Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Coil

Dear All,

There is something I try to figure out. The coil used in a Bedini monopole is always turn on, there is no commutator or hall sensor to reverse the current. What cause the magnet to be pushed and make the wheel turn if the magnetic field never collapse?

Thanks,
    Laurent
    Last edited by Lourent; 08-07-2009, 08:11 AM.

ok I think I finally found why. The field collapse in the coil because the transistor turn off when the magnet has passed over it..
    Can somebody confirm this...

Comment

good point

I've never figured out that part; I've always used reed switches to activate the coil which attracts the magnet to the coil..
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Lourent, I believe the "Electro Magnet" effect is created at the time the Transistor is "Biased" -- completing the circuit to ground -- and allowing current to flow through the coil. In turn, this forces the magnetic lines of flux to align within the core (welding rods). The "Right hand rule" will explain which end will become "North". Now when the transistor sharply turns off, this is where the back emf is generated and the radiant energy captured.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Lourent,

You are correct. The magnet on a Bedini coil only needs to be strong enough to induce a trigger voltage in the coil sufficient to bias the tansistor on and no more. If you fit bigger or more powerful magnets than you need then you waste energy.

As Bedini says just use dime store magnets.

Regards

Richard

Comment

Working...
          X