No announcement yet.

Muller generator replication by Romerouk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see a similarity in this coil config by Bedini for his Kromray conversion? Bear in mind that the Kromray generator exhibits the same speed up phenomena under load. I think the vertical lines in between the 2 top coils should not be there, just a miss draw while he was explaining.

Comment

@rod, elias and everybody
      Just wanted to say I think you are doing a wonderful job, been following this with great interest for years. I am not very good with electronics but was just wondering if you could post complete diagrams for the bad ass muller generator as you build it, so that it can get out there for our children to enjoy for years to come. lets change the world for the better. all the best to everyone. thanks ron

Comment

• Originally posted by Zooty View Post
        Anyone see a similarity in this coil config by Bedini for his Kromray conversion? Bear in mind that the Kromray generator exhibits the same speed up phenomena under load. I think the vertical lines in between the 2 top coils should not be there, just a miss draw while he was explaining.
        Could you explain what you mean exactly with "in this coil config" please?
        What are you referring to? What are you comparing the Kromrey version to?
        Last edited by Xenomorph; 08-03-2011, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Hi all, I must be missing something so I appologise first, then i ask what figure's are being compared to see the rpm increase with loaded coil as compared to no coil ? I can't see it or find it whatever.

Can someone point me to the figure's/results ?

I wana to get excited too.

Comment

• i agree with farmhand. i'm not differentiating the control from the loaded coil. i have a related spreadsheet built to help us quantify the results. it will automatically graph and compare the increase. ill post it asap as i have some meetings to be to in 15 mins.
            Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
              Hi all, I must be missing something so I appologise first, then i ask what figure's are being compared to see the rpm increase with loaded coil as compared to no coil ? I can't see it or find it whatever.

Can someone point me to the figure's/results ?

I wana to get excited too.

He has a difference of around 40 RPM when he loads the coil with a short in comparison to a situation with the unloaded coil or no generator coil even present.
              The unloaded generator coil reduces 10 RPM compared to no coil present due to the core attraction only.
              Last edited by Xenomorph; 08-03-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Oh yes I see it now. Post #1046.

Cheers

Comment

• It would really be clearing things up to know if this is speed dependent.
                  I have not been able to achieve such effect in the range that i worked with, which was below 1500 RPM. My test device does not mechanically allow to go higher than 2000 RPM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenky View Post
                    @ROD:

Wow so now with loaded coil in place, you have higher RPM than without coil at all.
                    This is the best stuff I've seen in OU field in last 8 years.
                    Wow so now with loaded coil in place, you have higher RPM than without coil at all. YES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
                      Could you explain what you mean exactly with "in this coil config" please?
                      What are you referring to? What are you comparing the Kromrey version to?
                      Bedini added the extra two strands in parallel as the original device was said to use just one strand in the schematics.

Comment

• Originally posted by ron48 View Post
                        @rod, elias and everybody
                        Just wanted to say I think you are doing a wonderful job, been following this with great interest for years. I am not very good with electronics but was just wondering if you could post complete diagrams for the bad ass muller generator as you build it, so that it can get out there for our children to enjoy for years to come. lets change the world for the better. all the best to everyone. thanks ron
                        I am hoping every person who has been interested in this thread and is hoping to build there own BAD ASS motor generator can do so.
                        I will document every detail so it can be replicated and enjoyed by all.

Comment

• Originally posted by elias View Post
                          Wow.
                          That is what I was waiting to see, THANKS ROD!!!! Now you are actually showing us that by simply adding a shorted coil to a running system, you are able to add energy for free!!!, Just adding a shorted coil gives your rotor more energy, and power!!

I knew this! nobody would listen, I am mad at some people who have distracted us from these concepts, knowingly or unknowingly. Thank you for all of the people especially Thane who kept on telling us.

This proves that acceleration is a real thing and not something caused by lessening the drag!

I am so happy you did this test. Just a quick question, this coil you used has a 20x20mm core? and the magnet is 10x10, meaning that your core is four times larger than the magnets face?

2011 is going to be history. Yes now I see too why these magnets have become really expensive, I couldn't afford buying them a couple of weeks ago.

Elias
                          I am so happy you did this test. Just a quick question, this coil you used has a 20x20mm core? and the magnet is 10x10, meaning that your core is four times larger than the magnets face? YES. that is the correct ratio. I was looking at it from the line of travel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zooty View Post
                            Bedini added the extra two strands in parallel as the original device was said to use just one strand in the schematics.
                            Yes but what is the connection to the coil's used in the Muller gen?
                            You mean the fact that Romero used strands?
                            That does not alter the inductance in regards to the resistance.

Comment

• Subjects of study

I see the difference now. Turns out my internet is acting up on me and I only saw the first row of that data rod posted the first time I loaded the page. Great results! Exciting things going on here that is for sure!

As others have mentioned it may be beneficial to identify different categories and have everyone work on them together. To me it seems there are a few major things we need to figure out when if comes to this system. Perhaps we should start a thread on each subject so we can keep the data a little more organized and reviewable?

The areas of study I currently understand are...
                              1- Speed and its relation to increasing RPM when you add a load. Is high speed truly the factor or is it something else? We could title this thread "Muller Study: High RPM's and coil loading"

2- Then there is the core type issue. What cores seem to minimize Eddy Current? We could title this one "Muller Study: Core types and ratios"

3- Then there is the idea of adding a magnet on the back side of a core. Does it really help? What distance away should it be placed? We could title this "Muller Study: Magnets behind the core"

4- Then there is Rod's idea of hiding a tree in a forest. Does this help? How much? What parameters are crucial? We could title this "Muller Study: Rod's tree in a forest"

5- Then another idea rod had is wiring coils together and sequencing them to fire at the correct times. We could title this "Muller Study: Coil linking techniques"

Did I miss any? What say ye? Should we separate the subjects of study into relating threads? I have a good set of stuff to start the speed thread.
                              Last edited by Shadesz; 08-03-2011, 05:36 PM.
                              Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
                                Yes but what is the connection to the coil's used in the Muller gen?
                                You mean the fact that Romero used strands?
                                That does not alter the inductance in regards to the resistance.
                                The connection is this
                                Also, connecting the strands like this aka tesla bifilar, the inductance triples. I can show you a dual strand coil that triples in inductance connected like this

Comment

Working...
                                X