X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look what i found:

Before It's News

Alien Base Found At Chinese Pyramid

The anomalous pyramid rises almost 200 feet above the countryside—the surrounding area littered with mystifying pipes, bizarre artifacts and unworldly odds and ends.

China’s state-run Xinhua agency sent a nine man team to investigate the pyramid and report back on their findings.

The team discovered pipes running from the caves and deep into the ground slanting down into the earth…towards what?

Scientific team discovered numeous odd articfacts

The agency tersely says: “The pyramid has three caves with openings shaped like triangles on its façade and is filled with red-hued pipes leading into the mountain and a nearby salt water lake.”
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-28-2011, 11:53 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• look at the design of the Dropa Stones

The stones were found by Chi Pu Tei who led an archeological expedition to the bleak and windswept Baian-Kara-Ula mountain range in 1938. The range sits on the Chinese-Tibetan border and is home to many stories about ancient extraterrestrials mingling with Earth people

"The Russians," wrote the Herald-Examiner, "who have examined some of the discs in a Moscow laboratory, claim to have made two important discoveries. One is that the discs contain certain traces of metal; particularly cobalt. Secondly, when placed on a special turntable they hummed in an unusual rhythm like an electrical charge was passing through them.

Cobalt....we meet again....

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-28-2011, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        a while back i talked about a Non-Inductive Resistor and i could not figure out how to build a simple one...now i do

Make Conductive Glue, Conductive Paint, and Conductive Ink

Make Conductive Glue, Conductive Paint, and Conductive Ink

------------------

Richard DAVIS

Non-Inductive Resistor

How to build a Mobius Band:

Mobius Strip

1. Start with a long rectangle (ABCD) made of paper.

2. Give the rectangle a half twist.

3. Join the ends so that A is matched with D and B is matched with C
        Möbius strips have found a number of surprising applications that exploit a remarkable property they possess: one-sidedness. Joining A to C and B to D (no half twist) would produce a simple belt-shaped loop with two sides and two edges -- impossible to travel from one side to the other without crossing an edge. But, as a result of the half twist, the Möbius Strip has only one side and one edge!

you could also build a Mobius Crystal Glue Battery that you polarize with pulsed voltage........

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post164082

I found this piece of info that could help you advance:

42. A piano turner hears one beat every 2.0s when trying to adjust two strings, one of which is sounding 440Hz, so that they sound the same tone. How far off in frequency is the other string?

If the beat period is 2.0 s, then the beat frequency is .50 Hz (f = 1/T)
          We know that the beat frequency is just the difference in the two frequencies. So the other frequency is either 439.5 or 440 .5 Hz
          Problem set

check it out...

Simple harmonic motion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Simple harmonic motion can serve as a mathematical model of a variety of motions, such as the oscillation of a spring. Additionally, other phenomena can be approximated by simple harmonic motion, including the motion of a simple pendulum and molecular vibration.

Simple harmonic motion provides the basis of the characterization of more complicated motions through the techniques of Fourier analysis.

-----------------

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-28-2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• reposting what Peter Davey wrote on his patent:

Slovenia just posted an important information on Peter Davey 's Patent, i took the liberty of capturing the info concerning the sonic boiler:

and compare it with a slice view of the Moe Joe Cell

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post155601

Comment

• This is great, I must borrow this to use in descriptions

Awesome great find MM
              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• For some reason I find this fascinating

I keep waiting for the moment when all three waves meet in perfect harmony.

I wonder if you did this with some crop circles what you would come up with

Really cool image

Edit: I REALLY wonder what rings set in a fibonacci sequence would yield
                Last edited by occy30; 10-28-2011, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                  This is great, I must borrow this to use in descriptions

Awesome great find MM
                  feel free to do so Dave.... (just link the thread if that is ok)

the same magnetic current you see from a magnet when you look from the side

in 3d on a lower plane

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-28-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by occy30 View Post

For some reason I find this fascinating

I keep waiting for the moment when all three waves meet in perfect harmony.

I wonder if you did this with some crop circles what you would come up with

Really cool image

Edit: I REALLY wonder what rings set in a fibonacci sequence would yield
                    only experience will yield an answer

as for the crop circles...check this out...http://www.energeticforum.com/147973-post62.html

included is a very nice doc on crop circles....with what you have learned you will better understand...enjoy

New swirled order - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-28-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• btw: Water and Fractal come hand in hand

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                        MonsieurM,

MonsieurM, I was planning to show you another example of what I posted back in July 23, 2011:

SOHO 2011/07/22 at 19:37 archived from YouTube:

SOHO 2011/07/22 at 19:37 that is currently being shown at SOHO that has been altered:

SOHO 2011/07/23 at 00:18 archived from YouTube:

SOHO 2011/07/23 at 00:18 that is currently being shown at SOHO that has been altered:

SOHO 2011/07/24 at 23:42 archived from YouTube:

This is what was posted back in 7/23/2011:

MonsieurM,

IndianaBoys

on the 20th, here is the crop circle that showed up in uk

Crop Circle at Dovendale Longbarrow, nr Louth, Lincolnshire. Reported 20th July 2011.

New Crop Circle 25th July at Etchilhampton, Wiltshire, UK! - YouTube

and

Very Large Astounding Crop Circle 29th July 2011 at West Woodhay Down, Wiltshire, UK !!! - YouTube

also: this was recently posted

ET Disclosure - Writing on the Wall - Crop Circles - YouTube

This is a look at one of the most fascinating and uplifting aspects of the Extraterrestrial convergence, Crop Formations.
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-28-2011, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Invisibility Tiles Can Cloak Any Shape - Technology Review

Today, Oliver Paul at the University of Kaiserslautern in Germany and a few friends reveal an eminently practical way of making invisibility cloaks of any size and shape.

Their idea is simple. Creating a cloak that exactly follows the shape of the object it is intended to hide is hard because curve cloaks are hard to make.

Instead, Paul and co approximate the shape using flat facets. These 'invisibility tiles' fit together in the same way as the triangular facets in a computer animation. And since each flat tile is relatively simple and easy to make, it becomes much cheaper and easier to build complex cloaks.

So far this is just an idea. Their paper outlines the approach and simulates how well a dodecahedral cloak can hide a sphere. The faceted cloak isn't as good as a smooth one but it's not bad either.

principle of mentalism

i highly recommend you fully check out this website:

Cymatics,Dr. Hans Jenny,Music and Cymatics,Cymatics Research,Cymatics History

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            Thanks IndianaBoys...

I was wondering, if coupling this:

golden ratio antenna

and now you have 3D BioGeometry
                            from: Cymatics,Dr. Hans Jenny,Music and Cymatics,Cymatics Research,Cymatics History

Comment

• maybe a good time to pdf print

Comment

• Star Sound made visible with Cymatics - YouTube

song of the sun from: Astrophysics :: Cymascope Research

he video includes computer-modeled images that show sound bubbles within the sun's outer regions.

sound of the sun viewed in cymascope

note this does affects you too....think pulsed dc

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-29-2011, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X