Say NO to GMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say NO to GMO

Just Say No 2 GMO | EscapeTheIllusion.com A good quick video about saying NO to GMO food.

I did a search here about GMO's and only came up with one thread. A thread that was originally started to show it took something like 9 lbs of vegitation consumed by animals to make 1 lb of meat. And it said something along the lines about the animals consuming the genetically modified organism's and how it affected people when they eat that meat.

So I felt it worthwhile to add a post here about GMO. And I'm sure many of you allready know about GMO's, but I felt it would be worth posting if even only a few saw this and was able gain knowledge from it. And better health in the process.

I just did a search a few minutes ago on google for gmo + health and here's a site that appears to have quite a bit of information if you wanna delve deeper and learn more about the dangers of GMO foods. Say No To GMOs! - Getting Started

And from this couple of pages here, http://www.seedsofdeception.com/DocumentFiles/140.pdf I'd like to put up a couple of quotes.

The American Academy of Environmental Medicine states, “Several animal studies indicate serious health risks associated with GM food,” including infertility, immune problems, accelerated aging, faulty insulin regulation, and changes in major organs and the gastrointestinal system.

and

The stomach lining of rats fed GM potatoes showed excessive cell growth, a condition that may lead to cancer. Rats also had damaged organs and immune systems.
    If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

When an organism is "engineered" or stuffed with, a bacteria is used to carry the new foreign gene/genes to the DNA of the original organism.
    This bacteria can stay with the organism and easily cross species, trees are now being found with cancerous type growths with the carrier bacteria (with the modified genes) being the primary cause of this growth.
    The genie is officially out of the bottle, welcome to test lab earth.
    Maybe someone should GM a scientist and include a gene for common sense.
    Science is not science it is big business and it answers to big bucks.
    If you like genes from a fish in your corn maybe it's O.K.
    Pass me another chicken fillet from that 3 eyed fish can you dear ?

Comment

Working...
    X