The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Basic Contract Law???

BCL 'says' that any contract in which one of the parties is signing under coercion (I suspect the 'threat' of WAR qualifies?) is an invalid contract. Both, or all parties must enter into the contract 'freely' without coercion.

Can't getmore basic than that! Jim

Comment

• Sorry man, she's an actress. Digg deep enough and you'll find that RT is a disinfo deal. Actors, acting. I know

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      ‘They’re robbing us’: 12-year-old exposes Canada’s banking flaws, goes viral — RT

Inspiring message from a 12 year old. Obviously had input from her father but just to have the awareness raised about this in children is awesome.

Comment

• disinfo?

Originally posted by Moe R View Post
        Sorry man, she's an actress. Digg deep enough and you'll find that RT is a disinfo deal. Actors, acting. I know
        Disinfo?

What is she saying that isn't 100% factual?

Do you have a reference where she is an actress or are you speculating this.

RT has questionable stories (agendas) - but again, what is she saying that isn't true?
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• "First of all, I think we need to know what they are doing," Paul replied.

"For example, the dollar once upon a time was backed by gold, then it was backed by Treasury bills. Do you know what your dollar is backed by now?

Used car loans and bad home loans.

The toxic assets that no one would buy? Guess who bought them? The Federal Reserve bought $2 trillion dollars. You scratch your head and you say, 'Well, that's assets. That's good when you take your savings.' They didn't take savings. They simply printed the money and bought all the bad assets."

KOP on Mar 8, 7:37 AM said:
          He really is as stupid as his father.
          The Fed's balance sheet is published every week.
          It would have taken 10 seconds for someone
          not retarded to realize that his line about the Fed
          buying $2 trillion in used cars and bad home loans
          wasn't even remotely related to reality.

Rand Paul Tells Jon Stewart: American Dollar Backed By 'Used Car And Bad Home Loans' - Business Insider

Al

Comment

• This extremely unusual, unofficial, and rare is one of only two known 47 star flags, presumably made to honor the admission of New Mexico, January 6, 1912. Arizona was admitted a little over a month later adding the 48th star. Officially, the stars are not added until the following July 4th, but sometimes manufacturers and others have jumped the gun.
            Pre-48 Star Flags

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by poii View Post
              Hawaiian Islands were not "seized by us, from the native Islanders", but from the 43 years recognized, with numerous international consulates, constitutional Hawaiian Government.

After the seizure the United States negotiated a settlement not with the self‐proclaimed government who committed the crime of high treason, but with Queen Lili`uokalani.
              Was Queen Lili`uokalani not a native Islander? The 1.75 million acres of Hawaiian land that were seized by the U.S., in cooperation with sugar and pineapple growing businessmen who conspired to depose the queen and imprison her, were crown lands under possession of the queen, not the 43 years recognized Hawaiian Government.
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Obama "Sometimes I forget"

Dick Morris, Author of the new book, "SCREWED", talks about the presidential election.

Video clip- [URL="http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2012/05/13/dick-morris-pres-obama-has-borrowed-so-much-money-world-has-freaked-out?intcmp=obnetwork"]

SCARY-ALARMING-TREATIES
                Globalization and loss of sovereignty coming true.

??? Will Obama have the power to sign and get these treaties ratified during the lame duck session???

Gene

Comment

• "Plenty of blame to go around for debt"

Yes, and its all 'well and good' to BLAME Wall Street and D.C, and even 'rightfully so'; no argument.

But, we ALSO have to recognise that WE, collectively, are to blame.

Credit has a 'legitimate' purpose or use; if you want to buy something, like a house that; A) it would take 30 years to save up enough $ to pay for with cash, and B) During that 30 years, you would be paying RENT, and that $ can otherwise go towards the house payment, since you can start living in the house as soon as you have 'purchased' it.

However, because of the actions of DC and wall street, credit became 'easy' to get, and with low interest rates. And so, the vast majority of people, as individuals, companies large and small, municipalities and even countries, became 'addicted' to easy credit. Plenty of blame to go around for debt
                  as People 'maxed out' their credit cards, and either got their limits increased, or got another one. Companies made payroll by getting short-term loans, INSTEAD of doing what they needed to, to keep their businesses on a sound financial footing; look how many businesses went 'bankrupt' soon after the finanacial crises 'hit'; actually, they had been 'bankrupt' for some time, but were able to 'keep things going' thru short-term loans.

Municipalities, (Governments) similarly spent $ they didn't have, and couldn't have gotten thru taxation, because they were able to borrow it.

All of this had the effect of 'artificially' jacking up the economy; in effect, 'creating $ where none really existed. If I am on a 'pay as I go' basis, I am limited in how much products and services I am able to purchase, based on my income. However, if I have 'easy credit', with low interest rates, i can purchase MORE 'STUFF', i.e. products and services. Multiply 'me' by 10'sof thousands, and you create a demand for MORE products and MORE services, and therefore more JOBS, for people to make these products and provide the services. Credit became like 'Meth', where the addict percieves they are more productive, as they run around doing nothing, but doing it REAL FAST. So, our 'economy', (world-wide) SEEMED to 'expand', and people thought they could 'ride this high', forever, just like the Meth-addict. But, just like the Meth-addict, sooner or later you got to 'come down', and crashing is 'Hell', (just ask any 'addict').

And most people, it seems to me, are STILL in denial, about their own responsibility, and are really just wanting things to get back to the way they were, which is also a typical attitude of an addict, when forced to 'face' their addiction; and the politicians are catering to this, argueing about who can create the most jobs, instead of recognising that 'growth' for the sake of growth, and as a result of 'artificial' stimulants (credit) are NOT going to resolve the problem, and will in the long run only lead to another crash, with even more severe consequences.

"Blaming" DC an Wall Street, is a distraction, and its likeblaming the 'pusher'. Sure, drugs wouldn't be a problem if you couldjust get rid of all the 'pushers', but 30-40 years of a 'War on Drugs' hasn't gotten rid of the 'pushers'. And, if their were no 'addicts', to buy the drugs, there would be no 'pushers'.

To 'come back' from my analogy, if no one was interested in using credit to live beyond their means, what Wall Street and DC do, wouldhave little impact.
                  Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                    "Blaming" DC an Wall Street, is a distraction, and its likeblaming the 'pusher'. Sure, drugs wouldn't be a problem if you couldjust get rid of all the 'pushers', but 30-40 years of a 'War on Drugs' hasn't gotten rid of the 'pushers'. And, if their were no 'addicts', to buy the drugs, there would be no 'pushers'.
                    US HARVESTS HOPIUM IN AFGHANISTAN - YouTube

Al

Comment

• Minoly

You are expressing the conclusion I have relunctantly come to: I have SEEN the 'enemy', and he is ME!

WE still haven't learned the lesson, and so we will have to 'do it again', ('financial crises'), and I'm not sure the enabling actions can be taken, again.

Interesting times a'comin, so 'batten down the hatches', is what i'm a'thinkin'!Jim

Comment

• The Future Will Be Nothing Like The Past.

This guy is worth a look if you haven't already found his videos.

The video below is one of hundreds. In all of them, Stefan Molyneux tries (and largely succeeds) in using philosophy and reason to clear the fog of propaganda.

Inprotantly, he goes one step further then most who contribute to this thread.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV6a...0&feature=plcp

Comment

• Inprotantly?
                          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Check this out!

In your web browser's address pane, type in "BarrySoetoro.com," (without the quotation marks, or comma, of course) and then hit your Enter key and watch what happens. This is hilarious! I hope you can try this before the word gets out and it is taken down.

Comment

• @dutchdivco great post, nice analogy

I posted in another topic about the same problem, http://www.energeticforum.com/173824-post2.html
                              Basically no matter what type of government anyone wants to have, the means have to be controlled in some form or another.

I have SEEN the 'enemy', and he is ME!
                              Exactly. We the people run this country and this economy, if it falls it was done by our own doing. Its hard to blame ourselves though, honestly its the nature of animalistic existance it consume and expand.

Therein lies the rub - can we stop us from ourselves...
                              WE still haven't learned the lesson, and so we will have to 'do it again'
                              It honestly is all about the availability of the means. We all know Credit is simple access to more means by the masses. As long as "Easy Credit" is avilable it will never stop being consumed by the masses. Like i said, thats the nature of existance, you can look at every other aspect of life to see the proof. We are animals, its in our nature and our dna to consume and expand we will not stop until there is nothing left to consume and no where else to expand. In that reguard we are no better than a mile wide swarm of locusts.

Comment

• Yes, Human 'Beans', i.e.

Legumes with legs. All of LIfe, plant and animal, shares these qualities. The jungle will overun something, unless aggressivley resisted, etc.

And it seeems unique to humans, to look for someone or something to blame, (partof 'reasoning', perhaps?) and to look to blame someone else, rather than ourselves.
                                All of the big, serious problems we are confronting, which SEEM insoluble, are of our own making. And they all trace their origins to the decision which started 'civilisation'; the decision to stop being 'hunter/gatherers', and settle in one location. Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X