No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could also grow the quartz crystal using the same apparatus above but instead of pulsed electricity just use the sun audio file , as it is already pulsating, if you have not listened to it here is the link :

I forgot to give you the link to solar sound...i downloaded the 22 mb file

try to listen to it then stop it....you'll feel the difference

Sounds of solar oscillations

put it in repeat and play until the quartz grows ....remember flowers are affected by music...and what better music than the sun's

note: when i play the solar sound and let the the vibe course through me and then i stop it ......i feel a sort of if you allow me to call it as such "bemf"....try it and you'll see what i mean

fractal constructs has an 'efficient function', they have a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2011, 05:24 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      I have been searching this doc for many years...I did not know the author until today, i stumbled on it ..........

Fractals - The Colors Of Infinity (By Arthur Clarke) (Full)

Fractals - The Colors Of Infinity (By Arthur Clarke)

I highly recommend you watch it or at least the small part starting at 5:20 min...you'll see vortex , 6 3 9 , Walter Russell concept of beginning end and beginning : ie Time etc....enjoy

@ 12 min 05 how he describes the formula:

Z= z^2 + c (by the way i wonder what we would get if c was the speed of light.... )

think of:

The Ouroboros
      (or Uroborus) is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent or dragon eating its own tail

fractal constructs has an 'efficient function', they have a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2011, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Just discovered the Reiki Symbols: one of them caught my eye

compare to an SBB Coil: How to make an SBB coil

Pronunciation "choh-koo-ray"

Alias: "The Power Symbol"

Meaning: "God and Man Coming Together" or "I have the key"

The primary use of this Symbol is to increase Reiki power. It draws Energy from around you and it focuses it where you want to.

Make the sign over the client (or yourself) and say (silently) the words Cho Ku Rei 3 times.

It is the all-purpose symbol. It can be used for anything, anywhere;

* For on the spot treatments

* To cleans negative energies

* Spiritual protection

* On food, water, medicine, herbs

* In sick rooms and hospitals

* To aid manifestation

* To empower other Reiki Symbols

* To seal energies after the treatment, etc.
        http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health...s/ChoKuRei.jpg

see also biogeometry: http://www.energeticforum.com/164015-post1105.html

or printed on this:

actually i found a better way....

Metallic Photo Paper for Inkjet Printers

Chrome Pure Gold and Pure Silver Inkjet Paper - YouTube

Chrome Pure Gold Inkjet Paper is a traditional RC Photo Paper base with an inkjet receptive gold layer that's applied over the base. For prints that have a 'gold-like' metal sheen, choose Chrome Pure Gold Inkjet Paper. This gold metal like photo paper makes your prints gold in appearance, adding an unrivaled gold element to your photographic prints. This unique gold inkjet metallic photo paper is compatible with both dye and pigment based inks. Pure Gold Metallic Photo Paper is available in both cut sheets and rolls. Chrome Pure Gold Inkjet Paper is NOT compatible with Canon Inks. This paper must spray be coated post-printing.

Principle of Mentalism

IT Supplies - Chrome - Chrome Pure Gold Inkjet Paper

once printed you can use the Vogel crystal, place the emitting tip on the drawing and follow instruction

The Reiki Power symbol - Choku Rei

(Choku Rei is pronounced: "Cho-Koo-Ray")

The general meaning of Choku Rei is: "Place the power of the universe here".

The power symbol can be used to increase the power of Reiki. It can also be used for protection. See it as a light switch that has the intention to instantly boost your ability to channel Reiki energy.

Draw or visualize the symbol in front of you and you will have instant access to more healing energies. Choku Rei also gives the other symbols more power when they are used together.

The symbol can be used any time during a treatment but it is especially effective if it is used in the beginning of a session to empower the Reiki energy or when used at the end of a session to close the session and seal off the Reiki energies.

The Reiki Power symbol is, as I have said before, mainly a power switch but you can also assign it further uses. Remember it is always your intention that governs what happens. If you want to add new "functions" to the Power symbol then just have a clear statement and intention of what it is you want the symbol to do and it will do it for you.

Some uses:
        Increase the power of your healing abilities; use it as a light switch. (Draw or visualize Choku Rei in front of you or draw it in your hands if you want.)
        You can focus the Reiki energies (like a looking glass) on a specific point of the body. (Draw the symbol directly on the spot being treated.)
        Increase the power of the other symbols. (Draw it before drawing the other symbols.)
        One can use the Power symbol to close a space around the receiver and to stop the energies received to disappear from the body. (Draw it above the body with the intention of sealing the healing process.)
        The Power symbol can be used to spiritually clean a room from negative energy, to leave it in light and make it a holy place. (Draw or visualize the symbols on all the walls, ceiling and floor with the intent to energize the room.)
        You can clean crystals and other objects from negative energies. (Draw the power symbol above or on the crystal/object with the intent of cleansing it and restoring it to its original state. Hold the object in your hands and "give" it Reiki (or send it Reiki from a distance if it is too big to hold).)
        Protect yourself from negative energies (from people you treat or people you meet). (Draw or visualize the Reiki Power symbol in front of you with the intent of being totally protected.) You can read more about this on my page about the "Aurashield".
        Protect yourself, your children, your spouse, your house and other things you value. (Draw Choku Rei directly on the object/person you want to protect with the intent to protect him/her/it from harm.) Since Reiki works on all different levels of existence it will naturally also give protection on all levels of existence.

These are just a few uses. You can use your own intuition and imagination to find other uses for the Reiki Power symbol – Choku Rei. There are no limits to what you can do. The power is all in your mind, let your clear intention guide the function of the symbols
        you are a Fractal Antenna so Remember:
        Believing is seeing
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• slight update on a previous post

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          First of all Principle of Mentalism + Principle of Correspondence

Shawn ....Remember Dr Boyd....would love to read your thoughts on this

The Allais effect is a claimed anomalous precession of the plane of oscillation of a pendulum during a solar eclipse. It has been speculated to be unexplained by standard physical models of gravitation, but recent mainstream physics publications tend rather to posit conventional explanations for the reported observations.

The effect was first reported in 1954 by Maurice Allais, a French polymath who went on to win the Nobel Prize in Economics. He reported another observation of the effect during a 1959 solar eclipse.

Prof. Allais’s explanation for this and other anomalies is that space evinces certain anisotropic characteristics, which he ascribes to motion through an aether which is partially entrained by planetary bodies. He has presented this hypothesis in his 1997 French book L’Anisotropie de l’espace.

Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
          MonsierM,

And now I get it, much, much later. That old gentleman was giving all the neccesary components and principles needed to understand antigravity without coming out and saying this is how it's done.
          He showed the celt which gave the first principle of 'natural' anisotropic (directional movement). And you grasped it right away, I did not.
          Then he showed how 'engineered' anisotropic movement could help to attain 'thrust' with absolutely no chemical reaction through the ascending sized stacked balls, and you grasped it immediately, I was sitting in the corner and going 'so what it's just a trick.'
          Then he showed how using using two 'opposing' magnets could be used to create a single 'natural' magnetic field which CAN oppose gravity, and you were like and waited for the next thing he was going to speak on to see how it correlated because you immidiately understood how he was using 'natural' 'exceptions to the rule' and then engineering a stronger version while I was sitting in the corner going dats cool. and being completely oblivious.
          Then he showed an example of Lenz's law by dropping a magnet through a copper pipe which induces a current or should I say a natural ectro'magnetic' field' which also can be useful in opposing gravity.
          And when you add all these principles together you get the electromagnetic coil or the roddin torroid coil which is the only coil that creates two opposing forces like the two opposing magnets and of course by wrapping it in copper wires you get the lenz's law effect of opposing gravity, you grasped it and I was like wait a minute what did he just say.
          And of course this can be done on such a scale that when adding all the principles together you can't help but to get a multilevel, multisized stacked torroid coil that has a natural yet engineered abilty to comletley oppose gravity. And you were like don't you get it? And I'm like you my best friend in da hole world; what's for eating today?
          Now I seriously don't want to hear any humble, yoda the jedi master sayings like, "emmnggg, learning to use the force, he is." You got it the first time and once again had to walk me through it to help me see past the 'finger and see the moon.'
          Thank you

see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/154483-post329.html
          http://hamwaves.com/antennas/inductance/corum.pdf

RF coils, helical resonators and voltage magnification by coherent spatial modes

By modeling a wire-wound coil as an anisotropically conducting cylindrical boundary, one may start from Maxwell’s equations and deduce the structure’s resonant behavior. Not only can the propagation factor and characteristic impedance be determined for such a helically disposed surface waveguide, but also its resonances, ′self-capacitance′ (so-called), and its voltage magnification by standing waves. Further, the Tesla coil passes to a conventional lumped element inductor as the helix is electrically shortened.

Comment

• Principle of Mentalism: The All is Fractal

What, you ask, is the beginning of it all?
            And it is this ...
            Existence that multiplied itself for sheer delight of being
            and plunged into numberless trillions of forms
            so that it might find itself innumerably.

- sri aurobindo

Comment

slight update on a previous post

http://hamwaves.com/antennas/inductance/corum.pdf

RF coils, helical resonators and voltage magnification by coherent spatial modes
              I'm pretty sure that it is the gravitational pull of the sun that keeps the earth exactly where it is in orbit. And so it is with the earth and moon. The earth's gravitational pull keeps the moon in orbit. However, the moon blocks the sunlight not the gravitational pull. As a matter of fact I would bet that when it comes to the pendulum that you would get a set yet different time for the swinging motion of the pendulum. This would be simply because the gravitational effect or pull of the sun would vary from that of the moon. We all know the tide is varied due to the gravitational effect of the moon. But that pull would also effect the swinging of a pendulum simply because it is designed to be as close to perpetual motion as one can get and swing for long periods of time. If it were a ball rolling on the ground the friction would cause the ball to stop long before any discernible effect of gravitational pulls of heavenly bodies could be detected. Since the moon takes long periods of time to move in phase from partial to full and back to partial it would take a long time to denote the difference between the swinging times of a pendulum through those varied cycles. However your question had nothing to do with the swing times of a pendulum but the anomalous precession of the plane of oscillation of a pendulum. This is caused by the difference in gravitational pull of the moon as it passes in phase and out of phase with the moon. The wobble effect would be most notable when the dual gravitational effects of the moon and the sun begin to combine. The pull would be more toward one side as if the pendulum were leaning toward that one side then it would try to level off as the moon and sun are completely in line but the wobble would become worse as the moon crossed through to the other side pulling the pendulum in the opposite direction and causing a slight elliptical orbit or as they put it a precession of the plane of oscillation. However, the precession takes place so rapidly that it is easily denotable in a pendulum. It would be much aiken to temperature change. If it is done slowly you could boil a frog to death before it even realizes the water got hot enough to kill him. But throw a frog in boiling water he will just hop out; the change of temperature in the second scenario was rapid and easily denotable because frogs are cold blooded and very sensitive to drastic temperature changes. Hope this makes sense.

Comment

• makes sense to me thanks Shawn

what about anisotropy
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-06-2011, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• this was posted by Farmhand on this thread , i think it is just as relevant here http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ations-15.html

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  Hi all, I was reading the Tesla Energy transmission Patents again and the
                  patents say nothing about the primary being a 1/4 wavelength of the secondary,
                  The Patents say the secondary (or the thin wire coils) needs to be approximately
                  1/4 of the wave length of the electrical disturbance in the circuit which has
                  nothing to do with the primary coil itself. However, the primary is used to
                  make the electrical disturbance so it must be made resonant at the desired
                  frequency to produce the oscillations to do that, I think. This can be done
                  with a different amount of primary turns and it's resonant frequency
                  determined by a capacitor.

From Magnifying Transmitter patent #1 119 732

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

From patent #649621

Continued from #649621

And also from the Magnifier patent.#1 119 732
                  The primary can be excited in any desirable manner, which can be a
                  condenser or an alternator.

Comment

• here is a frequency length calculator:

Frequency Wavelength Calculator

Comment

• for those interestd in solar flares...i found a nice website:

Sun today — solar flares online

notice it sort of pulsate in a decreasing manner
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-06-2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• did any of you guys already see this vid:

Super Joule Ringer! Lights my workshop 24/7. - YouTube

Comment

makes sense to me thanks Shawn

what about anisotropy
                          anisotrophy actually takes place in the unison of the two gravitational fields. I would liken it to an LED that takes three volts to light. The sun only produces 2 volts which is not enough. The moon only produces one volt which is not enough but together they produce enough voltage to light the led. One gravitational field is not enough to swing the pendulum noticably off balance. Even under the moon alone the pendulum would only have the tendacy to lean to one side. Just like the stacked balls gave the smallest ball the ability to break the plane from whence it was dropped due to the anisotrophic transfer of of total mass energy into one individual ball the pendulum was only affected due to the combined gravitational pull of both the moon and sun in unison. And it's swing only became unstable because of how quickly the moon moved across the sun. The anisotrophy takes place in the combined gravitaional pull of the alligned celestial bodies.
                          ,Shawn

Comment

• a celestial 6 3 9

thanks again

Comment

• @Petar, we are trying to replicate the human body in a crystal

dna, bone etc... are piezoelectric... (using the sun's frequency sound )

@Shawn, in your set up you are working on...by curiosity, do you see the 6 3 9 concept at work
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-08-2011, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• found this quite interesting:

KVOS Webster Reports: The Extraordinary Equation of George Van Tassel - YouTube

Jack Webster interviews California resident George Van Tassel, who claims to have been visited by aliens on flying saucers that used anti-gravity technology. During the interview Van Tassel discusses the formula for time travel taught to him on a visit to a UFO, and its relationship to the Earth's magnetic field. In later years Van Tassel would be known for the Integratron, a large dome-shaped rejuvenation device he only partially completed in the California desert prior to his death in 1978.

Comment

Working...
                                X