No announcement yet.

Recent weather anomolies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just woke up to this news. Apparently, there is also some concern over the area nuclear power plants there. And the destruction of the ensuing tsunamis is still yet to play out.

Interesting also, March 9th started the 9th wave of the Mayan calendar. According to Carl Calleman, and many others, time and events will speed up 20 fold.

There is a lot going on everywhere right now. But the majority of people are just not connecting the dots.
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Growing up in CA I've been through a quake or two but the length of time of this one, as shown by this person's live footage is. . .outlandish. I can't even think of a word.

YouTube - 2011年3月11日 東北地方太平洋沖地震 発生時
      Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Kind of tough to tell how long the earthquake lasts from that video as it looks like the camera operator is shaking pretty badly as well... Horrible news! My heart goes out to all the victims.
        My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
        http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by future pather View Post
          Growing up in CA I've been through a quake or two but the length of time of this one, as shown by this person's live footage is. . .outlandish. I can't even think of a word.
          I've heard it reported that the quake lasted 7 minutes. That's incredible! I also grew up in California and have been through a few. With all the pictures and videos we've been seeing the past few days, it's not hard to imagine the utter feeling of helplessness and despair those people had/have. Standing on a bridge or building and seeing the mass of cars, boats, and large buildings being swept away right underneath your feet and continuing to film, wow.
          My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
          http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X