellite image of his work to show where he lived and was about to contact the FBI in Arlington, Texas because of this. That is why he was banned in the end.

He is a disinformation agent and is making lies that I banned him to suppress his work. He was living in a fantasy world and we heard right here in the forum that he is arrogant, won't listen to anyone and thinks he knows everything about Meyer.

Since he wants to bear false witness against me, and like a fool, he does so publicly via Ray Savant's video, I posted this to expose him, his false claims about Meyer, etc... to show he has no credibility in anything he says and there are many witnesses here that remember this issue with him before he was banned.

You will actually learn Meyer's secret in this video - in Meyer's own words.

Edward Mitchel - Disinformation Agent Exposed - H20power H2opower - YouTube

It is boring in the technical details, but I'm establishing the facts that show that this "Meyer Expert" actually never read any of the Meyer documents that I review.

Jerry Vollard, you're next.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 07-26-2013, 06:51 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,820
@Biglew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLew View Post
Yessir I have. Been watchin' the comments too. You keep erasing anything someone says against you. At youtube just like you do here. I think that's dead-wrong. I watched all the videos there. Seems most people think you're wrong and now you're erasing their opinions. That's more like a communist country than America. Shame on you, boy. Hope you never know what it's like to have to fight for your country. You might respect people better then.
Why don't you WAKE UP.

Uploader Comments (TecZ ombie)
  • SmartScarecrow 2 days ago
    I am highly offended that at least one really good comment that put forward a valid argument appears to have been dropped from this discussion frivolously ...
    If we hold our own point of view to be so holly that no decent will be considered, we are pushing religion, not engaging in adult debate

    6
  • TecZ ombie 2 days ago
    not going to let obvious shills poison this place. Zero tolerance for that. I hope you understand.

    in reply to SmartScarecrow
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-27-2013, 12:49 AM
yaro1776 yaro1776 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 38
Where Art Thou Big Lew

Sheesh! I was really starting to enjoy the affected down home style of poseur Big Lew. This site certainly attracts its share of the negative element whose sole mission is to deflect attention from the topic at hand.

RIP Big Lew...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-27-2013, 04:29 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,820
same ips

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaro1776 View Post
Sheesh! I was really starting to enjoy the affected down home style of poseur Big Lew. This site certainly attracts its share of the negative element whose sole mission is to deflect attention from the topic at hand.

RIP Big Lew...
Yeah, same IP address as "DanielPoet" - I should have known.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,820
Edward Mitchell

In a predictable move by H20power (Edward Mitchell) - he sends me this through youtube after I posted the videos debunking him as the real disinformation agent:




Bear no ill will against you anymore Hi Aaron,
With talks to you I have to be ever so careful of what I say as at times you tend to bend things out of context.

In a few weeks or a month I will be showing a working Meyer exciter array as it took me over 16 months to get all the items I needed to make this technology work and now I finally have the last item. Talk about a test in patients as I don't know of many that would sit idle while having to wait for over 16 months to get one item, but wait I did, though at the end I did start to despair a bit.

That person you once knew back then is gone as I have given my life to our Lord and savior Jesus Christ and now walk a different path. Job 38: 22-23 seems to be my calling and I gladly do it for the Lord even if it means my death same as what happened to Meyer. With that being said know that I no longer bear any ill will against you as from the looks of it you have been mislead by people that don't have a good understanding of chemistry nor the periodic table of elements. Don't sweat it as it happens to the best of us.

Now all of my videos are the property of my company and thus any reproduction of my videos in part or in whole without my direct written permission is prohibited by law.

One day you will see that I was correct about what I have been telling people as I was doing things the old fashion way making use of the ever so time consuming scientific method and asking God for help with understanding it all and let me tell you God does in fact answer prayer. I hope this lays to rest any ill will you may think I have for you and that you do notice that I have been giving you a warning of things to come once this technology is brought to light in the hopes that you would see just what I was doing and fix the problem before it becomes a very big one for you.

Well, God Bless,
h2opower

Sent to: Aaron Murakami


07/24/13

--------------

He STILL claims he was correct in what he was saying about Meyer having nothing to do with nitrogen - after already proving indisputably that Edward Mitchell not only lied about this, he claims he already had figured out the whole patent! There are no limits to how low he will go.

It is obvious how deep the delusions and denials go with Edward Mitchell.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 08-11-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-12-2013, 06:36 AM
Kytsun Kytsun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The first world
Posts: 11
Send a message via AIM to Kytsun
Keep up the great work Aaron, hopefully soon the disinformers will be gone and the site can move forward. You have my moral support.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Fel Fel is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 17
Sad to see

I'd like to see what he had to say.
His posts are still on the forum?

Having a different view on something doesn't make him a disinfo agent.
I know they exist but strongly believe Edward Mitchel IS NOT a disinfo agent.
He's just that he has a strong caracter, a big ego, and lots of scientific understanding. Like you Aaron.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,820
Edward Mitchell disinformation agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
I'd like to see what he had to say.
His posts are still on the forum?

Having a different view on something doesn't make him a disinfo agent.
I know they exist but strongly believe Edward Mitchel IS NOT a disinfo agent.
He's just that he has a strong caracter, a big ego, and lots of scientific understanding. Like you Aaron.
He has hundreds of posts here in this forum - you're welcome to look at them and see if your perspective of both of us stays the same.

He IS a disinformation agent, whether he is paid to do that or he is just doing it out of ignorance is another subject.

1. The lies that he and Ray Savant are perpetuating knowingly are his claims that I posted his address online. Fact - I posted a satellite image of what I thought was his work in Texas and I clipped out the coordinates data to maintain his privacy. I did this because he threatened my life and I wanted to let him know I knew who he was. No address was ever posted. Turns out he has always been in Stockton, California.

2. Another lie that Edward Mitchell and Ray Savant are spreading is that Edward Mitchell had to move his family out of fear of their safety because they claimed I posted his address. Fact - See #1 above. They're liars. Edward Mitchell and is wishful thinking that he actually had something of significance makes him lie about these things. He didn't move his family because his address was posted online, because his address was never posted online.

3. Another lie that both Edward Mitchell and Ray Savant are spreading is that I banned Edward Mitchell in order to suppress his information. Fact - he has probably hundreds of posts in this forum that are left intact. Edward Mitchell has nothing of consequence so even if the oil companies wanted to suppress information that threatens them, he has nothing worth suppressing. He was banned here for threatening my life and constantly insulting many of the members who had different opinions of him.

4. He claims Nitrogen is not present in any of Meyer's systems. I've proven indisputably with Meyer's own documents that not only is it present, it is what is responsible for creating a usable fuel that burns like gasoline.

I have all the messages from him claiming his job in the military included protecting the opium fields in Afghanistan or somewhere and he went against these orders and burned the fields down. If that was true, he would be dead right now. He is a pathological liar and I have everything to prove it. This is not slander as I can actually prove that everything I am saying about him is fact documented by his own posts and web archives.

Have you even seen the videos that expose all of Edward Mitchell's lies? It is indisputable that he is a liar and I prove it with facts - not empty claims and rhetoric.

Don't just search his posts on their own, read them in context of the conversations going on with others and you can see what a condescending egomaniac he is. I was very cordial with him and supported his efforts for a long time. But when he started to demean everyone who had a different opinion than him, it was all too obvious what kind of person he was.

If you search around the net, you can see he has been banned from most forums because of his egotism and arrogance that he claims he knows better than anyone else - yet, he has nothing that works other than a wfc with low level gas production.

Edward Mitchell has done everything he could to spread disinformation about what Stan Meyer was doing, period.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-15-2014, 03:06 AM
hydrofuelincanada hydrofuelincanada is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2
Real Stan Meyer work !!

Ed Mitchell has nothing, never has, it is always next week or next month with him.
Leads everyone to believe he is just a scam.,....

true Meyer replicated boards can be found here....

Done Properly

www.stanmeyerreplications.net
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-16-2014, 04:57 PM
MasterBlaster MasterBlaster is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 116
I hate frauds too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrofuelincanada View Post
Ed Mitchell has nothing, never has, it is always next week or next month with him.
Leads everyone to believe he is just a scam.,....

true Meyer replicated boards can be found here....

Done Properly

www.stanmeyerreplications.net
It is great that honest people are poping up here and there.

Now my friend how much is a full set of boards and where do I sign?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-17-2014, 01:41 PM
DeLorean DeLorean is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrofuelincanada View Post
true Meyer replicated boards can be found here....

Done Properly

www.stanmeyerreplications.net
is it for experimenting or is it for an end user product?
__________________
 

Last edited by DeLorean; 12-17-2014 at 01:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 12-24-2014, 09:12 AM
DeLorean DeLorean is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBlaster View Post
It is great that honest people are poping up here and there.

Now my friend how much is a full set of boards and where do I sign?
I also like honesty.

So be careful about this offer. There is no information telling you that these boards really guide you to the gas production Meyer showed to the world. The boards are only one side of the medal. That kind of simple boards has been published here since 2009.

So "Real Stan Meyer work !!" as posted does not seem to be true ...

You can buy these antique expensive boards but then you are on your own ...

The first 2 boards of an unknown amount of total boards are ~$130.

To me it looks like a startup project raising funds but no serious product sales.
__________________
 

Last edited by DeLorean; 12-24-2014 at 10:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-25-2014, 12:04 AM
MasterBlaster MasterBlaster is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 116
Sadly

It is unfortunate that there are many people knowingly or un-knowingly bringing discredit to the "free-energy" research/movement.

There are many out there.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers