Licorice for Tooth Health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licorice for Tooth Health

I heard that licorice can heal teeth and even cure cavities. My teeth were getting sensitive.

I didn't see a dentist to find out if I had cavities but I am trying the licorice and it is helping a ton.

I am using Zagarese brand organic sugar-free little gummie like candies. I got them at a store that sells bulk herbs.

Possible concerns are teeth staining (I am using them on my molars where you can't see) and too many licorice in too short of a time I heard can be too much for your liver.
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

This has been helping my teeth sooooo much, becoming stronger and less sensitive.

I also wanted to mention that if you are worried about staining, I saw some licorice root at the store and it is light brown and does not look like it would stain.
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

I think that I would need more evidence that licorice can heal teeth to start using it.
      saules baterijos

Comment

Never actually heard anyone using licorice for teeth health. But if its working for you then its a great news. My teeth are also sensitive and I feel an acute pain in them sometime. Do you feel that licorice will help in my case?
        Bethesda Cosmetic Dentist & Rockville Emergency Dentist | North Bethesda MD Dentist - Shin Kim, DMD
        Last edited by PatriciaDozi; 01-07-2014, 07:39 AM.
        Patricia Dozi

Comment

Working...
        X