Stan Meyer True Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Meyer True Replications

Ronnie Walker and Neal Ward have teamed up to bring you True replicated Stan Meyer Circuit Boards. Check it out if you are interested.

www.stanmeyerreplications.net

Good stuff Neal

Some links are broken on that site. I'm also assuming that there is a 'lead time' (assuming you build/assemble the units per order) for orders.

Any recommendations on the best (most efficient) cell design?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hydrofuelincanada View Post
      Ronnie Walker and Neal Ward have teamed up to bring you True replicated Stan Meyer Circuit Boards. Check it out if you are interested.

Without showing reliable results it may be one of dozens of replication efforts not fitting to end usersīs expectations.
      The link you posted doesnīt give answers to the hard facts of usability and efficiency.

I have to buy it before I definitely know about that?

Is there a data sheet?

Iīm a bit shocked to see you posting Stan Meyerīs original boards as pics in your product sales area. You donīt sell them. How can you post them nevertheless?

Customers will be irritated and wonīt get what you are telling them ...

And itīs expensive: ~$130 for 2 populated boards of how many total?
      Last edited by DeLorean; 12-24-2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Interesting website. Your user i.d. says "hydrofuelincanada". I'm in Canada too. I'm in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Where in Canada are you located?

Comment

I've been to his shop. Real down to earth kinda guy who genuinely wants to do some good.

He showed me one of his HHO cells and the cutting power with the torch he made. The size and length of the flame was quite impressive.

When I get a chance I'll drop by his shop and see if he has any units to see. I don't have much cash but I'd be willing to drop a few bills no problem if I could see the unit in action.

I like the way he's doing business. Raising money by actually building/selling units. I think anyone can appreciate that more than just taking hand outs without anything to show for it.

This is what Neal has been up to, and should serve as more than enough proof of what can be expected with the boards he's selling.

What I would be interested in, would be an adaptation of arduino logic boards; just build a board that easily connects to an arduino PIC, with the code to back everything up. My guess is that the whole unit could be downsized to a third or less of what Stan had. It would also be far cheaper as arduinos are going for a couple bucks a piece from China.
          Last edited by jtanguay; 01-06-2015, 01:46 AM. Reason: add arduino info

Comment

Originally posted by jtanguay View Post
            This is what Neal has been up to, and should serve as more than enough proof of what can be expected with the boards he's selling.

What I would be interested in, would be an adaptation of arduino logic boards; just build a board that easily connects to an arduino PIC, with the code to back everything up. My guess is that the whole unit could be downsized to a third or less of what Stan had. It would also be far cheaper as arduinos are going for a couple bucks a piece from China.
            What you see from Neal is brute force electrolysis known for 100 years. Nothing new, nothing sophisticated. Stan Meyerīs system worked totally different. Brute force electrolysis is not energy efficient but Stan Meyerīs approach was.

You are correct: Modern microcontroller boards are much more powerful than those old fashioned boards. Replications the old fashioned way exist because those guys canīt program state-of-the-art technology like microcontroller and fpgas.

Comment

What you see from Neal is brute force electrolysis known for 100 years. Nothing new, nothing sophisticated. Neal canīt create that much gas needed in realtime from his carīs ressources without burning conventional fuel. so his add-ons are supportive, but not self-sustaining.

Stan Meyerīs system worked totally different. Brute force electrolysis as Neal demonstrates is not energy efficient but Stan Meyerīs approach was.

You are correct: Modern microcontroller boards are much more powerful than those old fashioned boards. Replications the old fashioned way exist because those guys canīt program state-of-the-art technology like microcontrollers and FPGAs.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                What you see from Neal is brute force electrolysis known for 100 years. Nothing new, nothing sophisticated. Neal canīt create that much gas needed in realtime from his carīs ressources without burning conventional fuel. so his add-ons are supportive, but not self-sustaining.

Stan Meyerīs system worked totally different. Brute force electrolysis as Neal demonstrates is not energy efficient but Stan Meyerīs approach was.

You are correct: Modern microcontroller boards are much more powerful than those old fashioned boards. Replications the old fashioned way exist because those guys canīt program state-of-the-art technology like microcontrollers and FPGAs.
                You seem quite sure of yourself that Neal is using brute force electrolysis. I haven't examined his system but even just observing it for a short period, I wouldn't make such a claim.

Comment

You seem quite sure of yourself that Neal is using brute force electrolysis. I haven't examined his system but even just observing it for a short period, I wouldn't make such a claim.
                  I saw it in his video driving an ideling motor. the components used could be clearly seen. brute force electrolysis, no magic ...

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                    I saw it in his video driving an ideling motor. the components used could be clearly seen. brute force electrolysis, no magic ...
                    How do you know though? Unless you've examined piece by piece... There have been plenty of brute force electrolysis conversions anyways. The cost of the stainless steel to be replaced every few months is probably a drop in the bucket for the fuel saved. (well maybe not so much with todays fuel prices...)

Comment

How do you know though? Unless you've examined piece by piece... There have been plenty of brute force electrolysis conversions anyways. The cost of the stainless steel to be replaced every few months is probably a drop in the bucket for the fuel saved. (well maybe not so much with todays fuel prices...)
                      quite easy ...

being skilled in the art I can identify the components shown.
                      probably Neal has read these posts and he would correct if brute force were wrong.

IMO there is not a single completely working system operating on high voltage published right now and so Neal would make it public if he had it running.

quite reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by gpssonar
                        Neal has already proven he can run a engine with brute force hho with LPG injectors, and you can see this in his video here.. WATER POWERED CAR !!! - YouTube
                        gpssonar tells, that Neal used brute force in the video indeed.

Comment

missing info

Hi Guys.
                          I am very interested in building/replicating Stan's WFC. I believe it's the best OU system invented.
                          Being an electrical engineer, I have searched the internet for some data with respect to the required resonance frequency of Stan's cell. I need that in order to be able to calculate the self induction of the choke coils.

Does anybody have an idea about the required resonance frequency, or the actual values of the inductors used and the capacitance of the cells used?

Thanks,
                          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Ben2503 View Post
                            Hi Guys.
                            I am very interested in building/replicating Stan's WFC. I believe it's the best OU system invented.
                            Being an electrical engineer, I have searched the internet for some data with respect to the required resonance frequency of Stan's cell. I need that in order to be able to calculate the self induction of the choke coils.

Does anybody have an idea about the required resonance frequency, or the actual values of the inductors used and the capacitance of the cells used?

Thanks,
                            Ben

Hi Ben,
                            I have been doing work in this area for awhile now and it would be a good idea to research work done by irondmax -
                            Irondmax - Open Source Projects

Theres lots to learn look at all the interviews that he done which can be found on youtube.

There wasn't a specific frequency that he used it tuned itself in up to around 15khz.
                            The main thing about what Stan was doing is that he was using the plates as a capacitor by his intensifier circuit.
                            I have so far been unable to do this as the plates create a short.
                            I believe his intensifier circuit was the key to achieving this though.

At the moment I'm trying to develop my own water fuel cell as best as I can through things I've picked up along the way and my own experimentation.
                            Last edited by Netica; 10-03-2015, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Frequency

Originally posted by Ben2503 View Post
                              Hi Guys.

Thanks,
                              Ben
                              Hi Ben,

Information on the web comes and goes. I have been following this for some time but my memory is not all that precise. However, I distinctly remember that there was not one, but three frequencies that were "mixed" to trigger the disassociation of hydrogen and oxygen in his water fuel cell. All were less than 100 kHz. I think they were all three less than 50 kHz. I never could discern at what power level or voltages they were injected into the cell. Most of the "replications" that are posted on the web seem to be based on conventional hydrolysis. That is quite a distraction, but not unexpected. The video I just watched of Stan Meyer lecturing gave me a better picture of his technology. I also would like to delve into this.
                              There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Working...
                              X