No announcement yet.

Comet Elenin causing Earthquakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Activist Post: Bad News from NASA: Proof That Comet Elenin Is Affecting Earth

Bad News from NASA: Proof That Comet Elenin Is Affecting Earth

Comment

Saturn anomaly and Elenin.

Well i thought i would chime in on this one as i have been following this stuff for a while now. If in anyone here is not aware of the saturn perihelion anomaly in November 2008, take a look at this. [0811.0756] On the recently determined anomalous perihelion precession of Saturn
      Apparently it was never figured out. I thought i would check where Elenin was at that time.

Comment

See Elenin on Google SKY

What IS THIS?
        Google Sky

Whatever it is it can be seen in Infrared! Some say it is a brown dwarf.

Comet Elenin Forecast for 9/2011 to 1/2012 (Old Version) - YouTube
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Very interesting seeing it in infrared.

Check this video out

2012 The TRUTH You're NOT being TOLD The clock runs out Sep 25th 2011? - YouTube

Comment

Here is what is confusing me...
            looking at what Zooty showed, it is likely that elenin had some sort of effect on saturn that no one could explain. at that time, the only alignment was elenin saturn and pluto, and pluto was very far away. so elenin might have had it's effect on saturn all by its self.
            however in the video that elias pointed out, the same elenin is said to have NOT effected the orbit of certain asteroids that were tracked near elenin...
            so this thing is so big it can effect saturn, but not some nearby asteroids?
            it seems clear that when this thing lines up with our own planet and nearly anything else, we get significant earthquakes, though it can't alter the orbit of nearby asteroids.
            what exactly is this thing, and maybe even a better question might be, what is it actually doing out in space. could it be controlled by something, or some group? The more I look into this, the odder is gets. governments know about it, and are not telling us anything, yet it sure looks like china is preparing for its coming.
            At this point, there is little doubt in my own mind that the next few months are going to have a global effect cause by this comet (or whatever it really is). with all of the conspiracies floating around right now about elenin, it is really hard to find actual facts, and not just speculation, which I suppose was probably the plan from the beginning. spread enough mis-information about elenin to cloud any real truth that gets out there.
            I have been looking at photos of the sun taken by the STEREO A and B observatories, and it looks like on the 12th of this month, there was a sizable explosion from the sun, but only viewable from STEREO B. and only with certain cameras. I have tried to look this up to verify it, but can't find any info on it at all, but the photos are right there to look at, and something significant happened on that date with the sun.
            I also found a NASA website that stated you should be able to see elenin on the HI-1 camera on STEREO B on a certain date (will have to get the link to find out the exact date again, I forgot to save it )
            when I looked, there were a few things that might have been elenin, but nothing was marked, so I have no idea if it was there or not, but I didn't see anything that resembled a comet (nothing appeared to have a tail, or to even be moving much at all when comparing other images from other dates that could be a comet.
            I have to find all of the pages that have examples of what I am talking about, but when i find them again, I will post some links. I was in a hurry when I found what I did, and didn't take the time to write it down, I have to follow the chain of pages again to find some of the specific info.
            it is all very weird. I guess in light of all of this, the best thing to do is simply to prepare as best you can, nothing we can do will stop what might be coming, but with a little planning, we can at least survive for a while if that is what it comes to...
            The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

here is the link where you can find specific days to look at the sun
              Search for STEREO Images
              if you put in 20110812 in both the start and end date boxes, and choose either behind cor 1 or behind cor 2 and scroll through the images you get, you will see what I am talking about. the photos go from the normal images you see of the sun, to very strange two tone images that sure look like massive explosions to me... and if you look at the times marked on the photos, it looks like it was exploding for at least over an hour.
              cor2 are a little more dramatic than cor1, but both show what I am talking about. the reason I was searching these images on the 12th is because on this day, elenin is just under the STEREO B station and I thought I might see some disortion of the images, or maybe even a mis-aligned camera as the comet effected the satellites orbit, but none of that was visible.
              and if you look at the elenin tracker from JPL that also shows STEREO A and B positions, you will see that on the 12th of this month, elenin nearly hit STEREO B
              and yet, no orbit change or damage to the satellite. so this also highlights the fact that elenin can effect planets, but not smaller bodies it comes close to? this seems very strange to me, and could be proof that all of this amounts to nothing and is just coincidence. the alternatives would suggest that the effects of elenin are controlled, and I honestly don't want to believe that... what else would knock saturn around in it's orbit, and cause earthquakes on earth from vast distances, and yet have no noticeable effects on very small satellites or asteroids that it comes very very close to?
              very strange to say the least

N8

you can also see the sun explosion on the behind hi-1 camera.
              and the date that you were supposed to be able to possibly see elenin from behind hi-1 is 20110815, and I don't really see anything significant on that date, but I honestly don't know what I am looking at to know if it's there or not. if anyone could check that date on the behind hi-1 camera and point out elenin to me that would be great, but all I see is the same things from the before and after date photos you can look up.
              Last edited by Neight; 08-28-2011, 10:32 PM. Reason: added some more info

Comment

I have been looking through photos from 08-14 through 08-18 and I do see one of the lights from the behind HI-1's camera and I have noticed that one of the lights is moving slightly in every photo. I don't know if that is elenin, but it seems likely.
                If you are looking at the photos from around the 15th, you will see two very bright objects to the right of the photos. there is a much smaller light that is moving towards the sun in these photos, to the right of the bright light at the right edge of the photos. it is very small dot, but bright, and it's moving at a decent rate. might be elenin, but again, no tail, and as far as i know, all comets have tails, though I don't know if the tails are always visible.
                I am swimming in a sea of "over my head" here, so maybe I am just being paranoid, but there is something very strange about all of this. just have to keep our eyes open and try and prepare as best we can, it's really all we can do

N8
                after looking a bit closer at the same images, the single object I can see moving in the photos is actually two objects that are moving in tandem. one is smaller than the other. also, they are moving away from the sun and not towards it, I looked at the dates wrong, so that is why I had them moving in the other direction. I have no idea what they are, but they are the only things moving in the photos that I can see. might not be elenin, but again, I don't know enough to identify them
                Last edited by Neight; 08-28-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

well if the 23rd is the beginning of the end i'm ready because there won't be much we can do.

i had something weird happen the last few days my electrostatic machine has stopped working i have been through every part on it and it is driving me nuts as to why it quite i would think it is a leak but that would at least make some voltage and there is none it really is strainge for it is some twenty years old.

also the atlantic is not the only major storm center going on in the world right now take a look at a world weather map.
                  Martin

Comment

I just had a thought, and while I really hate to go out on limbs, especially where conspiracies are concerned, but what about this one....
                    What if the people in control WANT us to be paranoid and scared.
                    from what I have read, the fine folks in charge of HAARP are supposed to be able to create earthquakes with that array. I have even read some people going so far as to say that japan and the following Fukashima disaster were in no small way created and executed using HAARP.
                    what if this thing really is just a comet, and they are using HAARP to make these earthquakes on the days of alignment? getting everyone all worked up and panicking? what purpose would that serve, honestly I have no idea, but it's a form of control, so it has to be veiled somehow, you know...
                    what if it is even a way of discrediting a whole group of people who entertain these kinds of ideas, debate them and find proof of them, so no one listens to us at all anymore.
                    Think of how many of us have taken part in some kind of conspiracy theory type of debate, there are many of them on this forum, including many which point out the conspiracy to keep new tech under wraps so people don't find out we don't have to pay money to use electricity. now imagine making a conspiracy so huge, that no one anywhere could possibly deny that at least the heart of the conspiracy has some merit. like a "comet" that causes earthquakes on the earth when in alignment with the sun perhaps...
                    most people I have talked to recently had at least heard about this thing, even if they didn't really know anything about it. you get so many people around the world, even skeptics starting to think there is something to this, then nothing happens at all. turns out it's just a comet that comes frighteningly close to us, just like they officially say. everyone who had doubts or is usually skeptic suddenly decides to never again listen to someone who makes claims which go against established ideas.

Disclaimer!!!! I am in no way saying this is what I personally believe, nor is this anything I got from anywhere else. I am not a crackpot, I am just thinking outside the box for some explanation for the strange things we are seeing with this particular event. I do not claim that the Japan earthquake was caused by HAARP, nor any other natural disaster. I do believe that this comet may not be a comet, and I do believe it has some kind of effect on us that is causing earthquakes. for me, there are too many coincidental events for there to be nothing at all to this. I simply had a thought which intrigued me, and wanted to post it here. If, in the end, nothing does happen, I will not be running around screaming that the government did it to make me look like a fool (you really don't need any help to do that anyway, I can do that one all by myself thank you...)
                    just trying to get you thinking on a different level.

N8

Comment

@ neight

i tend to agree i can do making myself look nuts all on my own.

it is hard to tell which way conspiracies are running as the more comfused you get the act of plausable denial gets easier to run because who really knows what is the truth.

but i would tend to think this is not a comet as it seems to have a high mass density coming this close to the sun and moving this slow without the mass it would be pulled into the sun as it seems the path is fairly shallow.

if it all comes to pass as the worst they are predicting i am ok with it better to be gone in the flash or flood as the case may be. because those who survive will have a real rough go of it i am sure and when it comes to being a survivor i have had better than average luck so i am a bit bothered.

now lets take a look at what you are sugesting lets say you want to get rid of allot of people so you cause earth quakes and storms and several other weird things to occur like the mind eating amaoba and you get it all started clean water is a big need in disasters now you got people afraid and the system starts to fall apart into anarchy people will most likely get rid of most of the population or at least bring down allot of governments.
                      bingo then comes the new world government to put everything back in order . it would be a small price to pay for ruling the world now you need camps for all those who don't go along and any rough nations not in the game have to be delt with as well is this why china is feverishly building a modern navy and air force?

oh my god this sounds like revalations but we all know that is a bunch of bunk just listen to all the anti religion folks out there.

i am sure they will have a field day with me now over this but i don't care!
                      Martin

Comment

After researching the net these are my conclusions:

First, NO FEAR at all costs, because the main agenda of the global elite is to induce fear, so stay happy and calm.

Second, This object might be the end times Nibiru and the comet Elenin being a moon of it, according to the data from Google Earth and Sky-map.org, you can find the link at the bottom of page, because it shows up in infrared, unless these are only forgery.

Third, It must be exciting, so be excited, because the prophecies of the end times are upon us.

Fourth, have some conserves and food at hand if some quake or storm occurs due to its passing. No fear, just some preparations.

Fifth, I think that we should embrace whatever is upon us, because everything is managed by the divine, and be ready on the soul level, because it seems that we are really heading towards a bright future, so we need to accept it with all out hearts.

Sixth, It is very likely that this object is going to affect the human consciousness even more, and prepare us for the coming future after 2012.

SKY-MAP.ORG

Red Ice Radio - Richard C. Hoagland - Comet Elenin, Norway Attack & The Messengers of Horus - YouTube

It is rainy outside, it is really beautiful, and there is a cleansing process on the planet, as I see it.

Elias

Comment

Yesterday, I so very nearly pressed the 'Submit Reply' button. after writing about this HAARP deception with Elenin thing. It does seem to be cropping up more and i'm glad you posted it Neight. Divert the masses and focus on the diversion. I think it a shame we have to stop and wonder about lies and deception with everything that happens !

One thing keeps returning though, that is no one time only event. A dream, yeah, just a dream, but has been a recurring one since about the age of 12, i'm now 42...it may be nothing, of course, yet ties in to the last few posts and seems kinda valid.

I'm, on the slope of a small field, there are mountains in the background. There is a rather run down house at the top of a small rise, that is part of the field. A woman with long dark hair is seen at the doorway looking on toward me (my wife has long dark hair). I am at the stream at the bottom of the field, with a waterwheel contraption. There is some adjusting of the wheel that i'm doing and the view is both first person and third person.
                          The third person view is when a guy is walking toward me. He says hello and asks if he can have a meal, in exchange for testing the stream water for radioactivity. He takes the reading and we are happy this water is ok. During his stay, he says he does this to find lodgings for the night and to gain meals as he walks. That some people have made it through and he wants to help them by testing the water. A few hundred are upstream (from where he came from) and they have lights etc and are beginning to farm. He looks for lights as the evening draws in. He wishes us well, waves to my wife and sets off. following the stream along as he goes. I return to the waterwheel and see it begin to work. As the device spins, the dream imagery fades out.
                          I believe it now to be a form of charger, because there is a dark box beside on the grass, a battery I think.
                          Anyhow, remember this has repeated since the age of 12
                          Last edited by Slider2732; 08-29-2011, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neight View Post
                            What if the people in control WANT us to be paranoid and scared.
                            from what I have read, the fine folks in charge of HAARP are supposed to be able to create earthquakes with that array. I have even read some people going so far as to say that japan and the following Fukashima disaster were in no small way created and executed using HAARP.
                            what if this thing really is just a comet, and they are using HAARP to make these earthquakes on the days of alignment? getting everyone all worked up and panicking? what purpose would that serve, honestly I have no idea, but it's a form of control, so it has to be veiled somehow, you know...
                            what if it is even a way of discrediting a whole group of people who entertain these kinds of ideas, debate them and find proof of them, so no one listens to us at all anymore.

N8
                            That is what I think. Keeping calm and confident is what we need right now. I am sure about this HAARP thing very much, and it seems to me that Earth changes are also happening, they are using this technology to amplify the events I suppose. There is something heading towards Earth and it is the bringer of good news, the global elite is being defeated.

Comment

this is going a bit far but i have wondered about thoughts as some extention of ourselves through time i had a dream and it was much the same as sliders but i was in front of a house some ten years after my dad built a new house and it was the house in my dream but there was not a handycap entry on the front then my mother fell and broke here hip and we needed to put in a handycap access it now looks exactly as in my dream.

my thought is about time and space in some other way like it is all now to the individual so we connect more directly maybe this is not the correct way of saying it with our own experiences to come.

lately i have been seeing really high tides not like tidal waves because it comes in real slow and goes out slow but they are like 60 to 100 feet change.
                              Martin

Comment

Yes i agree. Stay calm but be prepared just in case.

This could well be a false flag operation on a scale that we have never seen before. i.e HAARP is being used to create the earthquakes at the times of the alignments. The elite may want to create anarchy so that they can introduce the new world order government. i.e riots in london, riots in middle eastern countries and now possibly a global panic

But it appears that the data is starting to lead us away from this theory. So be prepared just in case.

NASA Sends Warning Video to ALL Employees to PREPARE « End Times Signs

NASA - Headquarters Emergency Operations - Personal/Family Preparedness Plan

Comment

Working...
                                X