Tesla Magnifying Transmitter Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Magnifying Transmitter Questions

I have perused the board and was hoping to find out if Eric Dollard or one of the people working together on the tesla experiments ever got as far as building a transmitter and how those test would have turned out if they did.

The work those gentlemen did is exemplary and what I would term "according to hoyle" so the results can be relied upon as factual.

I would enjoy building one but not before I have a reasonably clear understanding of the theory and how to set it up.

Things like "consonance" and the specifics Eric was trying to relate with that regard and how one achieves it or would approach the problem.

I am very interested also in knowing if Eric or anyone has achieved power transmission in the far field? All I see on youtube is people experimenting with near field.

So any info that can get me going in the right direction would be appreciated.

and has anyone evaluated this:

Physics of Free Energy Device - YouTube
    Last edited by Kokomoj0; 09-02-2011, 07:29 AM.

Hi Kokomoj0,

How far is far field as compared to near field, just to clarify ?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      Hi Kokomoj0,

How far is far field as compared to near field, just to clarify ?

Cheers
      Generally I think if you go over 1 wavelength that would be close enough just to get an idea if its working calculated per the Speed Eric Dollard says.

there is a pic

If it were me I would measure off 1.25 the wavelength for the receiver.

Comment

at a minimum I would get beyond the reactive distance.

Comment

In that case I would have to agree, I have seen no cases of experimenting in the far field and have not heard of any either. And don't expect to.

The cost of doing such a thing would be substantial. It would require the construction of two very good Earthing systems at least 15 kilometers apart if the transmitter and receiver used 20 Khz frequency, not to mention the cost of the winding wire and fabrication of the supporting structure and the Toroid Terminals. The fact that two sites would need to worked at at such a distance before any testing can be done adds to the complexity.

Kilometers of wire would be needed for the coils in my opinion.

I think if anyone has done it they are not going to be the type of people to share.

Cheers

Comment

Kokomoj0, Thank you very much for the diagrams and info. Much appreciated.

Maybe wouldn't need kilometers of coil wire but it would be an expensive undertaking overall. I do think it could be done and tested "on the cheap" but that would require some dedication and the co-operation of a couple of people at least.

It sure would be interesting to hear of some long distance experimenting/testing. I'm fairly sure it would require the use of a fairly low frequency probably lower then 20Khz is something I've read somewhere.

Cheers

Comment

in one of the old boarderland videos Eric Dollard uses a small pancake coil transmitter and receiver and shows them working far apart. that's the only one of its kind i've seen

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCaviTationIstic View Post
                in one of the old boarderland videos Eric Dollard uses a small pancake coil transmitter and receiver and shows them working far apart. that's the only one of its kind i've seen
                Could you post a link to that video SuperCavitationIstic, because the only one I can find is this one where the distance of transmission is about 1 meter or maybe less.

Eric Dollard Peter Lindemann Tesla's Longitudinal Electricity - YouTube

Cheers

Comment

that is the one I was thinking of but I was thinking of the broadcast at 3000 feet distance he did at the very end of it.... but I guess the goal wasn't to transmit power, just to be able to detect a transmission.

Comment

For some reason I've never seen that part of the video. Oops It's cool weather just for a signal or not. I noticed the coil enhanced the signal on the beach. But the signal was still there without the receiver coils ground connection. I missed how the grounded the transmitter too. I miss a lot.

He did use a sophistocated apparatus with the receiver coil aswell. I thought a power transmission would involve lighting a light or something. Thats a big video if they showed the input power I missed that too. I guess it doesn't matter and wasn't the focus of the video anyway. He was explaining the principals and stuff.

Awesome video all up.

Thanks for pointing out the last part.

Cheers

Comment

The receiver is grounded with a copper plate in the sea, and the transmitter is connected to the sink in the lab. On the transmitter input instead of a spark gap there is a "continuous wave oscillator producing SW signals". On the beach they have a speaker, probably a big battery, and a SW radio connected to the receiver.

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                        Kokomoj0, Thank you very much for the diagrams and info. Much appreciated.

Maybe wouldn't need kilometers of coil wire but it would be an expensive undertaking overall. I do think it could be done and tested "on the cheap" but that would require some dedication and the co-operation of a couple of people at least.

It sure would be interesting to hear of some long distance experimenting/testing. I'm fairly sure it would require the use of a fairly low frequency probably lower then 20Khz is something I've read somewhere.

Cheers

You just need one wire between them to provide the earthing. The higher the frequency you run it at the shorter would be the far field distance.

Now Meyl does it with a little coil on a printed circuit board but who wants to pay I think around 1000 bucks for his demonstrator.

The idea of far field is to avoid any transformer type action between the 2 coils. Most people out here are building transformers instead of transmitters and they all use digital volt meters, they work sometimes on some things but for this kind of work the old style is the way to go.

Konstantin Meyl Scalar Wave Interview with William Alek - YouTube

meyl shows tesla longitudinal electricity transmission in 2003

Transmission of Power Without Wires (Scalar Waves) - YouTube

Konstantin Meyl Scalar Wave Theory 1 of 3 - YouTube
                        Konstantin Meyl Scalar Wave Theory 2 of 3 - YouTube
                        Konstantin Meyl Scalar Wave Theory 3 of 3 - YouTube

Konstantin Meyl interview about neutrino's and earth expansion 1-4 - YouTube
                        Konstantin Meyl interview about neutrino's and earth expansion 2-4 - YouTube
                        Konstantin Meyl interview about neutrino's and earth expansion 3-4 - YouTube
                        Konstantin Meyl interview about neutrino's and earth expansion 4-4 - YouTube

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 09-04-2011, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Here are a few more

Comment

Even with all that I am still unable to picture how the dielectric charge actually flows. If that is what it really does.

Comment

Tesla Scalar Wave Demo Coil Pair, Konstantin Meyl like | eBay

here's a $300 kit which is a copy of Meyl's

Comment

Working...
                              X