QEG Positive Critics/ Builders thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben2503 View Post
    In a serial resonance situation, the impedance is equal to the DC resistance. Bifilar coils are known for their high capacitance. The high capacitance was Tesla's objective when he invented them.
    We are both guessing, as no scope shots or elaborate test results are provided.
    I have seen oscillations smoking my home build audio amps in the past.

best regards,
    Ben
    Well that oscillation is mostly a cause at the base at the Transistor.
    Means you have a strong power source, and the transistor opens more then it should. Then are there parts what are burned, because it let to much power through.
    There are lesser examples about that these circuits did create own energy.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Thanks Peter.
      Wow 120% efficient. That sounds very promising to me.
      I agree with Ben, this is exciting news -- COP of 1.2!
      BUT... note the rest of what Peter says about this:

Originally Posted by Peter Lindemann
      Hey Folks,

The best tests we produced with our prototypes had a COP = 1.2 (120% efficient). The people involved in the Santa Barbara group included myself, Mike Knox, Bruce DePalma, Chris Carson, and later Eric Dollard. In a parallel development, John Bedini duplicated much of the same series of experiments and concluded the same thing! The best the machines could do was about 120%. All of this happened before the internet, and since the experimental results were disappointing, no final report was ever produced.
      It is not too late yet, Peter! If you can show ANY report (or video) of even a 120% device, that can be replicated, you and your team would still be deeply appreciated and highly regarded. And the "Fix the world" people would not be "stealing the show" anymore.

A claim of 120% without a report -- that is what is disappointing!
      However, the 120% is EXCITING!

Or, you can let them reap the accolades (and the crowd funding!) while you sit back and watch... and sit on your data.

In short, as Newton and his scientific peers at the Royal Society pointed out 300 years ago -- it is not the first to discover who receives the major credit, but rather the first to PUBLISH and make available to humanity. The latter is what the "Fix the world" people are doing (even though they have not DEMONSTRATED anything like 120%, YET.

But you decide, Peter. At least they have the courage to speak out publicly and show what they are doing!

Comment

In a serial resonance situation, the impedance is equal to the DC resistance. Bifilar coils are known for their high capacitance. The high capacitance was Tesla's objective when he invented them.
        We are both guessing, as no scope shots or elaborate test results are provided.
        I have seen oscillations smoking my home build audio amps in the past.

best regards,
        Ben
        Ben, forgive me for going on about this but I'm genuinely intrigued. I like to at kid myself that I have at least a bird-eye-view understanding of stuff I'm interested in, but none of this makes sense to me.

I spent a few hours today trawling the net for answers but came up wanting. One interesting piece of information here links to this Youtube video. The Scribd text is actually more interesting than the video itself - it comments that the bifilar in the video has zero current flowing through it, yet the builder is able to tap energy off of it. After watching the video, this is clearly not the case - there is no dc-coupling between the 2 bifilar wire halves, but there will be capacitive coupling, and the way the builder connects it to the frequency generator (Sig Out -> bifilar wire_1, Gnd -> bilfiar wire_2) means that there will be a current flowing through the complete coil - so no mystery at all as far as I'm concerned!

I mention this because the Scribd text also cites a possible cause for the zero-current power-coupling as electrostatic capacitive coupling. I tried looking for information on such a beast but can find nothing. However, reading through the comments of the video you linked to (which I should have done first!) I find that the 'discoverer' of the effect also guesses that its electrostatic coupling!!! One thing seems clear, from what I have (not) been able to find, not many people seem to know much about it.

So can anyone explain how electrostatic-coupling causes current to flow in an open inductive bifilar coil - or point to somewhere that explains it? There is somehow a counter magnetic field large enough to seriously load the motor being generated. It obviously involves the large amount of capacitance in the bifilar coil, I just don't understand the how of it!

Comment

DC is not AC

Originally posted by sprocket View Post
          Ben, forgive me for going on about this but I'm genuinely intrigued. I like to at kid myself that I have at least a bird-eye-view understanding of stuff I'm interested in, but none of this makes sense to me.

I spent a few hours today trawling the net for answers but came up wanting. One interesting piece of information here links to this Youtube video. The Scribd text is actually more interesting than the video itself - it comments that the bifilar in the video has zero current flowing through it, yet the builder is able to tap energy off of it. After watching the video, this is clearly not the case - there is no dc-coupling between the 2 bifilar wire halves, but there will be capacitive coupling, and the way the builder connects it to the frequency generator (Sig Out -> bifilar wire_1, Gnd -> bilfiar wire_2) means that there will be a current flowing through the complete coil - so no mystery at all as far as I'm concerned!

I mention this because the Scribd text also cites a possible cause for the zero-current power-coupling as electrostatic capacitive coupling. I tried looking for information on such a beast but can find nothing. However, reading through the comments of the video you linked to (which I should have done first!) I find that the 'discoverer' of the effect also guesses that its electrostatic coupling!!! One thing seems clear, from what I have (not) been able to find, not many people seem to know much about it.

So can anyone explain how electrostatic-coupling causes current to flow in an open inductive bifilar coil - or point to somewhere that explains it? There is somehow a counter magnetic field large enough to seriously load the motor being generated. It obviously involves the large amount of capacitance in the bifilar coil, I just don't understand the how of it!
          Hi Sprocket.
          I was also puzzled by this video but then I noticed that:
          1. The Amp meter used is a DC amp meter and not an AC amp meter. The DC component of a symmetrical (±) square wave is 0.
          BTW Most digital multimeters are only accurate up to 10 KHZ, check the specifications of your MM before using it!

2. The scope doesn't show a nice sine wave as I would have expected, but a square with overshoot. Which indicates an inductive circuit.

The bifilar coil are basically 2 parallel inductors (like in a transformer) and between the 2 wires there are and infinite number of small parallel capacitors. As this guy connects the + of the function gen to one coil and the - to the diagonally other coil, you wil get an infinite number of parallel LCL circuits.

You can find quite a lot of vid's on the subject. I like this one
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQvqTpBdiQ
          or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xefg-EfC4Q

Take care!
          Ben

Comment

Since the 'DC-amp meter' mistake was commented on by so many people commenting on that video - I thought further comment was unnecessary! So yes, the builder made a fundamental error in his current-measurement setup. He also didn't seem to understand capacitive-coupling - he wouldn't have been trying to measure DC-current if he did! But most crucially, he is not working with a bifilar-coil - so the video-title itself is incorrect! Listen again to how he describes the coil itself and how it's connected - what he actually has are 2 pieces of enameled wire wrapped side-by-side on a coil that are not directly-connected to each other (no DC-coupling like I had already said, but didn't emphasise). To one wire is connected the signal-generator output (its other end connected to nothing), to the other, ground is connected (again, its other end connected to nothing). But AC-current will flow via capacitive-coupling between these 2 wires.

But none of that is important - like I said already, there is nothing unusual taking place in that video as far as I'm concerned, the only reason I mentioned it in the first place was because it was referenced by the Scribd text as being 'unusual' but explainable by 'electrostatic capacitive coupling'.

But there is something very unusual happening in the video that you linked to. In the 'DC-amp meter' video there is a clear means by which current flows between the 2 coil-halves, so allowing a magnetic field to build up - whereas in 'your' video, it is not at all obvious how there is current flowing in what is essentially a single piece of wire, both ends of which are unconnected. We need a large current to generate a large counter-magnetic-field around the bifilar to account for the large loading-effect seen on the motor. I still don't understand how this occurs.

Comment

Films Released in the 1980s

Originally posted by Muon View Post
              I agree with Ben, this is exciting news -- COP of 1.2!
              BUT... note the rest of what Peter says about this:

It is not too late yet, Peter! If you can show ANY report (or video) of even a 120% device, that can be replicated, you and your team would still be deeply appreciated and highly regarded. And the "Fix the world" people would not be "stealing the show" anymore.

A claim of 120% without a report -- that is what is disappointing!
              However, the 120% is EXCITING!

Or, you can let them reap the accolades (and the crowd funding!) while you sit back and watch... and sit on your data.

In short, as Newton and his scientific peers at the Royal Society pointed out 300 years ago -- it is not the first to discover who receives the major credit, but rather the first to PUBLISH and make available to humanity. The latter is what the "Fix the world" people are doing (even though they have not DEMONSTRATED anything like 120%, YET.

But you decide, Peter. At least they have the courage to speak out publicly and show what they are doing!
              Dear Muon,

Extensive tests of these machines were shown on two films made in the 1980s. The first, in a film I made at John Bedini's shop in about 1986 and a second one, which I filmed at the Borderlands Lab in 1987. Both of these films, along with a ream of other important material from that era are still available as the downloadable collection called "Classic Energy Videos" which you can check out by clicking here.

History can not be changed, just because it is reported incorrectly and lazy people believe the lies. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. People believe what they want to believe, for the most part.

The "Fix the World" group have no idea what this machine is, or how it operates, otherwise they would not have made such a big deal out of the "self-resonance" of the input, or wound the input section for such high voltage, which isn't necessary for the machine to operate properly.

I only posted in this thread because I thought it was a place where people were looking for perspective on the QEG "media event."

Best regards,
              Peter
              Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
              Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
              Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Hi Peter,

Just a brainstorm, is it normal for a device to not notice the load connected to it?
                Or am i having a storm in a glass of water?

Kind regards,

JB

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                Dear Muon,

Extensive tests of these machines were shown on two films made in the 1980s. The first, in a film I made at John Bedini's shop in about 1986 and a second one, which I filmed at the Borderlands Lab in 1987. Both of these films, along with a ream of other important material from that era are still available as the downloadable collection called "Classic Energy Videos" which you can check out by clicking here.

History can not be changed, just because it is reported incorrectly and lazy people believe the lies. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. People believe what they want to believe, for the most part.

The "Fix the World" group have no idea what this machine is, or how it operates, otherwise they would not have made such a big deal out of the "self-resonance" of the input, or wound the input section for such high voltage, which isn't necessary for the machine to operate properly.

I only posted in this thread because I thought it was a place where people were looking for perspective on the QEG "media event."

Best regards,
                Peter
                http://youtube.com/johnnblade

Comment

Since the 'DC-amp meter' mistake was commented on by so many people commenting on that video - I thought further comment was unnecessary! So yes, the builder made a fundamental error in his current-measurement setup. He also didn't seem to understand capacitive-coupling - he wouldn't have been trying to measure DC-current if he did! But most crucially, he is not working with a bifilar-coil - so the video-title itself is incorrect! Listen again to how he describes the coil itself and how it's connected - what he actually has are 2 pieces of enameled wire wrapped side-by-side on a coil that are not directly-connected to each other (no DC-coupling like I had already said, but didn't emphasise). To one wire is connected the signal-generator output (its other end connected to nothing), to the other, ground is connected (again, its other end connected to nothing). But AC-current will flow via capacitive-coupling between these 2 wires.

But none of that is important - like I said already, there is nothing unusual taking place in that video as far as I'm concerned, the only reason I mentioned it in the first place was because it was referenced by the Scribd text as being 'unusual' but explainable by 'electrostatic capacitive coupling'.

But there is something very unusual happening in the video that you linked to. In the 'DC-amp meter' video there is a clear means by which current flows between the 2 coil-halves, so allowing a magnetic field to build up - whereas in 'your' video, it is not at all obvious how there is current flowing in what is essentially a single piece of wire, both ends of which are unconnected. We need a large current to generate a large counter-magnetic-field around the bifilar to account for the large loading-effect seen on the motor. I still don't understand how this occurs.
                  I am not sure what your point is

Giving the 'dc amp' video a third look, I am not convinced the guy actually used 2 coils.The scope clearly shows a induction wave form, and it clearly shows that the self induction increases when the scone coil is inserted.

Every coil has parasitic capacitance en will show oscillations at a certain frequency. A bifilar coil has a higher capacitance. One could use a bifilar as a capacitor, but then it is far from ideal.

check: https://www.youtube.com/user/gotoluc i hope the links work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQvqTpBdiQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQvqTpBdiQ

Comment

blogging to the bank marketing?

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                    Dear Muon,

Best regards,
                    Peter
                    Hi Peter.
                    You are not saying anything.
                    Just want to sell some of these DVD using the 'blogging to the bank' tactics???

Comment

Hi Peter.
                      You are not saying anything.
                      Just want to sell some of these DVD using the 'blogging to the bank' tactics???
                      WTF are you talking about. He makes a clear statement. Stop talking BS.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I am not sure what your point is

Giving the 'dc amp' video a third look, I am not convinced the guy actually used 2 coils.The scope clearly shows a induction wave form, and it clearly shows that the self induction increases when the scone coil is inserted.

Every coil has parasitic capacitance en will show oscillations at a certain frequency. A bifilar coil has a higher capacitance. One could use a bifilar as a capacitor, but then it is far from ideal.

check: https://www.youtube.com/user/gotoluc i hope the links work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQvqTpBdiQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQvqTpBdiQ
                        - his coil has 4 output wires. He specifically states that the 2 on the left are one wire, and the 2 on the right are the other wire. He specifically states that he is sending the generator signal into one wire, and that its other end is connected to nothing. Ditto for the earth connection. He then specifically states that there is no electrical connection between the Signal_Out (connected to wire 1) and the Ground (connected to wire 2) of the signal generator, other than through the capacitance of the coil. What he is describing is 2 electrically-isolated pieces of wire wound side-by-side to make a coil!!! Inductive and non-inductive bifilar coils being composed of 2 pieces of wire that are directly connected will obviously have only 2 output wires.

Repeating that bifilars have a high capacitance in no way explains how that results in the motor-loading that is seen when the bifilar is open. That it's crucial in causing it to happen I have no doubt. In the Thane debunking video, both the single and the bifilar coils were stated by the builder (in the video comments) to be the same in both copper weight and resistance (30 ohms). While the single coil's capacitance is probably considerably less than that of the bifilar, it should still be significant, especially if coil capacitance was the main contributing factor for the motor-loading - yet there is no loading at all evident when the single coil is used.

Comment

- his coil has 4 output wires. He specifically states that the 2 on the left are one wire, and the 2 on the right are the other wire. He specifically states that he is sending the generator signal into one wire, and that its other end is connected to nothing. Ditto for the earth connection. He then specifically states that there is no electrical connection between the Signal_Out (connected to wire 1) and the Ground (connected to wire 2) of the signal generator, other than through the capacitance of the coil. What he is describing is 2 electrically-isolated pieces of wire wound side-by-side to make a coil!!! Inductive and non-inductive bifilar coils being composed of 2 pieces of wire that are directly connected will obviously have only 2 output wires.

Repeating that bifilars have a high capacitance in no way explains how that results in the motor-loading that is seen when the bifilar is open. That it's crucial in causing it to happen I have no doubt. In the Thane debunking video, both the single and the bifilar coils were stated by the builder (in the video comments) to be the same in both copper weight and resistance (30 ohms). While the single coil's capacitance is probably considerably less than that of the bifilar, it should still be significant, especially if coil capacitance was the main contributing factor for the motor-loading - yet there is no loading at all evident when the single coil is used.
                          I suggest you first study the basics electrics and electronics, specifically the theory on inductors, capacitors and transformers. Next the LCR circuits and the typical behavior of non ideal, capacitors and inductors.
                          You will be surprised to learn that the weight of an inductor is not represented in any formula, the length is

take care!

Comment

Geq news,

Like i said, i hope they make it work, but in the mean time.

------ copied from skype --------

*OPENSOURCE PLANS FOR SELF SUSTAINING QEG*
                            SUSTAINABLE MEDIA CO-OPERATIVE QEG BUILD PROJECT UNDERWAY QUANTUM ENERGY GENERATOR (self sustaining) « The Sustainable Media Co-operative Consortium

Co-op member Thomas Imlauer (www.theoldscientist.co.uk) has kindly open-sourced a circuit that will allow the Quantum Energy Generator (GEG) of Home to run in self sustain mode with a load.

I will be joining the 70 other engineers from 21 countries at the Home QEG open build party in Morocco with a co-op member who is bringing about £30k worth of scopes and probes to make sure the resonance we are recreating there is accurately measured.

We are working in tandem with the German QEG team who have achieved resonance to create this self looping system.

If we can get some good results the Virgin plane, train and spaceship engineers are keen for a build party on Nekker island thanks to Richard B and some of his family keeping an open mind and heart to our results.

Please see the co-op's QEG project page for updates and more information and links to the relevant blogs / team members QUANTUM ENERGY GENERATOR (self sustaining) « The Sustainable Media Co-operative Consortium.

We will be publishing all development of the self looping circuits on the co-op "open member" forum which you can find embedded on the project page (once I sort out how the embedding works) because we believe transparency and the truth is our very best friend: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/cooperativeenergy

Join the team if you want to become an "open member" and participate, it's free and open-source www.sustainablemedia.co/join-the-team/and there is a propriatry portal too but that is infinitely slower and more agro.

Blessed the garden
                            Charles

co-founder and secretary
                            The Sustainable Media Co-operative Consortium
                            The Sustainable Media Co-operative Consortium
                            charlie@sustainablemedia.coop
                            https://www.facebook.com/SustainableMediaCooperative

------- end of copy ---------

And here is my response, and i hope that get an answer from Richard Branson

https://plus.google.com/105450948762...ts/UnYqX6k6edC

Greets JB
                            http://youtube.com/johnnblade

Comment

I suggest you first study the basics electrics and electronics, specifically the theory on inductors, capacitors and transformers. Next the LCR circuits and the typical behavior of non ideal, capacitors and inductors.
                              You will be surprised to learn that the weight of an inductor is not represented in any formula, the length is

take care!
                              Since I studied electronics at college, I'm not at all surprised - I was quoting the builder directly, go check the video-comments! Apparently your way of trying to hide your own lack of electronics knowledge is to start acting peevishly! You have gone out of your way to NOT have a discussion about what is a genuinely interesting effect - waffling on about bifilar capacitance without putting it into context is akin to telling me the sky is grey when I ask you to explain the nature of rain. Just admit that you don't understand what causes it (I have) - and quit posturing.

Comment

please explain

Since I studied electronics at college, I'm not at all surprised - I was quoting the builder directly, go check the video-comments! Apparently your way of trying to hide your own lack of electronics knowledge is to start acting peevishly! You have gone out of your way to NOT have a discussion about what is a genuinely interesting effect - waffling on about bifilar capacitance without putting it into context is akin to telling me the sky is grey when I ask you to explain the nature of rain. Just admit that you don't understand what causes it (I have) - and quit posturing.
                                Really?
                                Please enlighten me then.

Comment

Working...
                                X