Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Grace!

As always, I know what you say is Truth. The hardest but simplest work is just embodying it. Thank you for reminding me again and again.

Kim

Comment

• For All!

The Emerald Tablets by Thoth, the Atlantean.
      Last edited by Grace; 02-12-2017, 06:22 AM. Reason: signature
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For All!

Quantum Physicist Nassim Haramein in his Movie the "Black Whole". WE ARE ONE, and the proof exists. Do you have the courage to wrap your mind around this truth? If you are reading this, then, not only am I making Chinese Energetic Medicine Corrections for you, but I am YOU!

Link to the Movie "The Black Whole"
        Last edited by Grace; 02-12-2017, 06:20 AM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Fear

Originally posted by lusie
          There is no doubt that Chinese medicine are one of the best of all time and and I would like to thanks for providing such valuable post on energetic medicine. Steel libido is also one of that kind of product which makes you feel energetic.
          FEAR ~ False evidence appearing real.

Lusie please do not post on this thread again.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• I wish to give in some reviews fro, my own personal experiences about the energizers. I have used many brands till my a doctor friend of mine suggested me QuWave Harmonizer Products and trust me, it revived me with a new sense of energy altogether. I want to suggest this products to as many people as possible as it really works.

Comment

• For Michael

Originally posted by Micheal Levenson View Post
              I wish to give in some reviews for, my own personal experiences about the energizers. I have used many brands till my a doctor friend of mine suggested me QuWave Harmonizer Products and trust me, it revived me with a new sense of energy altogether. I want to suggest this products to as many people as possible as it really works.
              Hi Michael,

Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate all products and services that will energetically enhance ones being like our very own PATHS, Chinese Energetic Medicine, Matrix Energetics, etc. My friend DeAnn also gave me a suggestion and this one comes with a 2 week free trial. SRC4All Where Qi Gong Meets 21st Century Technology I happen to know one of the developers personally, because he is also a Martial Artist. His name is Grand Master David Harris. Src4You, is very similar to the way I practice Chinese Energetic Medicine. Yes, anyone can do anything, with the sheer power of the Mind, but these are all great "jumping boards" to get one started in the faith that they have all the power within themselves to be completely, Whole, Perfect, Powerful, Strong, Loving, Harmonious, and Happy.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace

Hey all, i Was browsing through this thread and I just had to sign up and jump in. May I receive corrections for abundance as well?

Btw do you teach?

Comment

• Sorry

Please excuse me, my name is Jimmy

Nice to be here with you all

Comment

• For Jimmy!

Originally posted by Cheatcode View Post
                    Hey all, i Was browsing through this thread and I just had to sign up and jump in. May I receive corrections for abundance as well?

Btw do you teach?
                    Hi Jimmy,

Of course! I made CEM corrections for you this morning on Abundance, and I will continue to do so along with all in this group. I have taught privately this great Healing art to many people since I began back in 20001. You can also get more information on learning Chinese Energetic Medicine from my teacher, Dr. Kam Yuen at Yuen Method by Dr. Kam Yuen - No More Healing! — The Yuen Method by Dr. Kam Yuen - No More Healing! I also highly recommend reading the book by Dr. David Hawkins Ph.D, M.D. "Power vs Force". Feel free to post any changes you experience, or any other questions you may have. Thank you Jimmy for your post.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
                      Hi Jimmy,

Of course! I made CEM corrections for you this morning on Abundance, and I will continue to do so along with all in this group. I have taught privately this great Healing art to many people since I began back in 20001. You can also get more information on learning Chinese Energetic Medicine from my teacher, Dr. Kam Yuen at Yuen Method by Dr. Kam Yuen - No More Healing! — The Yuen Method by Dr. Kam Yuen - No More Healing! I also highly recommend reading the book by Dr. David Hawkins Ph.D, M.D. "Power vs Force". Feel free to post any changes you experience, or any other questions you may have. Thank you Jimmy for your post.
                      Thank you very much Grace. I have heard nothing but good things about Dr. Yuen and would very much like to study with him, but being a college student is not going to allow me to anytime soon(I hope I didnt violate LoA by stating my reality). Would you recommend any of the products on his website? I've heard they are outdated, but I am definitely going to check out Dr. Hawkins's book. I haven't found any loose change yet but I seem to have a more relaxed attitude towards money, and am definitely thinking about it less. And that means something, thanks again Grace.

Comment

• For Jimmy!

Originally posted by Cheatcode View Post
                        Thank you very much Grace. I have heard nothing but good things about Dr. Yuen and would very much like to study with him, but being a college student is not going to allow me to anytime soon(I hope I didnt violate LoA by stating my reality). Would you recommend any of the products on his website? I've heard they are outdated, but I am definitely going to check out Dr. Hawkins's book. I haven't found any loose change yet but I seem to have a more relaxed attitude towards money, and am definitely thinking about it less. And that means something, thanks again Grace.
                        Hi Jimmy,

I have not purchased anything from Dr. Yuen's current website, but when I did study with Dr. Yuen in 2001/2002 I purchased his homeopathic remedies and books at the seminars I attended and they were very good.

Being neutral, calm and relaxed about money is a very important start. I will continue daily making corrections for you and this group on abundance, wealth, prosperity and health. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grace,

It has been over a year since I've checked in here. I did let go of some people and things that no longer served my growth. I have made many, many changes. I have dusted off old goals and I am giving them love again.

I would greatly appreciate some corrections to have faith in myself, patience (even though I've already been waiting 20 years for these things to manifest) and a suggestion for any PATHS modules in case I choose to start up again.

Thank you thank you.

Comment

• For Belle!

Originally posted by belle99 View Post
                            Grace,

It has been over a year since I've checked in here. I did let go of some people and things that no longer served my growth. I have made many, many changes. I have dusted off old goals and I am giving them love again.

I would greatly appreciate some corrections to have faith in myself, patience (even though I've already been waiting 20 years for these things to manifest) and a suggestion for any PATHS modules in case I choose to start up again.

Thank you thank you.
                            Hi Belle!

I have already begun making CEM corrections per your request. I am very happy for your two requests, Faith and Patience, exactly what you need to focus most on now. Your Faith in yourself to attract goodness is directly related to understanding that you are ONE with the Whole. You are not separate from a harmonious life, in this truth you will feel an unbelievable well of gratitude which will surely attract more experiences to be grateful for.

Patience is directly related to Peace. The more at peace you are with what is going on in your outer world, the more patience you will develop. The gift of Patience is Patience.

So happy to see your post!

The only Module that muscle tests strong for you is X Path. This is the link to my Paths website for the X Path Module. Enjoy!

PATHS | X PATH | Amplify Your Allure

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank you, Grace!

Comment

• Things are better in certain departments. Filled with worry about money, however.

Comment

Working...
                                X