Felipe Rodriguez Permanent Magnet Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felipe Rodriguez Permanent Magnet Motor

This is quite an interesting design for a permanent magnet motor.

I first discovered this concept of motor for myself while visiting this web site: Zero Point Energie

The device was named Felipe Rodriguez zijn permanent magneet motor or the Felipe Rodriguez Permanent Magnet Motor. I had never seen anything exactly like it before.

With a little more research, I found Felipe Rodriguez Permanent Magnet Motor

I guess the question is, "Does it really work?"

Please share your comments on this device.

Regards,

VIDBID

PS: For more information on the back-story as to how I first came across this type of motor, visit http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...generator.html
    Last edited by vidbid; 12-18-2014, 04:18 AM.
    Regards,

VIDBID

doesnt work one bit.

You might as well presume you were getting pressure (=energy) out of a water balloon on the ENDS when you squeeze it in the middle.

the net fluidic volume is UNchanged.

Comment

Might work. You have a higher saturation behind the armature magnet than in front (if the illustrations are correct). This is an imbalance which could result in movement. I would guess that you'd have to give this one a shove to get it started.
      However, with these types of circular contrivances there always seems to be a sticking point. A video would be much more convincing than theory.

Comment

Why so complicated? If it were to work with 90 and 12 magnets, why not with 45 and 6. Or even 23 and 3?

Comment

It won't work. Put any amount of magnets in a loop and they cancel themselves out.
          The great thing about a model is you can animate things movings and assume you understand the field behavior and assume you know how to interpret it. But what models do you have that gives you a baseline? Have you ever modeled a functioning PMM?

Matt

Comment

Working...
          X