Where is the free energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the free energy?

Where should we look to find free energy?

I have been looking at the electric universe theory, and while I am not fully sold on it, it does make a lot more sense that what I was taught at school.

If the theory has validity we should be able to see evidence of this electro magnetic field here on earth, as it must effect electrical and magnetic systems that we use.

The obvious questions are how do we detect it? Does it have frequency, Does it drive our planets magnetic and electrical fields? And can we tap into it?

I ask these questions because if we are to build “free energy devices” it is easier and better if we know what the source of energy is that we are trying to tap into.

Any thoughts?

In my opinion we have to understand the nature of this energy rather than detecting it, the amount of energy within a tea cup is able to vaporize oceans water,

we already know it exist and it's enormous, if has a frequency that frequency must be very high...

the matter is energy in a visible form and the energy is invisible matter form

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
      Where should we look to find free energy?

I have been looking at the electric universe theory, and while I am not fully sold on it, it does make a lot more sense that what I was taught at school.

If the theory has validity we should be able to see evidence of this electro magnetic field here on earth, as it must effect electrical and magnetic systems that we use.

The obvious questions are how do we detect it? Does it have frequency, Does it drive our planets magnetic and electrical fields? And can we tap into it?

I ask these questions because if we are to build “free energy devices” it is easier and better if we know what the source of energy is that we are trying to tap into.

Any thoughts?
      Well, now, that's the $64,000.00 question, isn't it?

Well, we know that there is an abundance of "free energy" in the environment. The problem is having the will to sequester and utilize it on a large enough scale to do some good for the planet and mankind, for example, the AFS process.

Dr. Lindemann speaks of it, referring to Tesla's 1900 article, Problems of Increasing Human Energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzdnvdC5Mpo

For instance, we know oil is free to the big petrochemical companies after they pay for the initial extraction costs. Of course, once they get it, they'll sell it to you at a substantial profit for themselves.

If you're referring to some sort of magical, mystical "free energy" source, then let me know when you find it.

However, there are many forms of electricity. Tesla knew that. Of course, very few academic, rice-bowl-protecting scientists have any interest into looking at any of that.

Tesla finally turned to impulse electricity. There may be something to that, but as of yet, it's still under study.

So, good luck to you. I hope you find your free energy.

Regards,

VIDBID
      Last edited by vidbid; 01-03-2015, 10:49 PM.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Find Tesla radiant energy patent and read it. Look for strange not explained comments
        What is that really about ?

Comment

After Years working on this i can say that there are no such thing as Free Energy. (it is) but we ned to take this on question "from where it comes and what is energy"

Many talking about electrons, magnetic fields, protons and neutrons etc...
          Electric Energy always are fact of friction – no matter what is solution to get it, it always be friction. Magnetic friction ar some mechanic.

But free energy as we do and how are friction of two magnetic fields (electrostatic and electromagnetic and there are known fact that electrostatic field has magnetic properties and magnetic field can interact with electrostatic field.) When these two fields have in proper friction factor - we get super strong magnetic field. Why? Because friction of these two fields has potential of high friction factor but small energy los = extra energy to feed back.

Remember my experiment (i think i have post here 5 years ago with PC cooler and Tesla coil and when you get synchronous TT and PC fan motor magnetic field, then fan starts to speed up in enormous speed.
          But nobody listening me, everybody laughing. Sad... it's up to you.

It is easy setup to understand principle of free energy (the most easiest setup as far i know)

Last edited by Guntis; 01-03-2015, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Free energy does not exist,

All force (energy) is the loss of inertia. There is no energy without the loss of inertia.

Force without loss of inertia ( free energy, overunity).......does not exist.

FREE energy as implied tapping forces (water, solar etc) is everywhere

but its not "FREE" as meant "something from nothing"

Comment

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
              In my opinion we have to understand the nature of this energy rather than detecting it, the amount of energy within a tea cup is able to vaporize oceans water,

we already know it exist and it's enormous, if has a frequency that frequency must be very high...

the matter is energy in a visible form and the energy is invisible matter form
              Good point.

In the Electric Universe we have huge currents passing between celestial bodies with huge voltages enabling this to happen, but the distance between two wires on a bench is so small that we wont see these voltages. Having said that, if the current is there we should be able to detect it as current remains the same throughout a circuit.

With two wires and a load, we don't have a circuit so we cannot see the current. Sticking two copper rods in the earth some distance apart, and by placing a low resistance load between then we are able to detect a very low voltage and a relatively high current. I don't think that what we see is the energy of this electric universe, but maybe the earth itself is acting like some sort of transformer and we are detecting that.

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                Well, now, that's the $64,000.00 question, isn't it?

Well, we know that there is an abundance of "free energy" in the environment. The problem is having the will to sequester and utilize it on a large enough scale to do some good for the planet and mankind, for example, the AFS process.

Dr. Lindemann speaks of it, referring to Tesla's 1900 article, Problems of Increasing Human Energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzdnvdC5Mpo

For instance, we know oil is free to the big petrochemical companies after they pay for the initial extraction costs. Of course, once they get it, they'll sell it to you at a substantial profit for themselves.

If you're referring to some sort of magical, mystical "free energy" source, then let me know when you find it.

However, there are many forms of electricity. Tesla knew that. Of course, very few academic, rice-bowl-protecting scientists have any interest into looking at any of that.

Tesla finally turned to impulse electricity. There may be something to that, but as of yet, it's still under study.

So, good luck to you. I hope you find your free energy.

Regards,

VIDBID
                I think PL makes some great analogies in that video, think of his heat pump. We need something of that nature to draw on the electrical charges and flows in our environment. I believe that a Tesla coil does just that, we certainly detect some gain with such a device, and that gain has to be coming from somewhere.

Tesla’s impulse technology is another way in which we are detecting something, so now we have two different manifestations of something from another source. I consider both these as methods of detecting this energy but the practicality of using it has evaded us.

Comment

@ boguslaw

Again these devices are capable of detecting environmental energies, but I will read the patents again as there are often new things you find when rereading patents from a new perspective.

@ Guntis

I agree, we always have to put something in to get something out so in that sense it is not free.

The "friction" or losses you speak of are very important, in truth they are exchanges. We should make use of these exchanges by feeding them back into our system. We also want to create an exchange with the environmental energies causing them to produce electricity as we know it.

Do you have a link to your experiment?

@ TheoriaApophasis

Correct, your profound statements bring dreamers back down to earth

Many consider inductive kickback to be an inertial force, but whatever terminology we use, it is a force that we can take advantage of. Ill give two examples.

1) when we push a car forward we overcome friction and move the car. When we stop pushing the inertia continues to move the car against the resistance. Have we just got 2 for 1?

2) With a transformer we can pulse an input of energy, in the secondary we get a similar output that can do work. At the moment we cut off the supply we get inductive kickback (Inertia), this manifests in a continued output of the opposite polarity in the secondary that can also do work. We did get 2 for 1. Or did we?

Our initial current flowed from the source and returned to the source so the current in the secondary cannot be that which was put in the primary. The current produced in the secondary from the inductive kickback also cannot be current from the source. We have just had 3 manifestations of energy. What is going on here? Is this secondary and tertiary current from the environment? Food for thought

Comment

@ boguslaw
                    When we stop pushing the inertia continues to move the car against the resistance. Have we just got 2 for 1?

thats a wholly diff. connotation of inertia.

True inertia is the Ether itself, by which , when disturbed releases divergent forces

Comment

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
                      thats a wholly diff. connotation of inertia.

True inertia is the Ether itself, by which , when disturbed releases divergent forces
                      True, as the first example shows, our inertia is only what we put in with the push.

In the second example something else is going on, there has to be a second input. if we abruptly break the supply we get something we didn't pay for. Some would say we did but we have consumed the supply current and we have also consumed the secondary current so this third current has to have come from somewhere.

So when we cut the supply we disturb the aether?

Is this aether what is described in the electric universe? I think it is a possibility.

In that theory they talk about plasma, and it is reasonable that we can draw on the charge that makes the plasma form, but where it gets somewhat mysterious is when the gasses are so rareified such as in deep space.

Comment

Finally someone who asks the right question.
                        If you want to harvest energy, the very first thing you need to know is "What energy".
                        Where is this energy and how can I harvest it.
                        I told you all over a year ago that I had found the answer in Tesla's writings, hidden in plain sight.
                        You will find the answer to this particular question here, in this article from 1932-10-13: "The Eternal Source of Energy of the Universe, Origin and Intensity of Cosmic Rays". Let me quote:
                        Originally posted by Nikola Tesla
                        Is not the universe with its infinite and impenetrable boundary a perfect vacuum tube of dimensions and power inconceivable? Are not its fiery suns electrodes at temperatures far beyond any we can apply in the puny and crude contrivances of our making? Is it not a fact that the suns and stars are under immense electrical pressures transcending any that man can ever produce and is this not equally true of the vacuum in celestial space? Finally, can there be any doubt that cosmic dust and meteoric matter present an infinitude of targets acting as reflectors and transformers of energy? If under ideal working conditions, and with apparatus on a scale beyond the grasp of the human mind, rays of surpassing intensity and penetrative power would not be generated, then, indeed, nature has made an unique exception to its laws.
                        (read the entire article for a better understanding)

There you have it, there is your source. Next question is how to harvest this energy, and this question too is answered by Tesla in a very clear and direct manner. Now you think it must be that patent 685,957, but that is only a small part of the entire system. As you can read in this patent:
                        Originally posted by Nikola Tesla
                        ... a feeble current flows continuously into the condenser...
                        A feeble current is not going to supply our todays energy demand.

This year I will show you how it is done, and you won't have to wait 'till December .

Ernst.

Comment

wahts the definition of the word free?

Comment

Is this aether what is described in the electric universe? I think it is a possibility.

In that theory they talk about plasma,

electric universe folks are sick and demented worms.

they have some fetish for ionized gas, ie plasma,

it borders on scentology BS.

Comment

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
                              electric universe folks are sick and demented worms.

they have some fetish for ionized gas, ie plasma,

it borders on scentology BS.
                              love it, you have a way with words

They do make some good points too that fit in with proven science. like I say, Im not fully on the bandwagon with them but even though I could pull a hole or two in some of their arguments, I'm not prepared to dismiss everything in their hypothesis.

@ ldrancer I would interpret "Free energy" as energy we did not put in. Of course their will be a cost, we have to build and maintain the devices that would produce it.

@ Ernst I see that patent as a means of detecting these energies and not the full mechanism of exploiting them. The Tesla quote is very interesting and shows he had similar ideas about the origins of power.

I look forward to your demonstration.

Comment

Working...
                              X