Solar Panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Panels

Hello, my name is Joshua and I'm an Independent Ecopreneur for a company called CitizenRe. The The Citizenrē REnU program is the first to give you the chance to adopt green energy in your home without having to make a huge investment. Our REnU program takes care of all the usual headaches and does it with the most attractive terms in the industry. Citizenrē REnU technology takes the idea of solar power to a new and simpler level. Our revolutionary technology provides superior system-wide efficiency and control, and makes your overall electric service more responsive, more reliable, and more renewable! Citizenrē is also your connection to the world of green energy. Our education section provides great information about solar power and other renewable energy, as well as the latest information on global warming and what clean-energy steps you can take now. Check out the website and see what you think. The Citizenrē Corporation | Bringing Solar Power to Your Home
    Last edited by therisingsun; 10-25-2007, 07:24 AM.

Joshua,

Someone on myspace had this info on their page but I could not get them to reply to any pms.

This looks pretty interesting!!

I am in Pittsburgh, PA and not sure this would be an option in my area.

I don't see my electric provider when I click on the map of PA on your site.

Does that mean it is not available to me?

Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Joshua,

Cool! I would like to speak to you. I will try calling you soon, probably this weekend.

Thanks, Jessica
      Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Working...
      X