Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing...

Hi my Sweet Ones,

I came across this video today and I thought I would share it with you... It made my heart sing to know that there are millions of other Dear Ones out there who share the same values as those of us on this forum!

YouTube - Paul Hawken, Blessed Unrest and WiserEarth

And...I think that this Paul Hawken is really cute! If he ever crosses MY path, you can be sure that I will flirt with him outrageously!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

WoW ... too.

Pamela Thanks!
    That is soooo good to hear/see/know. "Thanks for sharing"! Ive been feeling- so much- that we are living with such a tiny sliver of reality from pop culture and the media. It kind of feels like an informational malnourishment. The truely amazing and radically positive (and the "Truth"?) rarely makes our headlines now a days... or just gets lost in a wild sea of (mis) information. That was such a boost to watch...then started to watch a talk of his at google. Man I love You Tube !!!!!!

I saw on his list a group thats 8 miles from where I live...Palouse Clearwater Environmental Institute in Moscow,Id ! How cool is that? (I guess not so suprising though, with 1-2 Million groups out there). Maybe its time I check them out?

Children of the Revolution ...I salute you! or Maybe its time to BE one...?
    Blake

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks Pamela for sharing this video! I just requested his book from the library!

~Viviana
      "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

Working...
      X