Analysis of the WITTS Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi VidBid,

I responded to yr message, i had more text, but i had to delete parts of it to make it 5000 letters, so i hope the reply is good enough, but i can always reply more if something isnt clear enough.

Greets JB

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
    Hi JB

My response is at http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post254297

Regards,

VIDBID
    http://youtube.com/johnnblade

Comment

• The device is not a fraud, but the people behind it are, the are using the name Tesla in vain. And any builder knows know how to post something even if its nothing, but a whole charade/hype is not good.

If i was illumenati, and saw these peepz promoting their **** i would execute them, by the silent squad cause the are treathning the monopoly bussiness.

The will be shut off, but the principle will live on

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
      What you say is possible if you believe that the device is a fraud.

If the device is not a fraud, we are still left not knowing.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• QEG Team in Morocco

Quantum Energy Generator Forum :: Topic: QEG Team in Morocco (1/1)

Originally posted by HopeGirl

Message from Hopegirl on her FB page:

"Hello Everyone! The QEG family is now in One People Community: Aouchtam with about 60 people from all over the world. We have started intensive QEG training and building. The whole village has had a problem with their internet for the last few days and we are having a problem getting online. So for now we will be busy working here and might be quiet for a while we get the job done. Will post as many updates as we can, but may be offline for the next week. Love to you all!"

www.facebook.com/hope.moore.965

It looks like we'll soon see what develops from this adventure.

Berg

Comment

• thnx Berg!!

You got me started again, aint it funny, she has no internet but has time to post on internet that she has no internet, what happen to a simple sd card, record and forget, once in any inter cafe ( if lucky 1 cent a minute ) time to upload.

Yr fault Berg , but yr right in posting this, Props!

But see, its like they saying its mosterd/swamp gas

Like i said, keeping peepz on a leach,

Here i go again,

Quick N Brite Cleaner - YouTube

From now ima call it quick n bright devices

happy holidays worlwide!

Originally posted by Berg View Post
          Quantum Energy Generator Forum :: Topic: QEG Team in Morocco (1/1)

It looks like we'll soon see what develops from this adventure.

Berg

Comment

• Message from Hopegirl on her FB page:

"Hello Everyone! The QEG family is now in One People Community: Aouchtam with about 60 people from all over the world. We have started intensive QEG training and building. The whole village has had a problem with their internet for the last few days and we are having a problem getting online. So for now we will be busy working here and might be quiet for a while we get the job done. Will post as many updates as we can, but may be offline for the next week. Love to you all!"
            I thought 'Hope Girl's' post would benefit from quoting, with emphasis on the highlighted part - "intensive QEG training and building." - this from "experts" (a much-used self-description) that cannot (yet, at any rate) build a QEG for themselves, never-mind training others to build them!!! Surreal.

Comment

• I decided to give it a try. I noticed that the motor cores and rotors from my Lindemann rotary attraction project are almost exactly what is needed to test this out. The only issue I am a bit worried about is that when the rotor is at about 45 degree angle, I mean just between stator poles, it faces a bit of both stator poles. The rotor is too wide and never truly gets to a position where it does not interact with any of stator poles. But the inductance still changes quite a bit and I think that is what is needed. I just have to wind the coils properly and am in the process of doing it.

The advantage however is the very small air gap between stator and rotor poles. On the QEG CAD files I saw that theirs has about 0.3mm air gap. Mine has about 0.08mm gap. This should reduce the magnetic losses.
              Will inform you on the progress.
              Thanks,
              Jetijs
              It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                I decided to give it a try. I noticed that the motor cores and rotors from my Lindemann rotary attraction project are almost exactly what is needed to test this out. The only issue I am a bit worried about is that when the rotor is at about 45 degree angle, I mean just between stator poles, it faces a bit of both stator poles. The rotor is too wide and never truly gets to a position where it does not interact with any of stator poles. But the inductance still changes quite a bit and I think that is what is needed. I just have to wind the coils properly and am in the process of doing it.

The advantage however is the very small air gap between stator and rotor poles. On the QEG CAD files I saw that theirs has about 0.3mm air gap. Mine has about 0.08mm gap. This should reduce the magnetic losses.
                Will inform you on the progress.
                Thanks,
                Jetijs
                Awesome, can't wait

Comment

• Hi Jetijs,

great to see you already have the tools to give it a go. I agree that what's important is the changing inductance. But there will be another difference, the QEG coils are always sitting on a closed loop toroid, and for an instant the core path changes and takes a shortcut thanks to the rotor.
                  In your case the situation is almost opposite in that the coils sit on an open magnetic path which is closed only when the rotor closes it.
                  I have no idea if this changes the outcome.

I think the basic ingredients are to make the HV coils ring with change in inductance, and then to have the low voltage output coils sit on the same possibly closed core as the HV coils.

What is important to find out is wether the rotor is slowed down much when resonance is achieved or not.

Anyway I wish you luck.

regards,
                  Mario

Comment

• Heló everybody.
                    I believe it so,that it analysing worthy according to the opportunities to test.
                    Not the most perfect one,but an electric motor taken to pieces shows the opportunities transformed.I am sure of it on the other hand (at least according to me) that it is necessary to intervene similarly than the asynchronous generator building.Than here similarly :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlPmX0nOCao I will have the own test ready soon.
                    (Excuse me the google for translation)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• We should do some modeling on this design.

Comment

• I don't know that a Ferrari Induction Motor could be used as a QEG.

I doesn't appear that the flux crosses the secondary coils at the same time that the flux crosses the primary coils.

Regards,

VIDBID
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Non-QEG: Flux from Primary Bypasses Secondary Coils.

Regards,

VIDBID
                          Last edited by vidbid; 04-19-2014, 11:22 PM.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• @VidBid,

Check this,

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post254413

I found a circuit drawing of a socalled adamotor, and the circuit drawing is really close to my circuit i posted.

"In electric motors we have the interesting situation whereby we apply stored, or 'generated' electric power to supply motive force to do mechanical work. The motor is, however, also reliant on aetheric energy from the air gap of the device for rotational power."

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnBlade View Post
                              @VidBid,

Check this,

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post254413

I found a circuit drawing of a socalled adamotor, and the circuit drawing is really close to my circuit i posted.

"In electric motors we have the interesting situation whereby we apply stored, or 'generated' electric power to supply motive force to do mechanical work. The motor is, however, also reliant on aetheric energy from the air gap of the device for rotational power."

@JohnnBlade,

@Ajnabii,

The coil looks like the QEG exciter coil in Testing ACMMJB TPU ECD QEG Added an extra pickup exciter coil - YouTube

By the way, have you considered the experiment on self-excited generator which I referred to in the image below?

We need to find the values for L and C.

I believe the value of L should be the same as the total inductance for the generator coil, but we need to get our hands on a self-excited generator, one that doesn't have any stator magnets in it.

In other words, the inductive value of L should be the same as the total of all of the generator coils' inductive values.

I will try to figure out a simulation of the circuit. This is what I have now, and it doesn't work, but I have a working resonant circuit next to it.

Run Simulation

Also,

If you look at this video by the Austrian, he has an exciter on his work bench.

Please take a moment to check out this video.

YouTube Video: Analysis of the WITTS Generator - YouTube

@Joit,

I hope you will give us a translation of what he is saying.

Regards,

VIDBID
                              Last edited by vidbid; 04-21-2014, 03:19 AM.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Res Circuit: Run Simulation

Regards,

VIDBID
                                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                                X