No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow stare at the center of this pic it seems to vibrate, after staring at it for a while I can still see it as Im typing this post kindof in the background, weird.
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• did not notice it until you posted it but yes it does seem to vibrate
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        did not notice it until you posted it but yes it does seem to vibrate
        Cool I was wondering if it was just me

Comment

• the idea of the drawing is the same as Les Brown video

-----------------

if you guys have seen the ancient alien episode on samurai sword (http://www.energeticforum.com/158756-post717.html ) read the following:

Japanese sword - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What generally differentiates the different swords is their length. Japanese swords are measured in units of shaku. Since 1891, the modern Japanese 'shaku' is approximately equal to a foot (11.93 inches), calibrated with the meter to equal exactly 10 meters per 33 shaku (30.30 cm).

However the historical shaku was slightly longer (13.96 inches or 35.45 cm).
          Thus, there may sometimes be confusion about the blade lengths, depending on which shaku value is being assumed when converting to metric or US measurements.

The three main divisions of Japanese blade length are:
          1 shaku or less for tantō (knife or dagger).
          1–2 shaku for Shōtō (小刀:しょうとう?) (wakizashi or kodachi).
          2 shaku or more for daitō (大刀?) (long sword, such as katana or tachi).
          just a thought, you are made by the golden ratio and so is the drawing above...so maybe we see it vibrate because we resonate to it (some might call it visual effect...I call it Principle of Mentalism )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-25-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• one last picture from the link of a crystal with coil

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              Cool I was wondering if it was just me

if you keep staring at it, it tends to distort a little, try it not too long, might give you a headache

Comment

if you keep staring at it, it tends to distort a little, try it not too long, might give you a headache
                If you look its like you can see into infinity.
                Be Careful might put you in a trance
                Last edited by Dave45; 10-25-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• MonsieurM,

Reminded me of the 19.5 degree reference earlier.

golden ratio antenna

from the same link: multiples of speed of light

Also may be good to look into Pyramid Inch:

Pyramid inch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IndianaBoys

Comment

Let me ask you this; how is your sleep cycle...and do you have unusual back pains

No just irregular sleep cycles, heightened sensitivity, diet change, drinking in the sunlight seems to help.

Did you read through the NeuroSpeak? May assist your back.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                      No just irregular sleep cycles, heightened sensitivity, diet change, drinking in the sunlight seems to help.

Did you read through the NeuroSpeak? May assist your back.

IndianaBoys

Thanks Indianaboys, and yes it does help

diet change....check
                      irregular sleep cycle....check
                      drinking in sunlight helps...yes....check
                      neurospeak....check

Comment

Let me ask you this; how is your sleep cycle...and do you have unusual back pains

Sleep, disturbed.
                        Back -- there are several "knots" that I have not been able to get out for years. They're like muscle tensions, but no matter how hard I've had anyone rub them, they don't get rubbed out.

I've felt an electric "fizz" (like the carbonation after you open a soda or mineral water) in some of these knots in more recent years (last two or so) -- it feels as though some of them are dissipating, and some of the thicker, heavier ones remain.

Also thinking -- you could probably pretty easily take some headphones and soldier them to thin gauge magnet wire so you could plug the headphone jack into a computer or loud speaker system for the solfeggio signal frequencies.

Interesting ideas.

Digital PPM meter arrived. Got the PMH parts shipping on the way.

==Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                          MonsieurM,

People that are sensitive to subtle energies should experience feeling the energy at this time. October 28, 2011 is approaching fast!

CME IMPACT: A CME hit Earth's magnetic field on Oct. 24th at approximately 1800 UT (02:00 pm EDT). Acording to analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab, the impact caused a strong compression of Earth's magnetic field, allowing solar wind to penetrate all the way down to geosynchronous orbit for a brief period between 19:06 UT and 19:11 UT. Earth-orbiting spacecraft could have been directly exposed to solar wind plasma during that time.

The impact also sparked a geomagnetic storm, underway now. Geir Øye sends this picture from Ørsta, Norway:

They came from outer space--and you can have one! Genuine meteorites are now on sale in the Space Weather Store.

Own your own meteorite

AURORAS IN THE USA--NOW! Northern Lights have spilled across the Canadian border into the contiguous USA. Observers report auroras as far south as Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, Kentucky, Indiana, Maryland, New York, Ohio and central California. The display was caused by the CME impact described below. Aurora alerts: text, voice.

CME IMPACT: A CME hit Earth's magnetic field on Oct. 24th at approximately 1800 UT (02:00 pm EDT). Acording to analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab, the impact caused a strong compression of Earth's magnetic field, allowing solar wind to penetrate all the way down to geosynchronous orbit for a brief period between 19:06 UT and 19:11 UT. Earth-orbiting spacecraft could have been directly exposed to solar wind plasma during that time.

The impact also sparked a geomagnetic storm, underway now. Geir Øye sends this picture from Ørsta, Norway:

"These are the strongest and most beautiful auroras I've ever seen," says Øye, a veteran observer of Northern Lights. "I can only imagine what the display must have been further north."

High-latitude sky watchers should remain alert for auroras as Earth's magnetic field continues to reverberate from the CME impact. The best time to look is usually during the hours around local midnight.

IndianaBoys

Queen - A kind of Magic - YouTube

Enjoy, this is a once in a lifetime experience

try this:

http://www.energeticforum.com/163470-post248.html

and don't forget to...
                          ....Dailymotion - Morcheeba - Be Yourself - une vidéo Music

ok one last but it fits actual events happening now around the world (Principle of Mentalism )

Queen - Radio Ga Ga - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-25-2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• "Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law."- The Kybalion.
                            watch and learn

High Speed 9th Wave Shift | 11/11/ 2011 | Drunvalo Melchized - YouTube

Comment

• Incredible shots of lasts nights activity:

Aurora Borealis Videos from October 24, 2011

Aurora Borealis Videos from October 24, 2011 - Aurora Borealis - Zimbio

Todau, October 25, 2011 go outside and experience this first hand. You can see a difference in the suns intensity, especially watch when it is setting.

IndianaBoys
                              Last edited by IndianaBoys; 10-26-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Also thinking -- you could probably pretty easily take some headphones and soldier them to thin gauge magnet wire so you could plug the headphone jack into a computer or loud speaker system for the solfeggio signal frequencies.

Interesting ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X