Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

Water Fuel This forum is for discussion on any water fuel topic dealing with electrolysis, Stanley Meyer, hho, Brown's Gas, Puharich, etc...

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Splitwater Splitwater is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Lightbulb What Cracks Water?

TO: The Director of NIST
National Institute of Science Technology
director@nist.com March 30, 2012

Subject: Energy Grant to Determine the Flash Point of Water Vapor or Steam.

For the last 30 years, I have been pondering why everyone believes that Water Vapor will not burn; since, there are many clues that tell us water vapor cracks under rapid heat and produces a White Light, but does not support combustion.

For example:
1. The Edison Light Bulb flashes water vapor, which is precisely controlled during the manufacturing process of same, and may hiss, internally.
2. The Coleman Lantern, when it hisses, is flashing water vapor, claim I.
3. The Sun, the Stars and Comets burn Hydrogen, after water cracks, claim I.
4. A-55 Clean Fuel with a 19:1 compression ratio, claims Gunnerman.
5. Hexamine Fuel, if combustion is perfect, and it hisses, claim I.
6. Acetylene Torches, when they hiss, burns Hydrogen, claims others.
7. Lightning flashes water vapor and explodes the Hydrogen, claim I.
8. Many Fireworks, Gunfire or Tracer Bullets flash water vapor.
9. Meteorites (when they enter Earth’s Atmosphere) streak, yet have no engines.
10. Saint Elmo’s Fire cracks water, which only occurs after a “Lightning Strike”.
11. Re-entry of any space vehicle causes Hydrogen to burn. How?
12. Paraffin or gasoline fires flash if water is used to extinguish the flames, like during the 911 fires.

Plus, I’ve seen St. Elmo’s Fire and the hissing of Hexamine Fuel during my patent experiments with Hexamine, several years ago. And, I have witnessed water added to a paraffin camp stove fire, which shot flames over 6 feet in the air, while burning the Hydrogen released from water. But, if you decide to try this, try only outdoors, heat wax on a barbeque grill in a tin cup until it starts burning, spontaneously. Then, add water from a small shot glass, very carefully, and expect a flame-thrower reaction!

Therefore, I suspect that the “Flash Point” of Water Vapor is slightly below the melting point of Lead, or around 700° F., and can be created with Internal Combustion Pressure in any Diesel Engine with a Compression Ratio of about 19.5:1 or more. (Rudolph Gunnerman used a Mercedes 180-D with19:1 for most of his experiments with D-55.)

Therefore, I claim to have discovered this phenomenon of Nature, over 65 years ago, while dropping water droplets on a “Red Hot” pancake grill, but did not fully understand it, like Cavendish, Edison, Tesla, Meyers, Coleman and many others, during their lifetime of observations and experiments.

Sincerely,
James H. Armistead, Inventor (age 79)
Gen. Delivery (Homeless)
Laughlin, NV. 89029
shakespirit@gmail.com
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 04-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Cherryman Cherryman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 409
Not sure what you claim but good old wikipedia:

In fact, at 2500°C, electrical input is unnecessary because water breaks down to hydrogen and oxygen through thermolysis.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Cherryman Cherryman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 409
Not sure what you claim but good old wikipedia:

In fact, at 2500°C, electrical input is unnecessary because water breaks down to hydrogen and oxygen through thermolysis.

Or WWII planes, they added water as well to gain power.

Flash boiling is not gaining heat, but gaining pressure (expansion)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Splitwater Splitwater is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Lightbulb Lightning only cracks at high altitude.

But, Lightning ignites the Hydrogen, which creates more expansion, pressure and explosions near the Earth vs. at high altitude!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-02-2012, 06:19 PM
evolvingape evolvingape is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 164
Thermal decomposition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Water, when heated to well over 2000 °C, decomposes to its constituent elements:

2 H2O → 2 H2 + O2

Superheated water - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All materials change with temperature, but water shows changes which are much greater than would be expected from temperature considerations alone. Viscosity and surface tension of water drop and diffusivity increases with increasing temperature. Self-ionization of water increases with temperature, and the pKw of water at 250°C is closer to 11 than the more familiar 14 at 25°C. This means that the concentration of hydronium ion (H3O+) is higher, and hence the pH is lower (although the level of hydroxide (OH-) is increased by the same amount so the water is still neutral). Specific heat capacity at constant pressure also increases with temperature, from 4.187 kJ/kg at 25°C to 8.138 kJ/kg at 350°C. The dielectric constant (relative permittivity) decreases significantly as the temperature rises, which has a significant effect on the behaviour of water at high temperatures.

700 degree Fahrenheit = 371.1111111 degree Celsius

Approximately supercritical point of water, at which the distinct liquid and vapor phases of water become indistinguishable from each other, however this is molecular vapor (steam) not atomic gases (hydrogen and oxygen).

Steam explosion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A steam explosion (also called a fuel-coolant interaction, FCI) is a violent boiling or flashing of water into steam, occurring when water is either superheated, rapidly heated by fine hot debris produced within it, or the interaction of molten metals (e.g., Fuel-Coolant Interaction of molten nuclear-reactor fuel rods with water in a nuclear reactor core following a core-meltdown). Pressure vessels (e.g., pressurized water (nuclear) reactors) that operate above atmospheric pressure can also provide the conditions for a rapid boiling event which can be characterized as a steam explosion. The water changes from a liquid to a gas with extreme speed, increasing dramatically in volume. A steam explosion sprays steam and boiling-hot water and the hot medium that heated it in all directions (if not otherwise confined, e.g. by the walls of a container), creating a danger of scalding and burning.

Steam explosions are not normally chemical explosions.

A steam explosion can occur when something superhot like lava hits water, huge amounts of energy are transferred, and massive steam expansion occurs as the water seeks to balance. Steam flash off also occurs the other way when for example a boiler at high pressure is vented, like in a tank blow off event, and the liquid being exposed instantly to atmospheric pressure causes the water to seek to balance and this manifests as flash off steam with approximately 20 -30% of the liquid phase changing to steam instantly. Common event in steam systems.

I designed the Linear Firing Valve around all of these principles to attempt to crack water vapor via HHO adiabatic detonation, thermolysis, and plasma ionisation of noble gases (electrically and thermally) during rapid high pressure and velocity changes:

HHO Pulse Combustion Turbine by RM

PLASMICS

Rob
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Splitwater Splitwater is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Lightbulb Electrolysis of Water

Cavendish was the first to notice that an electrical current would split water into Hydrogen & Oxygen, with Hydrogen being released at the Negative Pole in a DC Circuit.

But, is electricity really needed?

The Negative Pole of any electrical circuit collects heat first.
So, a Spark in a Spark Plug does not ignite the gasoline.
But, the heat on the negative point of a spark plug will, about 5 ms. after the spark jumps the gap!

So, will a pulsating DC Curent, like Meyers used in his conversion of water to Hydrogen Fuel, work better and faster than what Henry Cavendish discovered?

And, is the frequency of the DC Pulse important, like Tesla may have discovered?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-02-2012, 06:43 PM
evolvingape evolvingape is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 164
Super Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitwater View Post
But, Lightning ignites the Hydrogen, which creates more expansion, pressure and explosions near the Earth vs. at high altitude!
Giant Lightning to Space

Super Lightning?? - Hypography Science Forums

Not much information about on super lightning but basically it is lightning that goes upwards from the clouds into space. The scientific establishment has kept this quiet for many decades. They first noticed it when airplanes flying above the cloud layers got hit by lightning and damaged or destroyed.

The reason is that lightning is caused by a high voltage charge imbalance between the ionosphere and the earth. This potential difference is somewhere in the region of 400,000 Volts up to millions of Volts with massive Currents:

Ionosphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Atmospheric electricity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However the PTB do not want you to know about it because it proves that the solar system is an electrical circuit. So you have a huge pressure difference measured in Volts between the Ionosphere (positive) and Earth (negative ground) and also a circuit going the other way Ionosphere (positive) and space ( negative ground).

Birkeland current - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Birkeland current - (The Plasma Universe Wikipedia-like Encyclopedia)

So you could in theory place a large mass in geostationary orbit around the earth and tether it to the ground using super strong carbon nanotubes and tap the electrical potential of the Earth's electricity system for free continuous power forever, as long as the Sun is burning and we have an atmosphere that is. But I don't bother talking about this because the PTB are the only ones with the technology to do it, and if they did do it they would still charge you for the priviledge, which is why I focus my research on systems you can control personally.

Rob

Adding this external link from one of the references in case you miss it:

Electric Currents

Dynamical Characteristics of Plasmas

It is the global dynamics and systematic interactions of astrophysical plasmas that allow energy to be conveyed over great distances. The evolution of cosmic plasma that includes its structuring into cells results in a relative motion, however slow, of plasma clouds whose dimensions may be measured in hundreds or megaparsecs or gigaparsecs. All plasma clouds may be considered a system: they are coupled by electrical currents (charged particles beams) they induce in each other. These beams are the source of energy transfer from large, slow moving plasma to smaller plasma regions that may release the energy abruptly or cause local plasmas to pinch to the condense state.
Power Generation and Transmission

On earth, power is generated by nuclear and nonnuclear fuels, hydro and solar energy, and to a much lesser extent, by geothermal sources and magnetohydrodynamic generators. Always, the location of the supply is not the location of major power usage or dissipation. Transmission lines are used to convey the power generated to the load region. As an example, abundant hydroelectric resources in the Pacific Northwest of the United States produce power ($\sim $1,500 MW) that is then transmitted to Los Angeles, 1,330 km away, via 800 kV high-efficiency dc transmission lines. In optical and infrared emission, only the load region, Los Angeles, is visible from the light and heat it dissipates in power usage. The transmission line is invisible.

This situation is also true in space. With the coming of the space age and the subsequent discovery of magnetospheric-ionospheric electrical circuits, Kirchoff's circuit laws were suddenly catapulted to dimensions eight orders of magnitude larger than that previously investigated in the laboratory and nearly four orders of magnitude greater than that associated with the longest power distribution systems on earth.

On earth, transmission lines consist of metallic conductors or waveguides in which energy is made to flow via the motion of free electrons (currents) in the metal or in displacement currents in a time varying electric field. Often strong currents within the line allow the transmission of power many orders of magnitude stronger than that possible with weak currents. This is because a current associated with the flow of electrons produces a self-magnetic field that helps to confine or pinch the particle flow. Magnetic-insulation is commonly used in pulsed-power technology to transmit large amounts of power from the generator to the load without suffering a breakdown due to leakage currents caused by high electric potentials.

There is a tendency for charged particles to follow magnetic lines of force and this forms the basis of transmission lines in space. In the magnetosphere-ionosphere, a transmission line 7-8 earth radii in length ($R_e$ = 6,350 km) can convey tens of terawatts of power, that derives from the solar wind-magnetosphere coupling. The transmission line is the earth's dipole magnetic field lines along which electrons and ions are constrained to flow. The driving potential is solar-wind induced plasma moving across the magnetic field lines at large radii. The result is an electrical circuit in which electric currents cause the formation of auroras at high latitude in the upper atmosphere on earth. This aurora mechanism is observed on Jupiter, Io, Saturn, Uranus, and is thought to have been detected on Neptune and perhaps, Venus.

Only the aurora discharge is visible at optical wavelengths to an observer. The source and transmission line are invisible. Before the coming of space probes, in situ measurement was impossible and exotic explanations were often given of auroras. This is probably true of other non in situ cosmic plasmas today. The existence of a megaampere flux tube of current, connecting the Jovian satellite Io to its mother planet, was verified with the passage of the Voyager spacecraft.
__________________
 

Last edited by evolvingape; 04-02-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Splitwater Splitwater is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Lightbulb Maxwell Theories

James Clerk Maxwell claimed that all energy from the Sun was electrical, in nature, after finding unpublished papers of Henry Cavendish, who was related to the Duke of Kent in England. Maxwell or Cavendish claimed the Light was Electricity, etc.

Which, may explain how Heat is transmitted 93 million miles through a "perfect vacuum", which is the best insulator, known to Man!

So, GO Figure the math! Will "Thermopane" Insulated Windows stop the Heat from the Sun?
__________________
 

Last edited by Splitwater; 04-04-2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: More facts
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
sun emissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitwater View Post
Maxwell claimed that all energy from the Sun was electrical, in nature.

Which, may explain how Heat is transmitted 93 million miles through a "perfect vacuum", which is the best insulator, known to Man!

So, GO Figure the math!
There is no heat transmitted from the sun. There is infrared, which is not heat itself until it has molecules to react with (Earth's atmosphere).

The same applies to light in the visible spectrum.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Savvypro Savvypro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 409
Just to add to what Aaron had said.

Space isn't a "perfect vacuum", if it was - you couldn't see or detect anything.
Space just has very little matter compared, to say the atmosphere.
__________________
...

. . .
Regular service Signature:
Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-02-2012, 10:11 PM
wrtner wrtner is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 950
Everyone's suggestions are pretty hard work.

I favour John Worrell Keely.

He slammed water with 42.8khz (sound) and the water "dissociated".
What is interesting is that Visaton has a high frequency sound driver, an
HF horn, which has a response from 3khz - 40khz. When the driver
gets to 42.8khz, the graph will have dropped a fair amount, but
there should be sufficient power for our purposes.

Of course, the legendary Bob Boyce uses 42.8 (along with 21.4 and 10.7)
electrically in his 101 plate electrolyser.
Paul-R
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 04-03-2012, 04:25 PM
jibbguy jibbguy is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 987
John Kanzius disassociated and ignited water (H and O gas) with 13.56 MHz RF waves, which was the specific frequency for salt water of the same salinity as the oceans (on average). The resultant flame was over 1,500 deg. C , and the open demonstration device, that was not even optimized for efficiency, used 200 watts of electrical energy to do it.

He discovered this while searching for a cure for cancer in 2007 .

This amazing discovery was verified by both an independent lab in Akron, Ohio; and at Dr. Rustum Roy's lab at Penn State University; and reported on by a Cleveland Ohio television station, "WKYC" in two video segments and by another local TV news station in Florida, but "strangely" it was never mentioned in the national networks.

Sadly, both Mr. Kanzius and Dr. Roy have passed away and this technology immediately fell into a black hole and has never been heard from since (Penn State was involved in studying the "energy" part, but the "cancer cure" part of it that used RF to kill cancer cells without damaging healthy tissue, went to a university in Texas). After Dr. Roy's death in September 2010, Penn State is on the record as denying being involved in any way with the technology, although publicly broadcast video of the equipment being wheeled into Dr. Roy's lab exists along with interviews with several of the research scientists there (Dr. Roy was a tenured department head at that university).
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Bizzy's Avatar
Bizzy Bizzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibbguy View Post
John Kanzius disassociated and ignited water (H and O gas) with 13.56 MHz RF waves, which was the specific frequency for salt water of the same salinity as the oceans (on average). The resultant flame was over 1,500 deg. C , and the open demonstration device, that was not even optimized for efficiency, used 200 watts of electrical energy to do it.

He discovered this while searching for a cure for cancer in 2007 .

This amazing discovery was verified by both an independent lab in Akron, Ohio; and at Dr. Rustum Roy's lab at Penn State University; and reported on by a Cleveland Ohio television station, "WKYC" in two video segments and by another local TV news station in Florida, but "strangely" it was never mentioned in the national networks.

Sadly, both Mr. Kanzius and Dr. Roy have passed away and this technology immediately fell into a black hole and has never been heard from since (Penn State was involved in studying the "energy" part, but the "cancer cure" part of it that used RF to kill cancer cells without damaging healthy tissue, went to a university in Texas). After Dr. Roy's death in September 2010, Penn State is on the record as denying being involved in any way with the technology, although publicly broadcast video of the equipment being wheeled into Dr. Roy's lab exists along with interviews with several of the research scientists there (Dr. Roy was a tenured department head at that university).
Good afternoon
Mr Kanzius lived about a mile and half from me and I know of three people who actually saw the machine ignite water. It was also on the local TV for several months before he passed away
It is strongly rumored that the technology to ignite water was sold to do further cancer testing with the machine. Although no one can say who it was sold to for how much or who received the money for it. There were other rumors going around town that Westinghouse purchased the concept but no one knows for sure.
Bizzy
__________________
Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-03-2012, 05:13 PM
jibbguy jibbguy is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 987
Interesting, but "Westinghouse" as an actual electrical / electronics / nuclear industry corporation died many years ago.

Westinghouse Electric (1886) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As we can see its very convoluted and difficult to follow... now actually "Viacom" of all things, a cable corporation lol... but that was never really the industrial part. The divisions that finally ended up with G.E. through proxy's (the nuclear and some of the defense), could have been the ones who got it, if the rumor is true. Up until several years ago at least, i knew they were still using the name. They were being sneaky about it because G.E. was the only remaining competitor in nuclear, and that would have "broken anti-trust laws"
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Bizzy's Avatar
Bizzy Bizzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibbguy View Post
Interesting, but "Westinghouse" as an actual electrical / electronics / nuclear industry corporation died many years ago.

Westinghouse Electric (1886) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As we can see its very convoluted and difficult to follow... now actually "Viacom" of all things, a cable corporation lol... but that was never really the industrial part. The divisions that finally ended up with G.E. through proxy's (the nuclear and some of the defense), could have been the ones who got it, if the rumor is true. Up until several years ago at least, i knew they were still using the name. They were being sneaky about it because G.E. was the only remaining competitor in nuclear, and that would have "broken anti-trust laws"
Hi jibguy,
I just talked to one of the people I mentioned who actually saw the demonstration. He said that he knows for certain it was indeed sold. But he does not know to whom. Kanzius Cancer Reserch FGroup received the money for it.

He also heard Westinghouse, although he doubts that....in addition to Westinghouse he also heard that GE bought the concept...GE is also in Erie so he doubts that as well since everyone in Erie, knows atleast two people who work in GE and we haven't heard anything about it....he also heard several forign energy research companies were inquiring about it...however he strongly thinks it is the US Energy Department .
In a city as small as Erie, rumors are more common than colds and easier to catch Regardless teh water burning design WAS sold.
Bizzy
__________________
Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Hi all, I do not know if this was sold or just taken. It is I believe the US navy that has this under test as part of their sea water to fuel project for their air craft carriers for making aircraft fuel onboard. Large amounts of energy are required but with all the aircraft carriers being nuclear powered, they have no problems.

The frequency does not matter, and the salt concentration neither except the more salt the higher the energy. The gas given off is not pure Hydrogen or oxygen " I would not like to breath it".

All that apart, RF is as I have explained before, a way of vibrating the molecules in water, the salt aids this in some way but also causes other gases to be made such as chlorine and can be seen in the videos of the gases burning, hydrogen and oxygen in a 2:1 ratio do not burn like this.

mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Splitwater Splitwater is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Lightbulb Was Stanley Meyers truthful?

Therefore, how much Hydrogen did Stanley Meyer produce per minute with his patented Pulsating DC Circuit in his Dune Buggy, several years ago?

And, it seems to me that any Electrical Engineer, working on his Phd., should be able to determine if a 20 amp or 40 amp, 12 volt pulse could produce enough Hydrogen Gas to run a "Dune Buggy" at full speed in Real Time, since most automobiles can spare 20 to 40 amps from their Alternators.

And, if the frequency of that DC Pulse or the temperature of the water improves the efficiency.
__________________
 

Last edited by Splitwater; 04-03-2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Splitwater Splitwater is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Question Hydrogen burns at 2500 C, too.

So, how can Water stay Cracked at 2500 C, very long?
__________________
 

Last edited by Splitwater; 04-09-2012 at 04:08 AM. Reason: spelling & typing error
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
A little explination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitwater View Post
So, how can Water Crack at 2500 C, very long?
A little explination of what happened in the Meyer car. Hydrogen has an adiabatic flame temperature of 3200c when the oxidant is O2. Ethane and methane have a temperature of 2900c in O2. You do not need a large amount of these gases to do work, the work is cracking the water vapour which inturn does the main amount of work "in a piston engine".

The thing is you do not want H2 and O2 in a ratio of 2:1, it works against you and not for you. You have to have a gas change but still have a sufficiently high temperature to crack water in the instant within the cylinder or turbo vane as in a jet turbine. You could say it is a chain reaction which is very very quick.

You can't run an engine on pure H2 and O2 from an electrolyser and have excess energy, "it is IMPOSSIBLE". I have been trying to educate people here on that fact, you just can't produce enough. Meyers electrolyser in the car had 8 tubes of about 7-10cm, 3-4" in length, how much gas would they produce?, well sufficient to do what I have explained before, but the gases had to be changed so as not to work against what you want, "crack water vapour in the moment of combustion in the cylinder".

This was the basis of the Meyer injector, you only have to anylise the system to see that. 99.9% of people are going down the wrong path to replicate his work, it is far more simple that people think, you need to stand outside the forest to see the trees.

I hope I have explained sufficient for you to understand what really happens, I can give you a well documented daily occurance with cars as they are, on a damp wet day your car will out perform in relation to a dry hot day, "why" ARE BELLS RINGING?

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
just a word of warning

If you put a water vapouriser on your air inlet of your car, just make sure it does not have all the modern O2 sensors etc or you will use more fuel, it has to be without these and you should get up to 20% more mpg from your car, no need for electrolysers in this case.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-04-2012, 02:12 PM
jibbguy jibbguy is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 987
Nobody can "buy" or "take" a concept... only a mechanical embody of it.

And this concept is now Open Source whether they like it or not...

Dr. Rustum Roy's study on the Kanzius technology, and John Kanzius' public statements, made it Open Source.

Regarding the frequency of 13.56 Megahertz, it did make a difference in the Study according to Dr. Roy and his post grad students; and according to the people who are developing it for medical anti-cancer treatments.

There have been patent applications in the Euro office with his wife's name on them for the "energy" part (apparently not yet approved), in the U.S., there are some for the anti-Cancer part but no "energy" related ones listed that i could find (there may have been, but then "secretized", but who knows).

That base frequency also happens to be used for commercial warehousing RFID. So conceivably, an RFID transceiver could be used as the "front end" and the signal current amplified with an output stage; simplifying a replication somewhat. These transceivers usually have nice HTML GUI's that allow you to tweak them on a puter. Search "RFID 13.56 MHz" and look for "reader/writer".

It makes sense that the system can be made considerably more electrically efficient by enclosing it and making the emitting antenna much closer to the salt water. This also makes it easier to shield for emitting EMF into the ambient. But how "nice" of them to choose an F range that requires no FCC license I also wonder if using a very closely tuned circuit on the output, that utilizes Close Coupled Inductance, designed so the resonance path is right through the water itself, could work for improvements in efficiency.

And 1,500 deg. C is a pretty hot flame. As for the resultant sodium compounds released into the air (with traces of other elements if using sea water).. trapping them would be comparatively easy compared to the known and deadly poisons of burning coal or even Diesel fuel... Benzine alone responsible for millions of cancers a year.
__________________
 

Last edited by jibbguy; 04-04-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22  
Old 04-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibbguy View Post
Nobody can "buy" or "take" a concept... only a mechanical embody of it.

And this concept is now Open Source whether they like it or not...

Dr. Rustum Roy's study on the Kanzius technology, and John Kanzius' public statements, made it Open Source.

Regarding the frequency of 13.56 Megahertz, it did make a difference in the Study according to Dr. Roy and his post grad students; and according to the people who are developing it for medical anti-cancer treatments.

There have been patent applications in the Euro office with his wife's name on them for the "energy" part (apparently not yet approved), in the U.S., there are some for the anti-Cancer part but no "energy" related ones listed that i could find (there may have been, but then "secretized", but who knows).

That base frequency also happens to be used for commercial warehousing RFID. So conceivably, an RFID transceiver could be used as the "front end" and the signal current amplified with an output stage; simplifying a replication somewhat. These transceivers usually have nice HTML GUI's that allow you to tweak them on a puter. Search "RFID 13.56 MHz" and look for "reader/writer".

It makes sense that the system can be made considerably more electrically efficient by enclosing it and making the emitting antenna much closer to the salt water. This also makes it easier to shield for emitting EMF into the ambient. But how "nice" of them to choose an F range that requires no FCC license I also wonder if using a very closely tuned circuit on the output, that utilizes Close Coupled Inductance, designed so the resonance path is right through the water itself, could work for improvements in efficiency.

And 1,500 deg. C is a pretty hot flame. As for the resultant sodium compounds released into the air (with traces of other elements if using sea water).. trapping them would be comparatively easy compared to the known and deadly poisons of burning coal or even Diesel fuel... Benzine alone responsible for millions of cancers a year.
13.56Mhz is a freebe, the real thing is not this frequency. if you look on the video there is a reciever on the other side of the test tube, now that is important. I will only say one thing, what happens when you put a microphone in front of a speaker? here you do not here it, but it happens.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-04-2012, 06:43 PM
jibbguy jibbguy is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 987
With the John Kanzius Burning of Salt Water technology we have:

1) Sure evidence of its existence. This appears to not be the case with some other, "competing" technologies out there at present.

2) A Penn State University study verifying and fully describing it, authored by Dr. Rustum Roy, a highly respected scientist.

3) An independent commercial laboratory in Akron Ohio (hired by the Cleveland Ohio TV station "WKYC", before they would air the piece), verifying it as well.

Unfortunately Dr. Roy and Mr. Kanzius are both deceased; and even if these were from fully natural causes (as it would appear), their deaths are being cynically used to bury this.

I have email evidence from Penn State denying they had anything to do with it. Strange that, when broadcast video evidence of the equipment being wheeled into their laboratories, and the existence of the Scientific Paper, are undeniable facts.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Splitwater Splitwater is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Stanley Meyer's Error

If Stanley Meyer understood what he was doing, why did he not disclose his secret at the Patent Office?

Answer:
For the same reason I'm not!
I can't figure out any way to monopolize on the idea.
The Secret is very simple. But, may not be apparent, even if you had his "Dunebuggy" in a Dubai warehouse to study.

So, send me a Billion dollars; and, I'll tell you the secret!
And, I will return your money, if wrong.
Clue: It may be the same thing that evaporates water.
__________________
 

Last edited by Splitwater; 04-09-2012 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Added a clue.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Cherryman Cherryman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitwater View Post
If Stanley Meyer understood what he was doing, why did he not disclose his secret at the Patent Office?

Answer:
For the same reason I'm not!
I can't figure out any way to monopolize on the idea.
The Secret is very simple. But, may not be apparent, even if you had his "Dunebuggy" in a Dubai warehouse to study.

So, send me a Billion dollars; and, I'll tell you the secret!
And, I will return your money, if wrong.

Or you just tell us and you feel yourself the rest of your life a better person, who helped millions of people.

But that would almost be as simple as your secret.....


Next.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
mix non combustible gasses with hho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitwater View Post
If Stanley Meyer understood what he was doing, why did he not disclose his secret at the Patent Office?

Answer:
For the same reason I'm not!
I can't figure out any way to monopolize on the idea.
The Secret is very simple. But, may not be apparent, even if you had his "Dunebuggy" in a Dubai warehouse to study.

So, send me a Billion dollars; and, I'll tell you the secret!
And, I will return your money, if wrong.
Stan Meyer did reveal it - it is in the docs right in front of everyone's face. He said to mix the ionized non-combustible gasses with the HHO from the water cell. Those non-combustible gasses are nitrogen, which came from the ambient air going into the intake and are being recycled back into the fuel system from the exhaust.

When the water gas burns, the hydrogen can attach to the nitrogen and this prevents the formation of water, which simply decreases in volume and defeats the purpose of combustion, which is to get a thermal expansive event.

He even shows you the diagrams from day 1 with the early patents showing a flame burner, which recycles the gasses back to mix with the HHO coming from the water cell. In addition to diagrams, he spells it out. I provide all this proof in the Ionization thread here quoting Meyer and showing his diagrams - all in his own words.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Splitwater Splitwater is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Lightbulb Hydrogen Gas travels North or South?

CLUE #2
Henry Cavendish was a very bright man, but was afraid of women.
And, he overlooked one thing.
Where did the molecules of water split with electrolysis?

Between the poles?
At the Negative Pole?
At the Positive Pole?

And, if so, how did the freed gases travel to the opposite poles,
if DC Current only flows in one direction?
__________________
 

Last edited by Splitwater; 04-09-2012 at 05:57 PM. Reason: clarification
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-10-2012, 04:16 PM
wrtner wrtner is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitwater View Post
If Stanley Meyer understood what he was doing, why did he not disclose his secret at the Patent Office?

Answer:
For the same reason I'm not!
If you neither disclose to the community nor file a patent, then you may find
that someone else files a patent application, and then you will be locked
out of your own idea.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-12-2013, 05:11 AM
R.E.Craig's Avatar
R.E.Craig R.E.Craig is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitwater View Post
But, Lightning ignites the Hydrogen, which creates more expansion, pressure and explosions near the Earth vs. at high altitude!
I have to disagree with your observation here. Lightning creates a conductive plasma channel in which no ignition is possible because the extreme electrical pressures and temperatures push out the atmospheric oxygen creating
ozone around the plasma channel. Hydrogen being more electrically compliant remains centrally bound as a Birkland current in the channel superheated to in excess of 6000*. Hydrogen never ignites in a bolt of lightning.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-12-2013, 06:26 AM
tutanka's Avatar
tutanka tutanka is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E.Craig View Post
I have to disagree with your observation here. Lightning creates a conductive plasma channel in which no ignition is possible because the extreme electrical pressures and temperatures push out the atmospheric oxygen creating
ozone around the plasma channel. Hydrogen being more electrically compliant remains centrally bound as a Birkland current in the channel superheated to in excess of 6000*. Hydrogen never ignites in a bolt of lightning.
All start from sun.. without sun no life and not energy.. sun emits to the universe positive particles with finite mass as Tesla have intuited but not explained. The positive particles are called electrinos from the scientist D.H. BAziev. For obtain an thermal flame reaction you need an interaction from plasma and electrons.. an good example for understand is when you heat an metal with an lens using solar rays. In the point of contact you obtain some heat .. WHY YOU OBTAIN THAT?? The true explaination is that with lens you amplify positive particles field creating plasma and when that impact on metal release electrons by photo-electric effect , the electrons interacts in the same point of contact with electrinos producing heat. The same when you put in short circuit your battery .. in the point of contact of positive and negative you obtain heat and ... magnetic field like oested prove. The same appear on metal like the above example.

The image attached is referred to my working plasma pellet stove ..

the white window is the result when plasma air interact with electrons!!

YOU OBTAIN PURE THERMAL POWER.. AN IONIZED PLASMA FLAME!!

Again .. again and again I wrote that...

Meyer use same principle in wrong way is because do not work stable.. but air is the main fuel and fuel just an electron pump.
__________________
 

Last edited by tutanka; 06-23-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers