water for fuel???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water for fuel???

I just saw an ad at the curezone market place with information for using water to inhance gas fuel. Is it a scam or for real? Has any one here tried it? water4fuel is the headline.
    Last edited by rhozzi; 01-20-2008, 05:54 PM.

Me Too....

Originally posted by rhozzi View Post
    I just saw an ad at the curezone market place with information for using water to inhance gas fuel. Is it a scam or for real? Has any one here tried it? water4fuel is the headline.
    Rhozzi,

Yes, I've seen these ads too and wondered how well it works. Doubling your mileage (theoretically) should be possible with this technology. I've seen some websites that claim to triple your mileage with "on-board" HHO gas production. Here's one that "guarantees at least 50% better mileage":

PICC

The main problen with these water based mileage boosters is climate. I live near Spokane Washington. This week, nighttime temperatures are going down to 10 degrees F. Water would freeze in my "booster system" and not help my mileage much. If I lived in Florida, California, or Hawaii, I'd try this in a heart-beat.

Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Yes they work....

Absolutely they work....But the ones being offered that we have run across are missing one key element or another.....Either in design or function..... Some have this, but not that, some should do this but don't!
      If you stick around, say another month or so, I will be posting a complete step by step for our design that "Definetly" has everything....You will be able to build your own and if you can't make or cant find the parts, we will be able to provide them!!!
      Im Certain EVERYONE will be Happy with it.....

We have "trialed and errored" everything and tested our design in multiple vehicles to make a "One Size Helps All" System....

So Stay Tuned!
      RedMeanie
      (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

Comment

Excellent!

Originally posted by Redmeanie View Post
        Absolutely they work....But the ones being offered that we have run across are missing one key element or another.....Either in design or function..... Some have this, but not that, some should do this but don't!
        If you stick around, say another month or so, I will be posting a complete step by step for our design that "Definetly" has everything....You will be able to build your own and if you can't make or cant find the parts, we will be able to provide them!!!
        Im Certain EVERYONE will be Happy with it.....

We have "trialed and errored" everything and tested our design in multiple vehicles to make a "One Size Helps All" System....

So Stay Tuned!
        I'm glad someone in this forum is seriously looking at this. I look forward to your finished design and will try it when the weather gets warm in the Spring.

Peter
        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
        Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
        Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Working...
        X