Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I thought you were announcing some new ones (I had already downloaded the ones you linked to months ago), but I see now that you were just bumping the thread.
    Thanks!
    My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
    http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

I just want to share my experience, I was using binaural beats and brainwave entrainment for deep meditation, and it worked excellent

Comment

Some friends and I filmed a total solar eclipse this week. Uploaded it to youtube but wanted to make a meditation video out of it too. For backing sound I used the solfeggio dna healing tone, and used it to create a 4.8hz theta inducing binaural. There's also some light, evolving new age music to compliment the Mi tone (Mi is for miracles!) and the binaural beat. We were lucky to get such a great view of the solar eclipse. It's a pleasure to share it.

Cairns Solar Eclipse 2012 With Healing Sounds - YouTube
        Last edited by nq_video; 11-16-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

i have 3 android apps for this. I find they work best if you are just relaxing and trying not to think about anything. I generally drink a nice wine and lay back and let it takes it's course.

Comment

Working...
          X