X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Lipton Event May 29, 2008

The 2008 Epigenetic Medicine Award Ceremony

May 29th and 30th, 2008

Join Bruce Lipton, Donna Eden, David Feinstein , Gary Craig and many others for a two day celebration of the magic of energy in healing!

On May 29 and 30, 2008, in Los Angeles, leaders in energy medicine and energy psychology will come together for workshops teaching some of the most advanced healing methods available today.

On May 29 there will be a special award ceremony honoring a pioneering researcher in the field of Epigenetics (the control of genes from outside the cell) and a gala reception and presentation of the first annual Epigenetic Medicine award. To register, and participate in making medical history, as well as learning some of the most remarkable health breakthroughs available, please visit this page.
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

You will see and hear the stunning results of the latest research and
    applications. You will meet those in medicine ready to empower you with
    tools. This is not a small movement. Well over half the people in the US
    are searching out alternatives before they use drug therapy.

Empower yourself!

If you are in the Los Angeles area please join us. This is more
    important than I can express in these few words. Many of you however are
    not in California, but you probably know someone who is. Would you
    please forward this info. It is vital we get the word out and as you
    know we don't have the big bucks to advertise, we have a community that
    cares.

All leaders in their fields gathering to entertain you, enlighten you
    and bring the hope and future of medicine right to your front door.

Together we are a powerful force for change.

The media will be there, the world will be watching...We must fill the event with the excitement and energy of empowerment.

If you are still asking "what's in it for me?" Come for the food and the
    silent auction bargains, let us drop the glow of enlightenment and
    empowerment into your life.

Love and Light,

Doug Parks
    Spirit 2000 Inc.
    901-233-7956
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Donna Eden's name caught my attention - I would like to recommend her work

I purchased both Donna Eden's Energy Medicine Kit and book on Energy Medicine.
      I highly recommend both, although the Energy Medicine Kit is an amazing hands on quick learning experience. (I recommend the DVD over the CD).
      A simple five minute (or so) set of movements to start your day and during the low point of your day is amazingly effective. Although you don't need to do every day. Only when feeling at a low point. She shows how to do muscle testing to know if you need certain exercises. She also has two chakra clearing exercises that felt pretty dramatic to me.

The Energy Medicine book is more of a study, which I bought as a reference book. Lots of material.

Also, the way that I stumbled onto her work was through another awesome book by Richard Gerber MD. "A Practical Guide to Vibrational Medicine: Energy Healing and Spiritual Transformation". I bought the audio version and then the book - it does a really good job I think of explaining things such as homeopathy, flower essences, color and light therapy, magets, radionics, etc....in layman's terms. The appendix has a section on each subject with both resources and recommended reading on each subject. This part is worth the price of the book to me!

cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X