Radioactive carbon dating is a lie; Radioactivity is a SECONDARY EMISSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radioactive carbon dating is a lie; Radioactivity is a SECONDARY EMISSION

This subject comes up from time to time in my conversations with others, so I figured I'd post it:

Tesla warned the world not to get into nuclear power, because it's NOT what it's said to be, and it would open a can of worms that should never have been touched. Supposedly he was killed for this very reason, days before he was about to visit the president to plead with him against the proliferation of this technology.

He taught us that nuclear radiation is a SECONDARY EMISSION from cosmic particles, and he even showed how to shield the effects of it.

I remember reading a news article about the fact that radioactive carbon is now decaying at a different rate....DUH! With the recent gear-up in sun activity and other cosmic energies, it's no wonder...

And I've read that unstable elements don't start giving off radiation until brought up from the mine.

So humans cohabitating with the dinosaurs: VERY LIKELY

All those dates of ancient fossils and artifacts: LIES

EVERYTHING they dig up from now on will appear to be older and older until this is recognized.

Links? no, I'm kinda lazy right now, sorry!
    Last edited by SuperCaviTationIstic; 02-25-2011, 05:33 AM.

ok, I stumbled across a reference from Mr. Tesla about this finally.

Dr. Tesla Writes of Various Phases of His Discovery Feb 6, 1932

When radioactivity was discovered, it was thought to be an entirely new manifestation of energy limited to a few substances. I obtained sufficient evidence to convince me that such actions were general and in nature the same as those exhibited by my tubes. In these, minute corpuscles, regarding which we are still in doubt, are shot from a highly electrified terminal against a target where they generate Roentgen or other rays by impact. Now, according to my theory, a radioactive body is simply a target which is continuously bombarded by infinitesimal bullets projected from all parts of the universe, and if this, then unknown, cosmic radiation could be wholly intercepted, radioactivity would cease.

Very relevant now with the Japan incident, huh?

Comment

Good reading, thanks for posting

V
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

All this material is very well covered on William Lyne's books and Gustave Le Bon covers how radiation is normal to all matter.

What I have a question on is your statement regarding Tesla in that "he even showed how to shield the effects of it." Did you mean the secondary radiation or were you referring to the cosmic rays that generate the secondary radiation?

I know of no disclosed means to shield against cosmic rays but I believe Tesla was able to do so.

Comment

I may have been incorrect in stating that Tesla published a way to shield it, though I may have read it somewhere. I'm pretty sure that a strong electrostatic field was what was used, and I THINK I read about John Hutchison doing the same thing. Also, I was just watching a long interview with Tom Bearden, and he said that it seems possible to do it with an electrostatic field.

Comment

And here's a link to the subject of the changing rate of radioactive decay....Are Neutrinos to blame?

Is the Sun Emitting a Mystery Particle? : Discovery News

Comment

Working...
            X