The electric field of a magnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave45
    I made it from this, your more than welcome to use it.
    I was going to post the following until I realised the coil wasn't a normal Helmholtz coil, but the one I was describing. So you can skip the blue bit.
    I don't think the Helmholtz coil would work as is, it's basically a long electromagnet with a gap in the windings. Now if it were altered so that you have one side with an opposite winding, then you would start to get closer to the permanent magnet arrangement.

Then all we need is the rotation, how about say 4 or so coils which are pulsed so that they function like Teslas moving magnetic field arrangement.

. . .
    Regular service Signature:
    Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
      Say we aren't using the pos at all like Leedskalnin said,
      What would happen if we did,
      Either shorted or with a heavy load, would it make the neg side draw more from the ambient.
      What would happen if we supercharged two separate plates with real pos and neg, I know they say thats what happens in capacitors but is it really, It would be interesting to find out.
      Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
      Personally I think there's alot more at stake here than just free energy and thats why they are fighting so hard to keep it under wraps.
      <----

Look at the videos over at : TalkingToLeedskalnin - YouTube

Especially: LeeskalninPhysics2.wmv - YouTube

. . .
      Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

Tesla- this man was way beyond us, he knew they were going to suppress him and his work, He witnessed it first hand, he knew they would suppress his patents but not his pictures because they didnt understand how it works- hidden in plain sight.

his patents are like a puzzle .... they could work as they are for the "non initiate" .... but for those who understood knew that by putting together the pictures and the patents together like a puzzle .... something will come out .... best way to no get censored like little pieces of bread crumbs left behind to find the path
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-25-2012, 06:41 PM.
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• a nice experiment would be the following :

Resonance in plasma 2 - YouTube

mixed with :

Scalar Faraday Disc & Magnetic Spin - YouTube

we would at least see what happens .... wonder if we could ask the author of the plasma exp to try it

Comment

• If anyone can explain the magnets' effects then please do so.
            It never states what the materiel's are. I think its just a steel toroid and the aluminum looking plate steel. The strongest magnetic field is always on the edges of a magnet. When the magnets are placed inside the toroid the magnetic field is pretty well confined on the inside edges of the steel toroid. The field is diminished on the outside edges.

The second. The toroid is powered by the blue wire with enough voltage to light the bulb. When the same polarity of the magnets face each other the current can no longer complete the loop because of the repelling fields.
            Thats what Im seeing.

Comment

Id like to see that, or even just a air cored coil.
              I have the pump and may do it someday, but I cant right now.
              I have some idea's I have to try, Iv shared everything here.

This is very important
              Observations of the picture:
              Weakest/faintest sparks are shown going to ground.

Most intense and longest sparks are going to just the top half of the coil on the right.

Most of the other sparks are going skywards.

The centre of the sparks look to be originating in mid air. There are some sparks coming off of the sphere on the left, but it is not the originating point.

From the main mid air point there are two sparks going to the Torus on the top left.

The weird bits that jump out are the: main sparks originating in mid air and the sparks only going to the top half of the coil on the right.

. . .

Comment

• What if the sparks are not originating in mid air, but from the coil on the right. The picture would make more sense... especially the sparks originating in mid air.

. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
                  What if the sparks are not originating in mid air, but from the coil on the right. The picture would make more sense... especially the sparks originating in mid air.
                  Although it still wouldn't explain the shorter sparks around the "originating" mid air point... I'm saying "originating" mid air point, as there could be two "originating" points: the point in mid air and the right hand coil.

. . .

Comment

• Has anyone noticed that the wall around the coils, looks to be a coil of some sort.

. . .

Comment

• If you look closer ... you could say there is an invisible wall that only lets through certain type of sparks

just another interpretation .... but it does look like that ... weak ones a repulsed and strong ones attracted / let through "the sphere of activation "

to make matters a bit more complicated the apparatus .... correct me if wrong ..... is a the Normal Tesla coil with the ball ... instead of being together are separated and "communicating" with each other

as Dave Said these spark look to be attracted to what is inside the coil ie the core ....
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-26-2012, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        If you look closer ... you could say there is an invisible wall that only lets through certain type of sparks

just another interpretation .... but it does look like that ... weak ones a repulsed and strong ones attracted / let through "the sphere of activation "

to make matters a bit more complicated the apparatus .... correct me if wrong ..... is a the Normal Tesla coil with the ball ... instead of being together are separated and "communicating" with each other

as Dave Said these spark look to be attracted to what is inside the coil ie the core ....
                        The invisible wall could be a plasma double layer - see: Double layer - (The Plasma Universe Wikipedia-like Encyclopedia)

A double layer is a structure in a plasma and consists of two parallel layers with opposite electrical charge. The sheets of charge cause a strong electric field and a correspondingly sharp change in voltage (electrical potential) across the double layer. Ions and electrons which enter the double layer are accelerated, decelerated, or reflected by the electric field. In general, double layers (which may be curved rather than flat) separate regions of plasma with quite different characteristics. Double layers are found in a wide variety of plasmas, from discharge tubes to space plasmas to the Birkeland currents supplying the Earth's aurora, and are especially common in current-carrying plasmas. Compared to the sizes of the plasmas which contain them, double layers are very thin (typically ten Debye lengths), with widths ranging from a few millimeters for laboratory plasmas to thousands of kilometres for astrophysical plasmas.

Other names for a double layer are: electrostatic double layer, electric double layer, plasma double layers, electrostatic shock (a type of double layer which is oriented at an oblique angle to the magnetic field in such a way that the perpendicular electric field is much larger than the parallel electric field),[6] space charge layer,[7] and "potential ramp".[8] In laser physics, a double layer is sometimes called an ambipolar electric field.[9] Double layers are conceptually related to the concept of a 'sheath' (see Debye sheath).
                        Last edited by Savvypro; 05-26-2012, 06:53 PM.

. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
                          The invisible wall could be a plasma double layer - see: Double layer - (The Plasma Universe Wikipedia-like Encyclopedia)
                          Other names for a double layer are: electrostatic double layer, electric double layer, plasma double layers, electrostatic shock (a type of double layer which is oriented at an oblique angle to the magnetic field in such a way that the perpendicular electric field is much larger than the parallel electric field),[6] space charge layer,[7] and "potential ramp".[8] In laser physics, a double layer is sometimes called an ambipolar electric field

it reminded me of Blast wave in slow motion - YouTube

at 3min 50 the only difference is that electrostatic shock is maintained

do you think the extra energy comes from the acceleration ....turning cold into hot
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-26-2012, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            Other names for a double layer are: electrostatic double layer, electric double layer, plasma double layers, electrostatic shock (a type of double layer which is oriented at an oblique angle to the magnetic field in such a way that the perpendicular electric field is much larger than the parallel electric field),[6] space charge layer,[7] and "potential ramp".[8] In laser physics, a double layer is sometimes called an ambipolar electric field

it reminded me of Blast wave in slow motion - YouTube

at 3min 50 the only difference is that electrostatic shock is maintained
                            From 4:50 a white cloud starts to appear and moves up the vertical plume:
                            Blast wave in slow motion - YouTube

. . .

Comment

• Tesla Coil discharges are formed as a result of displacement currents as pulses of electrical charge are rapidly transferred between the high voltage toroid and nearby regions within the air (called space charge regions). Although the space charge regions around the toroid are invisible, they play a profound role in the appearance and location of Tesla Coil discharges.

When the spark gap fires, the charged capacitor discharges into the primary winding, causing the primary circuit to oscillate. The oscillating primary current creates a magnetic field that couples to the secondary winding, transferring energy into the secondary side of the transformer and causing it to oscillate with the toroid capacitance.

The energy transfer occurs over a number of cycles, and most of the energy that was originally in the primary side is transferred into the secondary side. The greater the magnetic coupling between windings, the shorter the time required to complete the energy transfer. As energy builds within the oscillating secondary circuit, the amplitude of the toroid’s RF voltage rapidly increases, and the air surrounding toroid begins to undergo dielectric breakdown, forming a corona discharge.

As the secondary’s energy (and output voltage) continue to increase, larger pulses of displacement current further ionize and heat the air at the point of initial breakdown. This forms a very conductive "root" of hotter plasma, called a leader, that projects outward from the toroid. The plasma within the leader is considerably hotter than a corona discharge, and is considerably more conductive. In fact, it has properties that are similar to an electric arc.

The leader tapers and branches into thousands of thinner, cooler, hairlike discharges (called streamers). The streamers look like a bluish "haze" at the ends of the more luminous leaders, and it’s the streamers that actually transfer charge between the leaders and toroid to nearby space charge regions. The displacement currents from countless streamers all feed into the leader, helping to keep it hot and electrically conductive.

In a spark gap Tesla Coil the primary-to-secondary energy transfer process happens repetitively at typical pulsing rates of 50–500 times/second, and previously formed leader channels don’t get a chance to fully cool down between pulses. So, on successive pulses, newer discharges can build upon the hot pathways left by their predecessors. This causes incremental growth of the leader from one pulse to the next, lengthening the entire discharge on each successive pulse. Repetitive pulsing causes the discharges to grow until the average energy that’s available from the Tesla Coil during each pulse balances the average energy being lost in the discharges (mostly as heat).

At this point, dynamic equilibrium is reached, and the discharges have reached their maximum length for the Tesla Coil’s output power level. The unique combination of a rising high voltage Radio Frequency envelope and repetitive pulsing seem to be ideally suited to creating long, branching discharges that are considerably longer than would otherwise be expected by output voltage considerations alone.

However, even 100 years later, there are many aspects of Tesla Coil discharges and the energy transfer process that are still not completely understood.

Tesla Coil

Comment

• sure most of you know this book :

The inventions, researches and writings of Nikola Tesla, with special reference to his work in polyphase currents and high potential lighting

check out chapter 24

thought the following might interest you in light of Electrostatic Shock / electrostatic double layer

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-26-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X