Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jackiemac22 View Post
    Here are the Pics Of what I’ve done so far
    WOW this is magnificent work. I always envy anybody with a machine shop.
    do you mind me asking what will the electrical architecture be what are the designs. if you are making a generator for OU or at best a very efficient generator it must be out side normal concepts other wise there is no point.
    So I am very interested in what you are committing so much resources to.

Right now every body is still trying to get over the main event Like a bad hang over

Best regards Rod

Comment

Industrial Tube and Steele
      Cincinati Ohio
      1-800-332-9567
      Contact Name, Jerry
      Quote# 27712
      2 1/4"x 3 1/4" x6'Bar
      $273.17
      Thanks for the help see what I can do.

Comment

Hi guys,
        I'm new here but I think I have something to offer,
        I've recently put aside a project I was designing that looks allot like the
        Muller Motor Generator, But the Aluminum plates I was to use for the rotor and stators was $425.00 and I could not afford it, I've already made the soft iron magnet cores for that system after purchasing a Mhead Bridgeport & a 5'
        Atlas Lathe I was spent. So I opted for a smaller cylindrical type.
        I've taken the guts out of a condenser fan motor and made the magnets for
        that size motor, I built the commentator, I’ve wrapped the magnet cores with 22 thousandths magnet wire and am ready to build the power source but I’m kind of Illiterate to the electronics part of this project.
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        anyone Interested in setting me up with a step by step to build a diod stack to get me 2000 volts D/C. let me know and ill get some pics of my work asap to post here also.

Thanks in advance: Jack
        With such a motor type you might wanna have a look into rotoverter technology.
        For the 2000 volts D/C just get yourself a microwave oven diode or other HV diode, that is rated for your application. You can make a bridge out of 4 diodes of that type too.
        What you need 2000 volts for anyway? hehe

Comment

• HV DC Motor

Thank you Toranarod for your Praise.

I’m in this for, as I assume every one that got involved is sick of big oil , gas , and electric Co. screwing us every day.

I’d like to get the HV motor to go over unity collecting the back EMF to keep the batteries charged and use the massive power of the motor to turn a Winco 15,000 Watt 540 RPM Tractor Driven PTO Generator - W15PTOS to run my own house.

The motor I built is a smaller vertion of what I need to achive what I ultimatly want, but it’s a start.

This could be huge but if it gets to big to fast they will come and take it from us.
          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________
          My response to Xenomorph,
          I have a print for a circuit but I don’t understand the electronics part of this.

I do know that the smaller the wire you use the better the magnets power,
          And using high dc voltage @ roughly 2000vdc to power the motor, going through the diode bridge stack and capacitors it ends up 2000vdc with the amps in the milliamp range;

Most of my knowledge was received from this document.
          http://curezone.com/upload/Members/C...gine_Plans.pdf

The Electronics part of the design is in this plan. Enjoy

Comment

Thank you Toranarod for your Praise.

I’m in this for, as I assume every one that got involved is sick of big oil , gas , and electric Co. screwing us every day.

I’d like to get the HV motor to go over unity collecting the back EMF to keep the batteries charged and use the massive power of the motor to turn a Winco 15,000 Watt 540 RPM Tractor Driven PTO Generator - W15PTOS to run my own house.

The motor I built is a smaller vertion of what I need to achive what I ultimatly want, but it’s a start.

This could be huge but if it gets to big to fast they will come and take it from us.
            __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________
            My response to Xenomorph,
            I have a print for a circuit but I don’t understand the electronics part of this.

I do know that the smaller the wire you use the better the magnets power,
            And using high dc voltage @ roughly 2000vdc to power the motor, going through the diode bridge stack and capacitors it ends up 2000vdc with the amps in the milliamp range;

Most of my knowledge was received from this document.
            http://curezone.com/upload/Members/C...gine_Plans.pdf

The Electronics part of the design is in this plan. Enjoy
            Well the electronics part of it is comparatively simple.
            What is it exactly you don't understand?
            Have you built electric circuits before?
            Just asking, because EMA-4 stuff can fry you easily, if you are not experienced with high voltage circuits

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
              Well the electronics part of it is comparatively simple.
              What is it exactly you don't understand?
              Have you built electric circuits before?
              Just asking, because EMA-4 stuff can fry you easily, if you are not experienced with high voltage circuits
              No I have never done any work with Electronics aside from working on automobils witch is far from what i'm into here.

That's why I'm asking for something in great detail on how to asemble the parts I need, so I don't die.

This is the Comutator /switch to drive my motor. this is the closest i'v come to any electronics building.
              Last edited by jackiemac22; 08-05-2011, 12:21 PM. Reason: Trying to ad photos

Comment

No I have never done any work with Electronics aside from working on automobils witch is far from what i'm into here.

That's why I'm asking for something in great detail on how to asemble the parts I need, so I don't die.
                You might wanna read this first : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lans-real.html

and then go through this:
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...plication.html

I'd rather build a rotoverter, it DOES work at least )

There is no working "easy-to-make instructions pdfs" out there for any OU device of significant COP (much greater than 10).
                Most of it has been suppressed.
                Last edited by Xenomorph; 08-05-2011, 12:26 PM.

Comment

http://www.icehouse.net/john1/mono-pole19.jpg

Try that...study the circuit, then build it....all of it! Then when you think you're ready, apply the circuit to a real motor!

After studying this circuit, I modified a few fans.... if the circuit works on a fan, it should work on any electronically commutated motor.

Regards

Comment

This is the Comutator /switch to drive my motor. this is the closest i'v come to any electronics building.
                    You are building a EV Gray motor You got balls.
                    I started at the other end working on the electronics and electrical system.
                    the hi voltage is hard to control safely I have many electric shocks to prove it and burnt fingers
                    the EV gray is one of the true OU devices ever created and I am very excited about you attempt to create a replica. I have a data base on EV gray i have collected over a period of time you are welcome to.

It was said the last motor EV gay created demonstrated anti gravity phenomena. that was when Cole and gray abandoned the work.

Last edited by toranarod; 08-05-2011, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Here are the Pics Of what I’ve done so far
                      Quite embarrassing to see the chuck key left in the chuck

That's a no no

Ron

Comment

• looks like we have all be distracted by the EVENT
                        no new post.

I have some new data i will post today.

Comment

• Looks like we have reinforcement from other front line.

From PhysicsProf:

"As mentioned in the first post here, one may add a material M of high magnetic permeability on the Z axis, extending between the loops.

Now the speed of propagation for the changing B field in this material becomes important.
                          In vacuum, a change in the B field -- that "information" -- will propagate at the speed of light.
                          But in M, the propagation speed will be less because the dipoles in M must physically move to become more oriented (for an increasing B). This takes time.
                          Indeed, the magnetic propagation speed may be much less than c.

OK -- to simplify, take a strong permanent magnet and attach it (very rapidly) to the end of a rod made of nanoperm, no, let's make it iron (so that we might find a speed-value in existing literature).

How fast will the B-field from this magnet travel along the iron?

I think this is an important question -- does anyone know if magnetic-field propagation speeds for various materials have been measured?
                          "

Comment

• Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                            Looks like we have reinforcement from other front line.

From PhysicsProf:

"As mentioned in the first post here, one may add a material M of high magnetic permeability on the Z axis, extending between the loops.

Now the speed of propagation for the changing B field in this material becomes important.
                            In vacuum, a change in the B field -- that "information" -- will propagate at the speed of light.
                            But in M, the propagation speed will be less because the dipoles in M must physically move to become more oriented (for an increasing B). This takes time.

OK -- to simplify, take a strong permanent magnet and attach it (very rapidly) to the end of a rod made of nanoperm, no, let's make it iron (so that we might find a speed-value in existing literature).

I think this is an important question -- does anyone know if magnetic-field propagation speeds for various materials have been measured?
                            "
                            I am interested to see if this is the same professor that wrote the article that I posted to this thread a couple of times. Do you have a link to the professor's literature?

Thanks,

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                              I am interested to see if this is the same professor that wrote the article that I posted to this thread a couple of times. Do you have a link to the professor's literature?

Thanks,

Dave
                              Hi Web000x,

This is professor Steven Jones. He is JouleSeeker over at OU.com. Maybe you're thinking professor Turtur. We do get professors from time to time, don't we.

Comment

• Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                                Looks like we have reinforcement from other front line.

From PhysicsProf:

"
                                Theoretically, it might not have much to do with the speed of propagation although i think permeability is important for power return. I think the main mechanism behind the magnetic delay is the coil resistance/inductance. We have seen it work with ferrite and iron which are very different from each other but when the coil is not shorted, there is no effect. Purely theoretical and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X