Tesla, the Sun and radioactive matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla, the Sun and radioactive matter

According to this article, Tesla meant there was little point in splitting atoms to gain energy. He thought that the cosmic rays impinging on radioactive matter is what causes the matter to radiate.

Quote:
    «He deprecates the popular idea of deriving motive power from the disintegration of atoms, or change of elements, and characterizes such schemes as worse than those involved in perpetual motion machines. He holds that radio-activity is due, not to forces in the substances themselves, but to a cosmic ray, the discovery of which he announced in 1897. In other words, an element like radium emits radiations merely because the cosmic ray impinges upon it, producing these secondary effects.
    The element itself has no such energy, it all comes from the cosmic ray. Tesla says that he has proved the existence of this ray by mathematical analysis and experiment, finding both in perfect agreement. It would seem to follow, from Tesla’s theory, that the radiation from radiums, or similar bodies, would change from place to place on the globe; and this has recently proved to be an actual fact, as determined by a Russian investigator.»
    I recently found an article from 2010 that talks about the Sun having a strange influence on readings form radioactive matter.
    Link here Could there be a connection, did these scientists find what Tesla found decades ago?

I have been unable to look further into this, and do not know much about the case myself. Did I miss something? Just thought I should throw this out there and hear your thoughts.

You can read William Lyne's book "Pentagon Aliens", he goes further into this and he generated these "cosmic rays" with his Tesla Tube - a single terminal vacuum tube.

Eric Dollard also talks about these rays, otherwise called Roentgen Rays. They can be used to induce radioactivity. Eric called these primary rays while x-rays are secondary radiation.

The sun is a cold dark star and it emits these cosmic rays. Invisible unless it reacts with something. You go into space and you will NOT see the sun glow or stars. Only the effect of their reflected radiation. This is top secret because it destroys the little lie about the sun and it being a big nuclear reactor or hot molten glowing mass. So much lies out there - all to make you too dumb to do much of anything.

Comment

Also look into Gustave Le Bon's work (two books: The Evolution of Forces, The Evolution of Matter), he also covers the same thing.

He was researching at the same time as Tesla. His books were only published in English in 1906. While Tesla would have been able to read the French versions years earlier.

There is an interesting experiment that Le Bon describes using a lamp (a paraffin lamp - if I remember correctly, he mainly used paraffin lamps in his other experiments), an Ice Lens and a iron bar.

The 3 items are placed in the order stated, some distance apart.

The Ice Lens focuses the light from the lamp onto the iron bar.

Le Bon stated that if there was energy in the light rays then it would melt the Ice lens, but the experiment resulted in the iron bar getting red hot and the Ice Lens staying frozen.

. . .
      Regular service Signature:
      Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

Working...
      X