• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale Pond - The Basic Principles of SVP - John Worrell Keely

I don't know if these videos have been posted before:

Dale Pond - The Basic Principles of SVP 1/2 - John Worrell Keely

Dale Pond - The Basic Principles of SVP 2/2 - John Worrell Keely

Also, very comprehensive website containing over 10,000 pages of information on Sympathetic Vibratory Physics

Sympathetic Vibratory Physics - John Worrell Keely's Sacred Science

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

I found this most interesting and worth follow up investigation.

Matter is bound up energy and energy is liberated matter.
    - John Worrell Keely, 1893
    (over a decade before Albert Einstein, makes ya wonder .. don't it)
    This guy build AMAZING machines that used a combination of energy sources that has been ignored by modern science.

I'm Paraphrasing Dale Pond
    "Basic principles and basic science occurred before 1895-1900 , something
    happened after that to shut sciencel down and thus we ended up with all the
    garbage we have today."
    The statement above backs up what I've been thinking for some time now,
    that we don't need to find NEW "stuff".. just rediscover the OLD "stuff".
    The stuff of before the 1900s ... !!!

Most of the experimenters here have used principles discovred by Keely already.
    Rediscovered some fundamentals of energy or at least view it from a different angle.

I suggest you watch the 2 videos Sharyn gave links to, in her posting above
    "The Basic Principles of SVP",
    before reading material on the web site links so you have an overview of what
    this is all about first.

A Brief History of John Worrell Keely by Jerry Decker for KeelyNet

The SVP web site link was commercialized, but here is a worth while link that
    could be overlooked addressing Sympathetic Vibratory Physics

THE KEELY MOTOR COMPANY

And DavidE's posting about Rodin, Tesla and Keely
    Interesting. Rodins/Teslas 3's!

Enjoy
    Randy
    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

I have the book and have read it. It does get deep in some places. This man was a genius of the highest order. He knew more than anyone I have ever read before or since. Knowing how the universe works is more than a mere coincidence. He must have been under divine guidance to have known all this.
      I am not saying that I understand it all, but I have a different understanding as to how many things work in this world. It will give you a better appreciation of how things interconnect.

Comment

i really like the fact that the guy was a instrument-maker and a musician. he had a truly unique viewpoint. theres one book on archive.org, which might be nice for some late-night reading.

Internet Archive: Details: Keely and his discoveries; aerial navigation

Keely and his discoveries, from archive.org.

also, the "john keely's legacy" lecture by dale pond is good, i think it hasnt popped up on googlevideo yet, so svpvril sells the dvd..

anyway, theres no real surprise that Keely is in the list of luminaries for that"forgotten scientists" website that erfinder2 runs.
        Keely, Viktor Schauberger, Nikola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich, Thomas Henry Moray, Nathan Stubblefield, Ed Leedskalnin..
        and .. Karl Schappeller, Walter Russell
        Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
        My electronic music

Comment

this might be good for quoting purposes:
          Full text of "Keely and his discoveries: aerial navigation"
          Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
          My electronic music

Comment

Originally posted by esaruoho View Post
            i really like the fact that the guy was a instrument-maker and a musician. he had a truly unique viewpoint. theres one book on archive.org, which might be nice for some late-night reading.

Internet Archive: Details: Keely and his discoveries; aerial navigation

Keely and his discoveries, from archive.org.

also, the "john keely's legacy" lecture by dale pond is good, i think it hasnt popped up on googlevideo yet, so svpvril sells the dvd..

anyway, theres no real surprise that Keely is in the list of luminaries for that"forgotten scientists" website that erfinder2 runs.
            Keely, Viktor Schauberger, Nikola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich, Thomas Henry Moray, Nathan Stubblefield, Ed Leedskalnin..
            and .. Karl Schappeller, Walter Russell
            esaruoho,
            Thank you very much for the link to this book. So much information is
            coming so fast now a days. It's very hard to get time to read it all. I'm a very slow reader.

This is the 2nd time you have made a reference to the erfinder2 web site.
            The 1st time was here.

Could you give more clues as to how this erfinder2 web site could be found or a link to the web site?

Randy
            Remember to be kind to your mind ...
            Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

Working...
            X