There IS a Magic Pill!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There IS a Magic Pill!!

You can download a free copy of the ebook "The Magic Pill" from the library here at ESM.

Here's a brief explaination for those who can't wait lol

Okay, it's not an actual pill, but it's actually even EASIER than taking a pill! And it's Certainly Magic!

It's EASY, it's FAST and it's FREE!

Here's what I believe to be the QUICK FIX Answer to Everything in Your Life...
    (do keep reading as it may seem "beentheredonethat" at first, but I promise it's Magic

You may think you have healthy Self Esteem and Self Worth, but if you have any kind of lack in your life... if you have anything that you want and are not creating, I believe you have low self esteem and self worth. The reason for this.....

You already know that you create and attract everything in your life.
    If you had High Self Esteem and Self Worth, you wouldn't create any kind of lack in your life. You would create and attract everything you want - there would be no blocks - you would ALLOW everything you want.

I believe the cause of low self esteem and self worth is not lack of love and approval from others - but lack of love and approval from ourselves. Most of us treat ourselves with, at the very least, insensitivity, critisism and impatience. We don't have a tendancy to treat ourselves in the same way we treat others we love. So we constantly subconsciously give the message to ourselves that others are more important, more worthy of our love.... amongst other things.

So, the GOAL here is to raise your Self Esteem and Self Worth - which will mean you AUTOMATICALLY ONLY create and attract abundance of everything you want. When your Self Esteem and Self Worth are high - you CAN'T create or attract anything that doesn't make you feel good and that isn't good for you!! You can ONLY create and attract "good" stuff for yourself!

So the aim is to raise your Self Esteem and Self Worth, so that you automatically and effortlessly create and attract only what you want. And it's so EASY and it works really FAST......

Nothing is more Powerful than realising that you are Worthy of a love as great as your own!

And, here's the great news: You don't HAVE to love yourself!!

I used to feel very uncomfortable with the idea of "loving myself" I didn't know HOW, and it felt awkward. Here's what I've recently discovered, that has completely turned my life around: You don't HAVE to "love yourself".....

We don't have to "love ourselves" - we ALREADY love ourselves. What we want to do, is NOTICE and RECOGNISE that we love ourselves - and how much! And the more we notice and recognise how much we love ourselves, the more the expression of that love INCREASES - and the more noticable it becomes.

Every good thing in your life, you have created and attracted as an expression of love for yourself! Just like we express love and affection for loved ones by giving hugs, kisses, chocolates, flowers, gifts, doing things for them. We do the same for ourselves - by what we create and attract - we just aren't aware that that's what it is!

It struck me that throughout our lives, we've developed blocks against the love we have for ourselves. So, although the love is there, and it always has been, we block it out. We've been taught to deny it, to hide it, and we fail to recognise it. So we create diversions from it.

It's so much easier than actively trying to love yourself. All you have to do is recognise that you already do. Deep deep down inside. You were born with love for yourself. And the evidence is in every good thing in your life. Every good thing that happens - no matter how small - is evidence that you already love yourself. And as you start to recognise that, each time you recognise it, you open the block a little. Each time you recognise it, you feel the warm fuzzy tingle that will raise your vibrations, and expand your energy, and open the block more each time. And it picks up momentum as you go And your memory of your love for yourself will begin to come back :

Start by noticing all the things and people in your life that make you feel good. And then Recognise that YOU have created and attracted them! You have created and attracted them for yourself. That is the evidence that you already love yourself. A sunny day; a pet; a smile from a stranger; a favourite movie; a convenient parking spot; a compliment from someone else (is a compliment you are giving to yourself! You have simply created it through the other person - YOU have attracted it); every time something goes your way - each of these is an expression of love from yourself, for yourself. Because you are the only one who is creating and attracting in your own life. Everything is from you.

So you don't have to "do" or "feel" anything. Once you start just noticing and recognising all the ways in which you already express love for yourself, by creating and attracting "good" in your life, you'll find it increases and increases. Because the more you notice and recognise, the more you'll be open to it. The blocks against the love for yourself will begin to dissolve. And you'll see the results mulitply - Daily!

Notice how you feel when you notice and recognise that the person who was so friendly to you in the post office - was attracted by YOU - you arranged it - as an expression of love for yourself. Notice the feeling you get when you notice and recognise that finding the something you were looking for and thought you wouldn't find, is an expression of love for youself. It's a very special feeling And it will grow.

And here's what I've been doing.....

Every time I find myself starting to worry or fear or doubt, I remind myself: "Oh no, I remember now, there's no reason to worry, because I know that I now only create and attract situations and people that make me feel good, and that are good for me. Because I now know that I love myself, I CAN'T create or attract anything else! I can ONLY create "good" stuff for myself!"

So even if something appears to be "bad" or "scary", it HAS to turn out to be "good" - it has no choice!
    And every time that has happened in the last two months - since I first discovered this way of thinking and feeling - EVERY time... whatever it was I was starting to worry about, has turned out to be ...... nothing to worry about! lol.

And the Miracles and Magic Increase Daily!!!

So, all you need to do is:

* start noticing and recognising every "good" thing in your life (everything that goes your way, everything that makes you feel good etc.) as an expression of love from yourself, to yourself.

* when you find yourself starting to worry, doubt or fear, remind yourself "Oh yes, I remember now - it's okay, there's no reason to worry because I know that I now only create and attract situations and people that make me feel good, and that are good for me. So even if this appears to be "bad" now, I know it HAS to turn out to be "good" because that's all I CAN create and attract now!"

I'm so looking forward to hearing your FABULOUS experiences

Love and light and excitement xxx
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

The Magic Pill Two - The Second Dose : )

The second Magic Pill ebook is available to download free here in the ESM library - or at the following link:

The Magic Pill

It deals with a lot of the questions and concerns people had while trying to take the Magic Pill
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!

Comment

Illusions, I love your style! Very helpful thanks and the new ebooks are just inspired

Comment

Thank you SO much SJ

Love and Light and Magic xxx

Comment

Working...
        X