Directed energy weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directed energy weapons

Here is an interesting video about directed energy weapons as used on the towers:

Warning: The interviewer is annoying.

Directed Energy Technology - YouTube

is the part at 42min 40 seconds edited? She says something about Tesla having the directed energy weapon but it cuts out for a few seconds then talks about Edison.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCaviTationIstic View Post
      is the part at 42min 40 seconds edited? She says something about Tesla having the directed energy weapon but it cuts out for a few seconds then talks about Edison.
      No, I don't think it is edited, just a blip in the tape for about 8 seconds.

Comment

Wow the part where the spire was dustified was freaky 27:50-30:00

Comment

Directed energy weapons would need an exotic weapons platform to work from.

Here are some things I noticed in the video below. I had to re-upload this
          video because it was removed by the other user.

New 9_11 Footage Filmed From Helicopter.flv - YouTube

At 23 seconds a strange object that moves from left to right seems to
          disappear at the top of the right tower, but it reappears just below the
          lighthouse to the center right of the screen at 38 seconds. Then when it goes
          off screen to the right, then a second object appears in the smoke plume at
          44 seconds moving left to right this object appears to be a flying disc.

The second plane enters the frame about 2:14 in a dive, then disappears by
          2:17.

Then the impact then a bit later the white thing fly's off again this time from
          the area behind the spire of the closest tower.

Then a fast mover at 3:04 to 3:06 goes from right to left across the top of
          the closest tower. It's moving very quick and is visible for only a second or
          few. It's very fast, white.

Best viewed in full screen. I guess it is possible the footage could have been
          modified and the objects added, I'm no video expert.

All in all it's a pretty wierd bit of footage, the reporter doesn't seem to be
          actually there, as in she has no emotion at all.

Cheers

P.S. Since the last up-loader removed the video maybe I should ask some
          others to download the video from youtube. It's probably been faked anyway
          but it won't hurt.
          Last edited by Farmhand; 04-15-2012, 06:52 AM.

Comment

I think the patent they talk about is: US 1,006,786 - by G. S. Piggott

. . .
            Regular service Signature:
            Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
              I think the patent they talk about is: US 1,006,786 - by G. S. Piggott
              Patent US1006786 - SPACE TELEGRAPHY - Google Patents

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                New 9_11 Footage Filmed From Helicopter.flv - YouTube

At 23 seconds a strange object that moves from left to right seems to
                disappear at the top of the right tower, but it reappears just below the
                lighthouse to the center right of the screen at 38 seconds. Then when it goes
                off screen to the right, then a second object appears in the smoke plume at
                44 seconds moving left to right this object appears to be a flying disc.

Then the impact then a bit later the white thing fly's off again this time from
                the area behind the spire of the closest tower.
                9/11 - No Plane Hit South Tower - YouTube

Al

Comment

Does everybody see the strange objects in the video I linked ?
                  I can upload a video clip with the objects circled if anybody is having trouble
                  seeing the white object and the saucer. The white object is actually visible in
                  other video's. I believe the same white object can be seen in the video below at
                  from between 11:47 minutes to 11:58. It doesn't look like a bird, it looks like
                  some kind of flying vehicle to me. The brown :saucer looking object is not visible
                  in this video as far as I can tell

Warning the video may be disturbing.
                  September 11 2001 Video. - YouTube

Cheers

Comment

yeah I saw that video too had some strange flight paths, don't know what would want to be next to a burning tower to bad it wasn't in higher resolution

Comment

Working...
                    X