Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikola Tesla - Master of Lightning

Nikola Tesla - Master of Lightning

It simply would not be the same modern world without the work of Nicola Tesla ( see 'The-physics of love' in the books section of this site) Tesla invented a few, just a minor things. Like the florescent light, AC power, wireless communications of all kinds, the first remote controlled device, and basically single handedly created the modern world as we know it, he was a magic man, a visionary and genius of the highest order, however he wasn't much of a business man. This revolutionary mind made billionaires out of corporations and shook the foundation of the science of the times, however most folks don't even know his name , or if they do, they know it because of his more wild and controversial devices, like the Tesla coil. You may agree , however, that the AC powered electric motor has saved more than a a few people from hard labor and sweat. Get to know this legend, we all owe him one!

PBS Documentary 1 hour 40 minutes

mms://video.i-am-that-i-am.com/wmv/tesla1.wmv
    mms://video.i-am-that-i-am.com/wmv/tesla2.wmv
    mms://video.i-am-that-i-am.com/wmv/tesla3.wmv
    Last edited by Aaron; 05-28-2007, 08:27 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Hello Aron,
    This is my 1st post on this Forum, I am excited by the prospect of free and open exchange of ideas and information. I applaud your link to "The Man". Virtually every thred on Alt.E. can be traced back to Tesla's influence in one way or another. He was far ahead of his time and ours. I would enjoy any other links or info you care to post on Tesla!

Thanx!

Comment

Originally posted by Serapis J View Post
      Hello Aron,
      This is my 1st post on this Forum, I am excited by the prospect of free and open exchange of ideas and information. I applaud your link to "The Man". Virtually every thred on Alt.E. can be traced back to Tesla's influence in one way or another. He was far ahead of his time and ours. I would enjoy any other links or info you care to post on Tesla!

Thanx!

Serapis.. In the thread "friction boiler", we have been discussing the use of a Tesla turbine in conjunction with the boiler to make it a self runner. "Rickoff" has posted some very interesting links to Tesla and his inventions.. I think you might find them very usefull. The forum is very good reading.... Welcome aboard..

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Nikola Tesla - Master of Lightning

It simply would not be the same modern world without the work of Nicola Tesla ( see 'The-physics of love' in the books section of this site) Tesla invented a few, just a minor things. Like the florescent light, AC power, wireless communications of all kinds, the first remote controlled device, and basically single handedly created the modern world as we know it, he was a magic man, a visionary and genius of the highest order, however he wasn't much of a business man. This revolutionary mind made billionaires out of corporations and shook the foundation of the science of the times, however most folks don't even know his name , or if they do, they know it because of his more wild and controversial devices, like the Tesla coil. You may agree , however, that the AC powered electric motor has saved more than a a few people from hard labor and sweat. Get to know this legend, we all owe him one!

PBS Documentary 1 hour 40 minutes

mms://video.i-am-that-i-am.com/wmv/tesla1.wmv
        mms://video.i-am-that-i-am.com/wmv/tesla2.wmv
        mms://video.i-am-that-i-am.com/wmv/tesla3.wmv
        Aaron...

I agree with you 100%.. Nikola Tesla is one of the greatest minds this world has ever known.. Yeah, just a few small inventions.. and visions of the future that are just now coming to light.. And yet most people don't even know the name " Nikola "Who" Oh you mean the electric car guy??
        But to put it in prespective.. Tesla said of himself.. "now is not my time..My time will be in 100 years" Even his vision of his life is true.. Let's not let his life slide back into oblivion.. Thanks for starting this thread.

Paul
        Last edited by rileydad48; 02-13-2009, 05:21 AM.

Comment

PBS Video Links

Aaron,

I couldn't get anything from the video links, but I think that this is the same PBS documentary that can be found in one continuous Google Video at: Tesla.wmv

This is a good video, and spans the lifetime of Nikola Tesla. It tells about his many achievements in electrical engineering, but did not touch upon his mechanical inventions. The Tesla Turbine was not mentioned, and that seems odd since Tesla stated that it was his greatest invention.
          Still, the video is quite interesting and does present some actual video footage from the era. A must see for anyone wanting to learn more about Tesla and his life's work.

Best regards,

Rick
          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Working...
          X