No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check the numbers surrounding 2 ...you have 1 for 2.1 and 52 for 2.52..you still have 42 74 43 3 11 51

Happy holidays guys
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• That was the easy part...now finding a clear pattern...any ideas

Comment

• A little interesting background history: About the Chinese Domino Game and the Magic Square of Lo Shu « CONSTABLE RESEARCH B.V.

The Magic Square was given to mankind after the Great Deluce by a Mythical Entity, Half Man, Half Serpent. He came from an old civilization that was situated in MU. His Knowledge came from the Star System Orion (The Turtle).

The Egyptian name of this Magical Entity is Thoht, Tehuti or Djehuti. The Greek named him Hermes “Three Times Great” (Trismegistus) which relates him to the number 15 (3X5) of the Magical Square. Thoth was the keeper of the Secrets of Osiris (The Planet Sirius). Thoth was the Moon-God and is represented in old paintings as ibis-headed with the disc and crescent of the Moon. Hermus Trismegustus inspired the Magicians in the Middle Ages (John Dee) and new “mystical” groups like the Rosecrusians and the Free Masons.

Thoth came to Earth to teach mankind. He made all kinds of calculations about the Heavens, the Stars and the Earth. When he was finished he returned to Heaven (Orion?). When Earth is in a huge crisis he will come back. His knowledge and calculations were put into the Sacred Books of the Temple put unto 36535 scrolls that were enclosed in the Hall of Records. The Keys of Thoth were put into a Calendar. The Egyptian calendar was based on the Moon Cycle. They synchronized the Moon Cycle with the Cycle of Sirius. Sirius in the star system Orion rose every 365 days. The Egyptian Year started when Sirius appeared (June 21th).

Nothing is @ Random

The Old Chinese Masters made a distinction between the Square and the Circle. The Square was related to Human Creativity (Playing the Infinite Game of Life). The Circle was related to the Cycle and the Spiraling Spiral, the Fundamental Laws of the Universe.

The meeting of the Square, The Game, and the Circle, Fate, generates Luck, Coincidence or Synchronicity.
        just have to pay attention
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-25-2011, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Just because you can find patterns between things does not mean that there is any significance or information shared in those things.

Was the painter of Mona Lisa concerned about electromagnetic waves when painting or was this a person just like you and me?

Maybe I should make a painting and sometime in the future someone will think that I made the painting because I wanted to reveal code. But in reality I made a painting because I was bored and did not put any code in the painting.

Comment

• Originally posted by replaced View Post
            Just because you can find patterns between things does not mean that there is any significance or information shared in those things.

Was the painter of Mona Lisa concerned about electromagnetic waves when painting or was this a person just like you and me?

Maybe I should make a painting and sometime in the future someone will think that I made the painting because I wanted to reveal code. But in reality I made a painting because I was bored and did not put any code in the painting.
            sorry friend if this does not resonate with you, but disagreement is part of our discussion...to answer your question about Mona Lisa ...i would look into the background of Leonardo Da Vinci

"The Lips of Wisdom Are Closed, Except to the Ears of Understanding " The Kybalion

Comment

• also within the same link:

The 5 represents the Center and is called the Force of Life (Chi). Chi was called Ether in the West and Prana in India. Ether is called the Vacuum in Modern Physics.

The Magic Square is a representation of a Topological Structure called the Moebius Ring. The Ring is a Cyclic Structure without a Boundary. The Ring is the Basic Fractal pattern. The Universe is a Closed Self-Referencial structure, a Spiraling Spiral. The Ring enfolds in a Ring and the Enfolding is a Ring.

---------------

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
              While researching this Tesla Secret 3, 6, 9 phenomenon, I came across Marko Rodin. He is worth checking out too. He is a very interesting chap indeed.
              here is a nice vid linking Rodin Coil and Magic Square : (was mentioned in the the golden tractate thread )

lo shu Magic Square / solfeggio code Matrix Vid1 - YouTube

also you may want to go here too:

David Icke's Official Forums - View Single Post - The Vortex Maths - Marko Rodin Thread

also this one:

Lo Shu Solfeggio code. I ching to Ho Tu to math introduction. Sum of things.. - YouTube
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-25-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                Thanks Gordon!! I must learn this secret of 3, 6, & 9.
                It is not really a Secret...It is more of an Understanding of a Concept....Think of it this way...Analogy...it is as if you are used to seeing light in a normal way then to change perspective you put on Night vision Goggles

As evolvingape Said

Sorry, but I cannot tell you the secret, I can only show you... you must find it for yourself...
                you'll have to learn to visualize your acquired knowledge under a different light

Comment

• A bit of child like curiosity will take you a long way

Remember to a Child Everything is Possible...because he has Imagination...to him the fantastic things seen on tv exist..and he will argue you on that..

In other words:

National Geographic Channel - IF. Live curious. - YouTube

If you are, you breath.
                  If you breath, you talk.
                  If you talk, you ask.
                  If you ask, you think.
                  If you think, you search.
                  If you search, you experience.
                  If you experience, you learn.
                  If you learn, you grow.
                  If you grow, you wish.
                  If you wish, you find.
                  If you find, you doubt.
                  If you doubt, you question.
                  If you question, you understand.
                  If you understand, you know.
                  If you know, you want to know more
                  And if you want to know more, you are alive
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-25-2011, 02:32 PM.

Comment

The Math of the I Ching (or magic square if you prefer )opens The Well (Field Pattern) The Flower of Life, and Rodin’s Torus. This Field Pattern is then found in Da Vinci’ Magdalena - The Grail Quest, the Great Pyramids (in every respect), of the geometry of base to height, in the Circles and the Square of Vesica Piscis - The Measure of the Fish and ‘The Vessel’, and the Diamond at the Center of the Sacred Flower. The Blog articles support the idea behind this, but they are only given as points to promote one’s own investigations. We are now seeing these math being explored by those close to Marko Rodin as in the work of Scot C. Nelson, but without any reference to copyright on contracted integer patterns (see below) - but this is taken as a compliment. As yet the binary linkage has not been copied but a set of tones does allude to this knowledge already done by myself and Lee Burton
                    The symbolism of the ‘Book of Changes’ is explained in depth, it gives a story of how through the division of the waters (the moon rules the waters) the tyrant of darkness was overcome, as the light/energy rose-up within the Earth (matter) to create all things. The people (parts or forces of nature - demonic pantheon) were then able to inhabited the Promised Land (that was built or rested upon the Sacred Mountain). But to remind the people of the time of darkness and toil, at the time when the dark was full or greatest the people held the Ceremony of the Sacrifice (this being the Winter Solstice - the time of Return), and at this time they called upon and gave reverence to their Ancestors who had sacrificed themselves in order to give their children life. The ‘Children of the Light’ feasted on the meat of the boar and pheasant, which was cooked in the vessel (Caldron), and they stood before the king who gave his judgments of the law.
                    The reading’s of the I Ching contain a creation story in which its maths are linked to the coming of the light through the law of physics. The readings give a means to produce physical movement of the body through its lines of energy or Chi, which we view as psychology (in mind). The union is between the body (matter), and mind (energy), between water and fire, as through the law or will of Heaven all things are balanced in the middle point of observation - the single point of observation is the inner eye or single gate, as all opposite movements of duality. If the balance of created movement is not maintained, as it is not when the middle position is lost to our knowledge, nature swings too far against its opposite sides (sides of the Well - source) and then the vessel breaks apart. The return of the knowledge of the ‘Middle Way’ allow us to find the eternal part of our nature, as then involvement in the conflict of opposite movement is overcome.
                    if you read the Kybalion...you'll recognize the above mentioned statements

Comment

• From the same link

In the I Ching it says: The sage rises-up as if on the back of 6 headless dragons, to attain Heaven’, as without intention or forethought the place of the 7th step, the place of rest, is attained. The steps therefore are states of awareness of the creative process within the body that is constructed in the 6 steps, and upon the attainment of the 7th level the sage allows universal wisdom (the law) to move matter, while he rests in a state of clear awareness in the 6 centres or Chakra of physical movement (the movement is on 384 lines of energy). The 6s and 7s are found in the 9 x 9 Magic Square of the Moon in which the constant flow of 10s gives the total of the integer pairing 1 to 9, 2 to 8, 3 to 7, 4 to 6 in each decimal step 1234(5)6789. The total of each expansion is given as an average value in 5 and the total of 10 + 5 = central values of the 5 Element or Direction (into which the 10 Cyclic Signs fit). The x 6 gives the value of The Binary Trigrams or Trines, the Binary expands = 124875(10 = 1 = 64)24875 in the bound-up Torus 1 to 10, as in 3 6 9 and 9 6 3. In The Well a zig-zag of values are created in the Sequence of heaven ld by Ch’ien, and Earth led by K’un = 369369369 and 639639639 the (9 + 9 giving the 18 Transitions or Alternations of Light to Dark.)
                      hope this shades a bit of light....pun intended

The 3 Spirals of Change of the reversals = the 9 Stack, as in the Nine Stack Mountain that revolves around the line of 1 9 8 in The Well’s Pole’s of Spin and 396 its Axis. (All these values are in the Torus).
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-25-2011, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• I have just recieved a Pm from one of our member, as i don't want to mislead him..I would ask you guys to do me a favor and give him the appropriate answer....much appreciated

Hi,

I need a device that can take my current input 220V 50Hz and give an output of 220V but on various frequencies.

I can acquire following devices:

- pulse generator
                        (http://www.testequipmentconnection.c...ilent_215A.php)

- signal generator

- oscilloscope

is any of these devices capable of performing needed actions?

I thank you in advance for your answer.

Comment

• One more info i forgot to post: Leonardo Da Vinci Mathematician! His studies in higher mathematics!

MUSIC AND LEONARDO DA VINCI PAINTING

Music is closely linked to mathematics in terms of the rhythmic patterns a piece of music can employ. Leonardo understood this. In the painting of the Last Supper, it was recently discovered that the proportions of the Last Supper painting were mathematical in nature (apart from the use of a vanishing point), which derive themselves from the musical equation of 12:6:4:3.

If measured in equal units, the paintings' size is 6 by 12 units. The back wall measures 4 units and the windows are 3 units. In terms of the musical equation, 6:12 represents an octave, 4:6 denotes a fifth and 3:4 is a fourth. Leonardo left clues to his thinking with the following quotes, 'resonance between visual and aural harmonies' which shows he saw a correlation between the two (painting and music) and 'offer praise to the harmonies of the universe' was used to signify his intention of using the equation proportion. Within the painting, music melds the harmonies of the paint and mathematics.

he also understood the principle of the spiral (or caduceus):

alchemical illustrations

and i suspect he also knew about this

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-26-2011, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Do you guys recognize this :

-----------

Peter Davey Sonic Boiler Patent fig:

Comment

• and also :

with:

ps: I am not saying he invented them....just that the pattern are similar
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-26-2011, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                                one more thing...

Btw all the value necessary for building the Davey Sonic Boiler or The Doulble Caduceus mobius are found here

so I figured I'd take a look at 369 Magic Square...found the following

the Seal of the Moon: Planetary Seal of The Moon

just try..and you'll see...slice the number (for ex 2.52 into 2 and 52 )

Check the numbers surrounding 2 ...you have 1 for 2.1 and 52 for 2.52..you still have 42 74 43 3 11 51

Happy holidays

I just wanted to add that if you want to find a pattern based on the numbers we already have (thank you Prof Savic )

Take the above table and make another table in which you will reduce all the numbers to a single digit present in the first table (Rodin Vortex Based Math or plain Harmonic math ) and overlay the second table on top of the first one the first one.

Then compare to the values we already have

a little more complicated version of BINGO

Comment

Working...
                                X