October 17, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 17, 2013

There are earthquake drill all over the world scheduled for October 17, 2013 at 10:17am. Some coastal areas will sound test tsunami sirens at the same time.

ShakeOut - Select Your ShakeOut Region

Although it is the second year for this drill, some people are saying it it strange that it is occurring on the same day as the US will exhaust its borrowing capacity.

U.S. to exhaust borrowing capacity by October 17: Treasury | Reuters

They also tie in the US government shut-down and are concerned about there being a bigger picture of info about a major comet that could affect the Earth being suppressed.

This is comet Ison. (See YouTube for more on Ison.) Some say it will have no impact on Earth. Some say it is suspicious that we can not get data on it.

NASA's website is down due to the shutdown, Nasa.gov although I have heard that it is already funded, and that it is automated and does not require humans to have it up and running.

(Same with National Institute of Standards and Technology Page Not Found )

I have also heard that the NASA ground crew which gives support to astronauts in space is not working although the astronauts are still in space.

I have also heard that the European equivalent of NASA should be giving pictures of Ison but is not.

I believe Ison just became visible to the naked eye from Earth.

Well I guess there have always been the doomsday prophesies. . . .
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Might be relevant:
    It Turns Out Comet ISON is Planet X-Nibiru
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Yeah who knows?

Apparently there was a comet Negra that came 666 years ago in 1347 which was the start of the Black Plague.

This YouTube seems to be saying there are 333 and 666 year cycles with comets and that comet debree often brings disease, but I'm not sure the validity of it ALERT! Black Death and Comet ISON 333 Year Havoc Cycle Part 1 - YouTube
      Last edited by future pather; 10-08-2013, 05:13 AM.
      Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Originally posted by future pather View Post
        Yeah who knows?

Apparently there was a comet Negra that came 666 years ago in 1347 which was the start of the Black Plague.

This YouTube seems to be saying there are 333 and 666 year cycles with comets and that comet debree often brings disease, but I'm not sure the validity of it ALERT! Black Death and Comet ISON 333 Year Havoc Cycle Part 1 - YouTube
        I'm sure you must have meant debris. And yes, this 47,000 mile diameter giant (4 to 5 times the size of Earth), which will approach our Sun at 3600 miles per hour and whip around the back side of the Sun and out into a near trajectory towards Earth (a near pass of around 40 million miles or less) at least doubling that speed, will be bringing along with it a massive debris field containing several large and smaller "moons" and numerous meteorites, as well as a very deadly mix of toxic compounds which include ammonia and cyanide. With a debris field "tail" measured at being roughly 2AU (two Astronomical Units, or roughly 186 million miles) it is a virtual certainty that we on Earth cannot possibly escape being immersed in this deadly cocktail. And if that isn't bad enough news then think about what it may mean if Nibiru/PlanetX/ISON 's massive gravitation effects on our planet cause Earth to go through a very likely and sudden (half hour or less) pole shift, alter its orbit, lose its moon, or worse. Whatever actually happens, it won't be changes that we would welcome. Those who breathed a sigh of relief, or laughed when the world as we know it did not end on December 21 of 2012, as they believed the Mayan calendar foretold, may well have been a bit early in celebrating. The Mayans understood the concept of zero, so it is quite logical to assume that the first year of their calendar was actually the year zero, rather than the year 1, which did not begin until 365 days had passed - in other words, zero years plus 365 days.
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Working...
        X