MIG beyond the BiTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIG beyond the BiTT

I am starting this in a new thread because I think it deserves a starting point of it's own.

Watch Pete's video and make up your own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffjv4djQk0c

Now we are getting somewhere!

Very interesting experiment. At 6:40 he says that the outside coils need to be short circuited "as per the short circuit coil byTesla." Here's the link cued up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffjv...tailpage#t=396
    I wonder what he means. Does he mean they have to be connected in series bifilar fashion and shorted, the way that Bill Alek does?
    This would seem to me to be what he means.
    Bob
    Last edited by Bob Smith; 01-24-2015, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
      Very interesting experiment. At 6:40 he says that the outside coils need to be short circuited "as per the short circuit coil byTesla." Here's the link cued up:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffjv...tailpage#t=396
      I wonder what he means. Does he mean they have to be connected in series bifilar fashion and shorted, the way that Bill Alek does?
      This would seem to me to be what he means.
      Bob
      Yes I believe so. I have watched a few independent experimenters including myself come to the same wiring connection. One of two ways works better.

Also thanks Zardox for finding this video so fast.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-25-2015, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Ya I been watching this guys channel for a long while now. I just like the way he presents himself. I also like the name Magnetic Induction Generator as it is both descriptive and it isn't really a bi-torriod.
        Right now I have 3 MOT's but they are not even close to the same size. I have one more oven out in the shop to tear down but I am hopeing that I can find something close to do some experimenting with.

Comment

And here is his next vid. http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHesRZqdwUA

By the time I get started he will probably have it all worked out.

Comment

Zardox
            Thanks for the link. It didn't work for me, but I was able to pull it up from Pete's channel. Can you re-post it?
            Bob

Comment

Using the correct geometry for over-unity.

Good thread to start!
              As has been proven, an iron core greatly amplifies a magnetic field. But, also an iron core only uses the inside of a coil. Obviously then it should be possible, through geometrical arrangement, to use more sides of a coil to access more of the input coil's magnetic field.

Having knowledge that it is the alignment of the magnetic domains within the structure of the core, and that these domains require a certain amount of time to align and dis-align, It should then be possible to decrease the input energy to the core by providing it with a pulsed signal similar to this:

The pulse time should correspond to how long the core domains can maintain their cumulative magnetic polarity. The alternating of the current polarity however can correspond to whatever frequency you want as the derived output AC frequency.

Just a thought.

MagnaMoRo.

Comment

All of which implies ...

a good driver for your experiments would allow you to adjust a variety of parameters. Here is a list of a few you might want to think about. You could build a circuit or buy a lab-style signal generator (rather expensive) to adjust each of these parameters with the twist of a dial.

1. Time delay from neutral magnetic 'field' and/or electric 'field' to beginning of DC pulse.
                2. Duration of DC pulse.
                3. Amplitude of DC pulse. (Or volts input, loaded or unloaded.)
                4. Time delay from end of pulse until timer reset.
                5. Ditto for the 'other' polarity of input pulse.

Total pots/knobs/dials: Eight! (8)

If you used a 'sense' winding on your transformer, you could use that to synchronize your pulses. This would amount to a basic 'Bedini SSG' with additional control for experimentation and analysis.
                There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

someone make sure to send Petes' latest stuff to JL Naudin, btw

Comment

Next video by Pete

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PpX0KEc6Xk

Comment

Originally posted by Zardox View Post
                      Thanks for the heads up I sent pete this page

Comment

Working...
                      X