Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BiTT OverUnity Transformer Bi-Toroid Thane H. Bill A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientific Calculator

Originally posted by forelle View Post
    Hi BroMikey
    When i type in my calculator 10.75 x 1.466 x cos 78 i get -13.5185
    when i type the same in my PC calculator i get 1229,241.
    When i type in my smartphone i get 1229,241.
    How is it done that 10.75 x 1.466 x cos 78 =3.277
    Thanks
    Yes I did the same thing, look here

Web 2.0 scientific calculator

Cos of 78 degrees =.207 So your answer is as follows

10.75 X 1.466 =15.7595 then X .207 = 3.26

Now that's what I call a sweet deal.

Comment

• Thank you very much.Now i know where i have made the mistake.You have to switch the calculator to DEG and it depends on the calulator if you have to type in cos 78 or 78 cos first.
      Not so easy with the wannabe inventors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog-One View Post

What I cannot find is one single sentence that explains why the opposing Lenz flux pushes the amperage back in phase with the voltage. Why is this one thing so impossibly difficult to figure out?
        what to make of this?
        Bob Teal with his Magnipulsion Motor with the help of which he in 1972 caught the energy of collapsing electromagnetic fields and thus created overunity. He built two prototypes and achieved two patents US 4,024,421 & US 4,093,880, but failed, despite of the publicity he attracted and the company he founded, (Magneteal Industries Inc.), to raise any further interest during his time. What he did was too beautiful. In fact was he not taken seriously (see info, articles, photo's & Video).

here are the patents
        https://web.archive.org/web/20140805...eal4024421.pdf
        https://web.archive.org/web/20140805...eal4093880.pdf
        Last edited by Doogy2Shoes; 01-21-2015, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• I thought you guys might like this if you haven't already seen it
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFou-_GnnLU

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
            I thought you guys might like this if you haven't already seen it
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFou-_GnnLU
            Thanks A Million this made my day.

Here is my reply to Pete

" Hi Pete
            I have been running calculations COS of 78 degrees but I can only guess on the input voltage (ACTUAL) it is very important. Did you ever put a volt meter on the input coil. Please let me know. Here is what I have so far for you. I think a wall adapter at the full miliamp load will be 10vac but will be as high as 15vac in very light loaded conditions.

What you have shown is great. I did the same thing another way.

So what I did was to GUESS that the input was 11vac X .0285 amps X Cos 78 degrees or .207 this = .06 watt input

Output = 12.3 X.00312 = .038 X 2bulbs = .076 watts out.

But like I said I do not know the input voltage exactly. If the input is 12vac then you will have 1:1

Nice going. You made my day.

Michael (Central Kansas USA)"

Comment

• Pete's Reply

Reply from Youtube

neatpete45

Hi Michael,
              Input at coil with resister load was 10.2
              Input at coil without resister was 11.3 ( I checked it twice) hope this helps. Thanks for doing the math. Is it possible that the resister has a capacitive effect?

Bro Mikey

+neatpete45

Hi Pete

The resistor limits the current great work

All coils have capacitance yes, that is a wire wound resistor, 90 degrees unloaded, loaded you get a shift without adding caps. I tuned with caps and got higher COP. great work you are at approx COP = 10.2 X .0285 = .290 X Cos .207 = .06 watts input

Output =12.3 X.00312 = .0384 X 2 bulbs = .077 watts out.

Input / output =

.077 / .06 = 128 percent or 1.28 COP.

Nice work you have verified an important process of a super conductor action.

Michael (Central Kansas USA)

Comment

• Graphene By Blender

Pete making Graphene By Blender

Pete is making his own electrical coating material from graphite. I think it was Dog-One who talked about this stuff for an overunity effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3LDRuPnWc0

Comment

• Thane Heins 2015

Thane's Bi-Toroid Motor/Gen

ReGenX Generator Operating without Armature

Reaction/Regenerative Braking Effects

The ReGenX Generator Coil by Potential Difference Inc. is a new type of generator coil that has NO Armature Reaction / does not produce any electromagnetic resistance when a load is applied and delivers 600% more output power than a conventional generator coil that does produce on-load induced electromagnetic resistance.

Thane C. Heins
                  President & CEO
                  Potential Difference Inc.
                  thaneh@potentialdifference.ca

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MPdylI0Ec4

Comment

• Impressive

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    Thane's Bi-Toroid Motor/Gen

ReGenX Generator Operating without Armature Reaction/Regenerative Braking Effects
                    Pretty neat Mike.

I'll tell you what would impress me to no end with this...

Since the generator appears to not have any drag, wouldn't it be neat to see Thane connect a small (30 watt) motor to this thing and have the output power feedback to drive the motor. I really wonder if it would top-out at some RPM or continue to accelerate, requiring some sort of governor to keep it from grenading itself.

We know it doesn't draw any more power when he puts it under load, but I do wonder if it slows the motor any just by being there. If he just had some way to slide the coils a foot away from the rotating disc, that would tell me everything I need to know.

If anyone is in contact with Thane, it sure would be nice to see an update to this last video answering the couple of questions I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog-One View Post
                      Pretty neat Mike.

If he just had some way to slide the coils a foot away from the rotating disc, that would tell me everything I need to know.
                      Think about this. Take any normal alternator running on a car with disconnected
                      wiring. It can not engage the fields so a magnetic flux is not able to flow. Unless the field (Which represents the input winding of the BiTT) can be energized to where flux move, then the outer windings in the stator will not be activated.

However if a permanent magnet motor or alternator is used as the magnets pass any coil, it will be energized. As long as the coil is not connected to a diode and then to some resistive load and or capacitor, drag will be small.

How small? Well depending on the size (MASS) of the coil would give us something to go on. Let's say it was actually producing the 60 watts in the primary burnt by the two lamps off the two secondaries.
                      Well we know that if that primary produced 60 watts in static open circuit, it would probably burn up quick.

My microwave oven transformer can max at 10 amps on the primary coil but open circuit or idling it only uses a few watts, but it has no moving magnets.

A magneto riding lawnmower alternator has magnets or a stepper motor has magnets and if we turn a stepper motor drag is produced and current it always present.

But I don't think it would be 60 watts. I see what you mean.

But in the setting Thane is dealing with all of the time is using this in an electric vehicle where regenerative braking always has a rotating magnet next to coils to collect massive amounts of power when slowing down.

So since the normal electric car arrangement is already set up to collect power back to the battery during deceleration with those coils wasting power during the entire time the system runs, Thane has found away to take this static amount of energy in the idling coil ready for stops and turned it back to the battery.

Now Thane stated 6X so this would mean his 60 watts comes from a 10 watt static field from the magnets passing the coils.

The question is, does 10 watts seem like to little or to much.

You got me, this is all I know from listening to the video.

ReGenX in this case gives a 6X increase by collecting the static field energy while it idles, magnifies it and sends it back to the battery for recharging, extending the life of the battery.

So you made a valid point DOG it does have a static field always going to waste if not collected to be recycled

It is still a close loop system but is improved. The battery goes down and needs charging but so many percent better over a conventional system.

Thane told us all in the beginning of his work he was doing the regenerative braking when he found new ways of doing things. The first thing you look for is the waste.

SO the static field does represent the wasted, freewheeling energy.

Great going Thane, I know you are watching.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-23-2015, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• NeatPete45

I contacted Pete on his new Bitt Better video.

Pete shows 5 coils now with 2 of them being shorted.

He showed 11.5vac input at 23-28ma

Output went from 4-5amps per output channel to as high as 8 amps upon shorting. Here is my email to pete.

Great going pete

One thing. Did the input draw go up or down during coil shorting? If it went up, this is normal transformer action. If it went down your COP tripled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffjv4djQk0c

Pete wrote back

Hi Michael,
                        With the two coils added but not shorted the input went down to 23 milliamps from 28 in the first video.
                        When the coil was shorted the input millamps is unreadable.
                        I think it is because of magnetic flux interferes cd from the shorted coils. I will hook up the scope and get the vac reading.
                        My guess is that the input milliamps does not change.
                        Testing shows that input varies due to amount of e-core (resistance) used. More cores, greater input rqd.

Then I wrote this
                        Hi Pete
                        You are right it probably don't change much and the reading is changing so fast because it is all reactive power. You are doing it right Pete. I have seen this before. The way I got it planned is to use a ZVS circuit and measure the draw in amps from the battery. The ZVS circuit makes a modified sine wave from a dc source. Others may not know this, so i throw it into the mix.

Your experiment is cheap and a very good test for everyone, all around the world. Great job Pete keep it stirred up.

Actually what I found is when you short coils the primary will go down at the input. So it's looking good from here.

Hi Pete
                        That is over 4X out.
                        (17.6 X .0088 =.155 ) + (16.2 X .00975 = .158) = .3 output
                        next input calc

11.5 X .025 = .228 X .250 = .07 input

COP = .3/.07 = 4.28 or 428 percent

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-25-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Jetson scooter delayed

Okay someone was right about Bill Alek.

I have been watching his website now for months wondering if his post for over a year to start shipping in jan 2015 would really take place.

I am afraid not as Bill has gone into his website and changed the delivery date once again setting it back.

His new wording reads as follows.

Delivery beginning: End of 1st Quarter of 2015

"Beginning Jan 2015" simply just disappeared without any reason. I wonder if this guy can keep his word now.

Comment

• C cores are very cheap things to get, especially from Alibaba suppliers who are sometimes even willing to send custom made free samples (if you can convince them you'll be buying many).

In my opinion this effect remained for too long in the mW and perhaps slight W range. Noone has ever took this to even near kW range due to core and design limitations. This could be easily solved by using cut low loss amorphous C-cores that are readily available. Attached is such design example.

What this design doesn't show is the extra cut line, so essentially the C core is cut in half again in order to facilitate the insertion of the coil AND the equalization of the reluctance of the flux path.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by broli; 01-25-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHesRZqdwUA

more interesting stuff from Pete, looking forward to his next, a versatile approach and setup there. He is planning to do the same setup in some sort of parallel, also kudos to you Mikey for keeping everyone up all this,

you should team up with Pete and do a money bomb, Alex Jones style , when you have your shopping list ready

Comment

• BiTT experiments

Originally posted by Doogy2Shoes View Post
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHesRZqdwUA

more interesting stuff from Pete, looking forward to his next, a versatile approach and setup there. He is planning to do the same setup in some sort of parallel, also kudos to you Mikey for keeping everyone up all this,

you should team up with Pete and do a money bomb, Alex Jones style , when you have your shopping list ready
                                Here is my response to pete

Hi Pete

Does the scope shot stay the same? Well let's say it is close to the same around 75 Degrees Input = 11.67 X.03 = .035 X Cos75 = .00875. Input = .0088 rounded off not .035

The BIT and the MIG work off of reactive power, that is the point of the scope angle.

.Output .0368 divided-by .0088 = 4.18 0r 418 percent COP.

The scope shot can even be approx. Reactive power wins the war. A normal transformer with one primary and one secondary has a phase angle of 12-15 degrees. Never much higher.

So in that case an input to the primary such as yours would go like this.

Same input values X cos of 15 degrees.

Okay looks like this

11.67 X .03 = .035 just as you have shown, however some of this power in a normal transformer is REAL power and some REACTIVE. The cos separates the two.

Like this

.035 X COS of 15 degrees = .034 is the REAL power being burned up with .001 REACTIVE power returning back to the circuit and recirculating or recycled.

The COS of 15 degrees is .97 or 97 percent but the Bitt MIG is the other way around.

If the phase angle in your BiTT is 75 degrees on the scope then COS 75 =.25 or 25 percent REAL burned up power with the other 75 percent being returned to the lines for recycling.

Michael (Central USA)

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-26-2015, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X