X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psychopaths and the frontal lobe

Originally posted by indio007 View Post
    The connection has not been proven.
    Your claim that the connection between frontal lobe dysfunction and psychopaths not being proven - I have to dispute.

Spending many hours pouring through the research of various fields of neroscience, mental health, etc... shows an overwhelming connection between frontal lobe dysfunction and psychopaths - and this goes way beyond just brain scans.

Here are just a few...

An underlying cause for psychopathic behavior? -- ScienceDaily

Psychopathy Linked to Impaired Sense of Smell, Frontal Lobe | Psych Central News

Molecular Psychiatry - Abstract of article: Altered connections on the road to psychopathy

There are some studies that try to replicate the findings dispute the connection, but the studies usually admit it could be because of not selecting the same population, etc... they may study a group of people that are in prison for whatever crime, but no determination is made whether they have remorse for what they did, etc... that is not a fair comparison to the study of people who are clearly psychopathic but are not necessarily criminals. In any case, it only takes a quick search to find countless connections between psychopathy and a dysfunctional frontal lobe.

The American Ruling Class - I bet would have a disproportionately high rate of frontal lobe damage compared to the average person.

Whether the connection has been "proven" or not is a matter of opinion. The facts are that the overwhelming majority of the published literature on the subject clearly show the connection between psychopathic behavior and the frontal lobe.

Basically, there is way more evidence to support the idea that psychopaths have dysfunctional frontal lobes than evidence that suggests otherwise.

---------------

@Aljhoa - interesting about the presidents. Of course we can only know so much, but the results aren't too surprising. GWB clearly was clearly not the "decider" that he claimed to be and Clinton was a fairly mild-mannered crook. Everyone will score something on these type of tests.

I wonder where Obama would rank on this scale. He clearly would be in the dictionary next to Narcissistic to say the least.

----------------

So far 2 things stick out for the improvement of frontal lobe function. One is a gluten free diet, which after more research it does appear to be significant and the other would be binaural beat audio tracks. They stimulate more activity in the frontal lobe - haven't yet checked if that has actually been used in frontal lobe treatment. Makes even more sense why Monsanto is so fascinated with GMO grain. Not only do they want to screw with people's brains, they want everyone infertile. They're the quintessential ruling class.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Your claim that the connection between frontal lobe dysfunction and psychopaths not being proven - I have to dispute.

Spending many hours pouring through the research of various fields of neroscience, mental health, etc... shows an overwhelming connection between frontal lobe dysfunction and psychopaths - and this goes way beyond just brain scans.

Here are just a few...

An underlying cause for psychopathic behavior? -- ScienceDaily

Psychopathy Linked to Impaired Sense of Smell, Frontal Lobe | Psych Central News

Molecular Psychiatry - Abstract of article: Altered connections on the road to psychopathy

There are some studies that try to replicate the findings dispute the connection, but the studies usually admit it could be because of not selecting the same population, etc... they may study a group of people that are in prison for whatever crime, but no determination is made whether they have remorse for what they did, etc... that is not a fair comparison to the study of people who are clearly psychopathic but are not necessarily criminals. In any case, it only takes a quick search to find countless connections between psychopathy and a dysfunctional frontal lobe.

The American Ruling Class - I bet would have a disproportionately high rate of frontal lobe damage compared to the average person.

Whether the connection has been "proven" or not is a matter of opinion. The facts are that the overwhelming majority of the published literature on the subject clearly show the connection between psychopathic behavior and the frontal lobe.

Basically, there is way more evidence to support the idea that psychopaths have dysfunctional frontal lobes than evidence that suggests otherwise.

---------------

@Aljhoa - interesting about the presidents. Of course we can only know so much, but the results aren't too surprising. GWB clearly was clearly not the "decider" that he claimed to be and Clinton was a fairly mild-mannered crook. Everyone will score something on these type of tests.

I wonder where Obama would rank on this scale. He clearly would be in the dictionary next to Narcissistic to say the least.

----------------

So far 2 things stick out for the improvement of frontal lobe function. One is a gluten free diet, which after more research it does appear to be significant and the other would be binaural beat audio tracks. They stimulate more activity in the frontal lobe - haven't yet checked if that has actually been used in frontal lobe treatment. Makes even more sense why Monsanto is so fascinated with GMO grain. Not only do they want to screw with people's brains, they want everyone infertile. They're the quintessential ruling class.
      What's in a name? that which we call a rose
      By any other name would smell as sweet...

Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet

Al

Comment

• Ebola

On Thursday, PBS Newshour had an,...interesting 'in depth' interview with a reporter who's been covering Ebola for months. Sorry, didn't get her name.

She said (paraphrasing her) At the beginning of the broadcast, you stated the WHO (World Health Organisation) had released there latest estimate of Ebola deaths in West Africa,..the 4500 #. Well, if you read actual document, they state (fro the first time) that it doesn't include ANY estimate from LIBERIA; they've simply stopped even trying to estimate in Liberia. My sources tell me the REAL # is closer to 25,000.

Then the anchor, Judy Woodruff says "What about statements made by the head of the CDC, and reiterated yesterday by Pres. Obama, that we won't see whats happening in West Africa here, as we have a 'modern, sophisticated healthcare system?

That was/is pure HUBRIS, as they seem to just now be realising. Sure, we have a 'modern, sophisticated healthcare system; If you walk into any major hospital emergency room having a heart attack, within 20 minutes you will have a 'stent' in. If you have serious injury from a car wreck, we have 911, paramedics, and even helicopter ambulance to rush you to a level 1 trauma facility, where a trauma surgery team is waiting. We have EKG's, MRI's, cat scans, etc.

And NONE of these is ANY use in fighting EBOLA. What Spain learned, and we (those 'in charge') are just NOW realising is we areot at all 'equipped' to deal with Ebola!

Our 'system', as it is now; a patient (with Ebola) walks into an ER, or is brought in by ambulance. They are first seen by a triage nurse, who until recently wouldn't even be wearing a mask, and may or may not be wearing gloves. They take the patients vitals, get some medical history, and then pass them to a CLERK, who collects the Insurance info, and then (typically) tells them to go out into the waiting room, with others who are waiting, while they get Insurance authorisation to treat.

Thiis what they did with Duncan, (patient -0-) when he first came into the Hospital in Houston. He sat in the waiting room, with other patients, for 3 hours, while they tried to see if they could get him on medicaid, so they could get paid for treating him. He's a 'foriegn national', and O'bummercare specifically prohibits coverage for 'aliens', and so they gave him some anti-biotics, and sent him home. end of paraphase.

And, its even worse than that; the ER, more than any other dept. in the hospital, has people (staff) transitioning thru it. If they have someone in 'respiratory distress', they bring someone from respiratory therapy, (on say,..the 5th floor) down. Need an X-ray? Bring someone from radiology down from 4th floor. Pregnent patient? Bring someone from OB/GYN. This is the way most hospital ER's work.

And we have seen what Spain learned; the system is not only not set up to deal wh Ebola, it is horribly set up, in perhaps the worst possible way.

Look at the spread of infectious deiseases, like the anti-b resistant ones; they spread mostly in HOSPITALS, the truth is, our 'modern, sophisticated healthcare system is a perfect place to SPREAD infectious diseases.

In addition, our large cities. The reason large poultry, beef etc. production operations routinely use anti-biotics is because when you have large #'s living in close quarters, infection spreads rapidly. And then, of coarse, theres our world 'connectivness'; can you imagine what the plague would have been like, if there had been air travel?

The virus has reached 'breakout' point in Liberia, which is the point at which it can not be contained, and simply has to burn itself out. Usually burn out occurs when there are no longer enough hosts to sustain the spread of the virus.

2 weeks before the mid-terms, and O'bummer cancelled campaign events Thursday and Friday, to meet with his 'team' on Ebola responce. Congressmen from both parties, STOPPED campaigning, to come back to D.C for hastily called hearings. I THINK those (nominally) in charge have just realised they have wasted the last several months, when they could have been preparing, and that "Houston, we have a problem".

This COULD even be the precursor to SHTF that many have been talking about.
        Certainly at the very least, its a good time to review; is you BOB packed? Got your BOV ready? How about your BOL? Certainly rural areas, small towns etc. will be a more desirable location than major cities, and if you wait too long, residence in those areas may bar entry.

In every 'disaster' situation, there are those who are clueless, (totally) and get screwed, and there are those who wait too long to cut through their own denial, and bug out, and are also somewhat screwed. Still may have several months, even if this IS 'the one'; don't piss them away! Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
          Look at the spread of infectious diseases, like the anti-b resistant ones; they spread mostly in HOSPITALS, the truth is, our 'modern, sophisticated healthcare system is a perfect place to SPREAD infectious diseases.
          That's a well established fact, Jim, as is the fact that blunders by doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals, cause far more deaths in the USA each year (195,000) than deaths caused by homicides (roughly 28,500). In fact, the only cause of death which exceeds those caused by medical errors, a.k.a. medical malpractice, are deaths related to tobacco use (about 530,000). Isn't it a strange coincidence that the drug ZMapp, which was successfully used to treat the first Ebola patients at Emory University Hospital, is actually derived from tobacco plants? And doesn't it make you wonder why they say that supply has been exhausted and is no longer available, when there is such an abundance of tobacco plants available in the USA? I mean, really, what's is more important - making cigars and cigarettes that will kill another 530,000 people each year, or using those tobacco plants to create an abundance of effective vaccine that prevent that potential number of deaths or more if we do have an uncontainable Ebola outbreak here? And since adequate and logical steps to halt such an outbreak here have so far proven nearly non-existent, the question arises as to whether these missteps are really just the result of total stupidity and incompetence, or were allowed to happen by design. Think about it, folks. What if we have been lied to once again, by government and media, and there is actually enough ZMatt in storage to treat all of the Ruling Class elites and their indispensable support personnel? For all we know, they may already have been vaccinated as a preventive measure, which would make perfect sense. We already know, from their own words, that the prime objective of the Ruling Class elite is a massive population reduction, and what better vehicle for realizing that goal than a large scale outbreak of a dreaded virus like Ebola, which statistically kills up to 90 percent of those who contract the virus? Is it mere coincidence that the population reduction advocates appear to agree that a 90 percent reduction in world population is the preferred amount?

Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
          2 weeks before the mid-terms, and O'bummer cancelled campaign events Thursday and Friday, to meet with his 'team' on Ebola response. Congressmen from both parties, STOPPED campaigning, to come back to D.C for hastily called hearings. I THINK those (nominally) in charge have just realized they have wasted the last several months, when they could have been preparing, and that "Houston, we have a problem".

This COULD even be the precursor to SHTF that many have been talking about.
          Yes, it very well could be, especially if the alternative reality scenario that I described above is the actual one, and in which the Ruling Class actually have been preparing - for their own health and safety. Then again, it is quite possible that this outbreak (real or not) has been foisted upon the American People as another problem-reaction-solution ploy. Already we see that many are pleading, or demanding, that "something must be done," and once a few dozen more cases of Ebola are reported, and people start becoming really fearful for their safety, this would obviously open the door for the "government" to initiate some extreme and liberty crushing measures. What would those measures be? Just use your imagination. Martial law, indefinite suspension of the November elections, mandatory suspension of all events where crowds of people would normally congregate, pedestrian and motorist check points where temperatures would be scanned, goon squads in hazmat suits who would immediately take anyone found in workplaces, public places, or medical facilities, with even a slightly elevated temperature, to a mandatory "detainment and observation" facility (FEMA camp), and so on.

If the Ebola threat is real, and if the USA outbreak fails to be contained (which almost surely would be the case, considering current revelations) then a great many healthcare workers will become high risk candidates to both contract and spread the disease. Realizing this, as the numbers of their infected co-workers increase dramatically, how many healthcare workers will then opt to stay at home rather than to continue placing themseles, and their families, at risk? Such a massive and likely walkout would probably do more than anything else to ensure that the SHTF, and total chaos ensues.

Either way, real or not, the Ebola scare is undoubtedly considered by the Ruling Class elite to be the perfect storm to bring about the endgame of their NWO agenda.
          Last edited by rickoff; 10-17-2014, 06:42 PM.
          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Rick,

I do't express doubts as to your speculationsbout this being a ruling class conspiracy. Personally, as is my nature, I ascribe it to f*ckups, hubris and human nature, rather than to some master plan.

Thing is, it doesn't really matter; there are 2 ways that an outbreak of an epidemic is ended; firstly,...CONTAINMENT, which has FAILED in West Africa.
            ou don't have to be a genius to see this.

Once containment fails, there is only ONE way to stop it; BURN-OUT; that is, the disease 'burns out' cause there aren't enough live 'victims' to spread the disease, or enough 'new' people to spread it to; the disease 'runs out' of hosts. In between these 2 phases, there is a point where a given population realises the threat, and any who can attempt to 'bug-out'. Unfortunately, the realisation comes too late, (think of the people who left New Orleans at the '11th hour'), and so some % of those 'bugging out' are carrying the disease, and spreading it to neighboring countries. Viscious cycle, and so it spreads.

I wonder if someone, behind closed doors, in 1 or the other of the meetings O'bummer had, suggested just Nuking Liberia? Basically, those left there are 'dead men walking', and WILL spread the disease as they try to run away.

Its pretty obvious, to me at least, that with our 'inter-connected' world, this thing has the potential to spread far faster than the plague did. And, its also pretty obvious that a modern healthcare system is no better prepared to deal with this, than a less sophisticated one, as the experience in Houston and Spain shows. And yes, Rick, nurses here, just as in Spain, are begining to rebel at the idea of being expected to 'do their job' without adequate training and equipment; thats the SAME thing that happened in Liberia!

So, to me, it doesn't really MATTER if this is a conspiracy, or ineptness! The point is, its HAPPENING. My guess is the next 2-3 months will 'tell the tale'; either it WILL spread to the 'industrialised nations', and while they will attempt to make changes to the existing system, they will probably either have no real effect, (other than PR 'value' of 'calming' the panic) or they will smply slow the process. We could easily see 'screening' for all public forms of transportation, restrictions on movement, forced quarantines, etc.

And yes, this would be a GREAT excuse to cancel elections, at least those with public 'polling' places; too much oportunity to spread the disease. "Mail in ballots, only" might be something we see soon.

Thing is, resttrictions on movement means any who's plan is to 'bug-out' will be hampered. So, again does it really MATTER whether this is by plan or incompetence? Its happening,...NOW!

Those who get 'screwed' in any kind of disaster; those who are so clueless they lead lives in such a way that they have no resources, no plan, no place to go nor way to get there. And, those who HAVE resources, but squander them because they are 'in denial', and only 'wake up' at the 11th hour, when it is too late, and there are mile long lines at the gas pumps, and their tank is near empty.

As for me and mine, we're implementing! Good luck, Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco
              So, to me, it doesn't really MATTER if this is a conspiracy, or ineptness!
              I fully agree, and that was the whole point of my previous post. As I stated at the end of that post, "Either way, real or not, the Ebola scare is undoubtedly considered by the Ruling Class elite to be the perfect storm to bring about the endgame of their NWO agenda." Do you doubt that there is, in fact, a Ruling Class agenda?

Originally posted by dutchdivco
              And yes, this would be a GREAT excuse to cancel elections, at least those with public 'polling' places; too much oportunity to spread the disease. "Mail in ballots, only" might be something we see soon.
              And what if Postal Service employees refuse to process mail-in ballots, since those ballots could be a source of contamination? And what if clerks in the town offices where such ballots would be received refuse to open the ballot envelopes, fearing that someone with Ebola has handled the envelope and licked the sealing flap? To issue adequate protective gear to 700,000 Postal Service employees and all municipal clerks accepting mail-in ballots would of course be a gargantuan task, rendering it almost impossible.

You may remember that during the 2001 Anthrax scare there were several items mailed to Congressmen and News Media which contained Anthrax. These mailings killed 5 people and infected another 17. Two of the 5 people killed were Postal workers who had handled an Anthrax mailing addressed to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle. I was working as a Postal Service clerk during the time of these incidents, and I can assure you that all of the several hundred employees at our mail processing facility were very apprehensive and fearful after hearing of the deaths. To make matters worse, we were issued nitrile gloves and the common type nose and mouth covering dust particle masks which the Postal Service later admitted were almost entirely ineffective against Anthrax spores. And wouldn't you know it - just shortly after the scare began, we were alerted over the intercom that an envelope containing a white powder suspected to be Anthrax had broken open on the floor below ours, and that all employees would have to immediately evacuate the premises. What's really crazy is that we were led down a stairway and out across the floor below us to exit the building, when we could have used a different exit that was not interconnected with the affected area! Once outside, we found ourselves being herded onto emptied city buses parked at curbside. The buses were there to take us to the armory, where we were told we would have to strip down naked, discard all clothes and personal belonging brought with us, and we would be sprayed down with disinfectant chemicals, after which we would be processed for medical evaluation and observation for a yet undetermined time period before being released. After sitting in those buses for about 2 hours without going anywhere, and with fear levels escalating among the majority of my co-workers, we were finally told that the reason we were not moving was because the city bus drivers had refused to board the buses and drive them out of fear that they then too would risk contamination and death. After sitting there another hour or so, we were finally told that the suspected Anthrax substance had been taken to a lab in Augusta and analyzed, and that the result was negative for Anthrax. Postal Inspectors and police had located the person responsible for mailing the white powder, a nutty woman who thought she was playing a joke, and in fact she was never prosecuted because she was considered insane and therefore not responsible for her actions. As you can imagine, even though the workers breathed a sigh of relief at this news of the powder being harmless, most were just too shaken up to go back inside and work, so everyone was sent home. After this incident there were several more shutdowns due to suspected letters or packages which were received there. With reemergence of the Anthrax scare in 2014, as well as the current Ebola scare, you can see that mail-in ballots would be a huge problem. Then too, any that did not contain a full and valid return address would be suspect, and therefore separated without being opened or counted. It just couldn't work. A more likely scenario would be that people would vote using their home computers, at government created websites. I think we can all imagine how that would turn out!
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Rick

Your previous post eloquently makes my 'argument', for ineptness, hubris, hierachy dynamics vs. 'conspiracy'; the old ergo proc/hopter proc thing.

Reading your post, one would thing 'those in charge' were deliberately TRYING to give you and your co-workers anthrax, rather than that they were simply totally unprepared, despite 'knowing' that anthrax was being sent thru the mails.

Hence, when I see things in the news, regarding actions of the Government, etc. my FIRST thought isn't 'conspiracy', its incompetence, etc.

I'm not saying there aren't conspiracies, (just cause your paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you!), its just that the simplest explanation is USUALLY the most accurate. And the simplest is ineptness, etc. rather than conspiracy. Jim

Comment

• There are indications that the ebola infection is done purposely. The PTB are clear that they want a drastic population reduction. A widespread pandemic holds a danger that they will want desperately to avoid. Suppose that people refuse to go to work? Suppose that our reactors go critical. There are about 435 reactors and 72 under construction. Imagine abandoning them... imagine shutting them down... imagine storing all the fuel rods.

28 pages PressTV - 28 pages that could change the Middle East

Comment

• Ebola Hospital pretty much abandoned

No one wants to go there for fear they might get infected. (I read that today and have not tried to substantiate it.)
                    There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Time Bomb

Originally posted by Danny B View Post
                      Suppose that our reactors go critical. There are about 435 reactors and 72 under construction. Imagine abandoning them... imagine shutting them down... imagine storing all the fuel rods.
                      The writing is on the wall. I suspect though when these get left abandoned with no monitoring and finally fail, there won't be anyone around to much care what happens next anyway.

One really has to consider the thought process behind planning for, funding, building and finally activating these ticking time bombs. You all really think people are that stupid? Or maybe someone has a "big idea"...? I said, "someone", singular, no conspiracy there.

It's been said, "Nothing of any significance happens by chance."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post

I was referring to brain scans (i.e. functional MRI) being proven to be correlative to human behavior.

Meaning , "we see X in the scan therefore the patient exhibits Y behavior."

Neuroplasticity screws up the predictive power of brain scans.
                        Last edited by indio007; 10-19-2014, 05:15 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                          Your previous post eloquently makes my 'argument', for ineptness, hubris, hierachy dynamics vs. 'conspiracy'; the old ergo proc/hopter proc thing.
                          It's quite true that in our Portland, Maine Postal facility anthrax scare, facility management acted with confusion, ignorance, and incompetence, and would have jeopardized the health of hundreds of Postal workers had the substance actually turned out to be anthrax. There's no doubt about that, and I totally agree with you as to that level of bungling.

Reading your post, one would think 'those in charge' were deliberately TRYING to give you and your co-workers anthrax, rather than that they were simply totally unprepared, despite 'knowing' that anthrax was being sent thru the mails.
                          My inclusion of the anthrax scare story was intended to demonstrate why a mail-in ballot scenario, such as you had suggested, would not be likely to occur if public balloting were canceled due to an Ebola epidemic. I don't believe that I said anything which suggested that Postal Service management was "TRYING to give [myself and my] co-workers anthrax." That thought never entered my mind, either at the time of the occurrence or since then.

Hence, when I see things in the news, regarding actions of the Government, etc., my FIRST thought isn't 'conspiracy', its incompetence, etc.
                          Here again I am in total agreement with you. Jim, you appear to believe that I regard nearly everything that happens in America in the light of being a government conspiracy, but that really isn't the case. I don't just automatically jump to conclusions. I only regard something as a conspiracy when research proves that the evidence pointing to lies and conspiracy far outweighs the evidence supported by the "official" storyline. I think that you should understand this after the mountains of evidence I presented during our discussion of the 9-11 incidents. Right?

I'm not saying there aren't conspiracies, (just cause your paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you!), its just that the simplest explanation is USUALLY the most accurate. And the simplest is ineptness, etc. rather than conspiracy. Jim
                          I'll take it that you were just generalizing, Jim, rather than inferring that I am paranoid. Yes, conspiracies do occur, and many have occurred during our nation's relatively short history. Those who questioned those events early on were doing so based upon their theory that something just wasn't quite right about the "official" story - that it just didn't add up when one examined the available facts. That's how a conspiracy theory is born, but somewhere along the line that theory either falls apart for lack of credible evidence, or becomes far more credible than the "official" story. With such credibility comes the knowledge and understanding that the "theory" is no longer just a theory, but instead is a beacon of truth. And eventually there are enough people willing to seek and accept the truth that it becomes generally accepted.

I never said that the Ebola scare is the result of a government or Ruling Class conspiracy. The simple fact is that not enough information is available at this time to reach such a conclusion. Of course that's not to say that the matter should not be studied, and vigorously investigated if any evidence of a conspiracy is brought to light. I only stated that either way, whether this Ebola scare is real or not, the Ruling Class agenda will surely and substantially be helped along by the problem-reaction-solution scenario which it poses.

Now, getting back to my 2001 anthrax scare story, while I have stated that the Postal Service incident which affected me was not the result of a conspiracy, the evidence regarding the anthrax incidents which actually did kill 5 people at that time, including 2 Postal workers, is highly supportive of a government conspiracy and cover-up. It points to foreknowledge, the fact that a US government lab was the source of the anthrax, names high level officials who had motives for creating an anthrax scare, points to the alleged "suicide" of the person said to be suspected of implication, and points out that the person who was likely to be the actual perpetrator who obtained the anthrax was never investigated by the FBI. That evidence, once you read it and understand the implications, may just astound you, and you can read it here in a matter of minutes. Please do so, and let me know afterwards if you still feel comfortable in accepting the "official" storyline without question, or if you now would agree that a high level government conspiracy was more likely responsible for these incidents.

Comment

• Rick

YES! I was 'generalising', and using your post, regarding the incident at your workplace, as an example of how SOME people could look at the facts, as you presented them, and come to the erroneous conclusion that your 'superiors' were deliberately conspiring to kill you and your fellow employees, or at least expose them to anthrax, when, as we agree it was incompetence, hubris, etc.

And I agree, when YOU present a conspiracy, you do usually provide mountains of evidence, and you leave it to the reader to reach their own conclusion.

And, I would agree that 'we' (the people) haven't heard the 'whole truth' on the anthrax incident; there are lots of things that just don't add up.

I have encountered people who 'see' prejudice where there is none; there view is distorted, and they are LOOKING for prejudice, and so see it, even when there is none.

Similarly, I DO think there are some people, who SEE a 'conspiracy', because they WANT to see one, and facts be damned. And, I think there are people who want to NOT see a conspiracy, because that comports with THEIR world view (and for them, the facts be damned, as well).

This is another part of 'human nature'; we develop a certain 'view' of our world, and how it works, and then we 'see' things thru that particular lens.

This is why you can have 2 people (say, a liberal and a conservative) look at the SAME facts, and reach exactly opposite conclusions.

And each, at least from THEIR point of view, is 'right'. And, many people will get quite emotional, particularly if anyone presents arguments or evidence which fundamentally questions someones 'world view'.

I support what you are trying to do Rick, (thats why I'm on this thread).
                            You present your facts, your conclusions, and you do it in a fairly dispassionate way. You invite readers to present facts to support their conclusions, as well. Would that we could all (and by 'we' I mean beyond just this thread) take this approach, but unfortunately such is not very often the case.

And, undoubtedly the ARC USES the fact that most people respond emotionally to its advantage; the easiest way to manipulate someone is to invoke their emotion; when emotion is invoked, logic circuits shut down.

Really doesn't matter what the emotion is, either. Get someone mad, or sad, or sympathetic or guilty, and your more than 1/2 way to manipulating them to do whatever you want.

Anyway, my previous post was not particularly aimed at you, Rick. It was just a graphic example of the whole ergo proc thing, how some people CAN look at certain facts and reach an erroneous conclusion of a conspiracy, if they are looking for one. Jim
                            Last edited by dutchdivco; 10-21-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Gay Rulers

The America ruling class, starting with the commander and chief, promotes same sex marriage. This is all to feed the pedophile rings. They are a bunch of low life scum-suckers-straight out of the bottomless pit.

Alex Jones on 'Same Sex Marriage' - YouTube

DHS Employee Ayo Kimathi Calls President Obama A 'Mulatto Faggot' - YouTube

Transgender/Bender

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                [SIZE="3"]The America ruling class, starting with the commander and chief, promotes same sex marriage.
                                Mike

Afraid of gay people? How pathetic.

Afraid they might re-decorate your house when you arent looking.

The ancient Greeks would laugh at this insanity (just a Judeo-Christian nonsense).

Focus your attention on Islamic dogs that are cutting peoples heads off and raping little girls.......

not two guys in pink shirts that want to redecorate your house.

priorities son. PRIORITIES.

Obama, yes, is a loser and a scumbag, and a vile POS ruining the country.
                                .........but it has nothing to do with his stance on Adam and Steve
                                Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 10-22-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X