A few thoughts on things :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few thoughts on things :)

I have been apart of some very interesting conversations online lately, and thought some of you here would appreciate this as well
    This is a quote from one of my responses on the nature of knowledge and truth in another forum.
    Take it or leave it, but even though I wrote them down, I am quite sure they were inspired by higher beings than myself

quantum physics tells us the world around us is mostly empty space, and equates reality more with a hologram than anything actually solid.
    Very much open to interpretation.

A perfect example of the logic in your statement is this very forum.
    Many differing ideas of what "truth" is
    some vastly different from others. Oceans apart.

Reality is subject to experience, and what is foolishness to me is
    unquestioning faith to another. The simple fact is, the only truth in the universe is what each individual holds true to themselves.
    We each live in our own truth.

Who is to say what is red to me isn't green to you, yet we are taught at an early age to call it blue, and so we agree and it is truth. It is not reality, yet it is true enough to both of us, and that gives it a semblance of real-ness.

The universe is malleable, and is molded by the hands of experience. We are brainwashed through education, and bound by "laws" that are forced on us from our very first breath. It is our shared experiences that give form to our understanding, but there is no guarantee that we all see the same thing when our eyes are open. Yet we are taught how to express what we see with our common bond, language.

Personally, I see the need to evolve past the need for verbal communication. I believe this would break the chains of forced reality, and allow us to each respond to the universe in kind, and truly create our own reality.

Freedom
    The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Originally posted by Neight View Post
    The simple fact is, the only truth in the universe is what each individual holds true to themselves.
    We each live in our own truth.

Who is to say what is red to me isn't green to you, yet we are taught at an early age to call it blue, and so we agree and it is truth. It is not reality, yet it is true enough to both of us, and that gives it a semblance of real-ness.

The universe is malleable, and is molded by the hands of experience. We are brainwashed through education, and bound by "laws" that are forced on us from our very first breath. It is our shared experiences that give form to our understanding, but there is no guarantee that we all see the same thing when our eyes are open. Yet we are taught how to express what we see with our common bond, language.

Personally, I see the need to evolve past the need for verbal communication. I believe this would break the chains of forced reality, and allow us to each respond to the universe in kind, and truly create our own reality.

Freedom
    I guess some proof of the above statements is going to be included in my response. While I agree with most of it as is, I do feel that there are laws and truths that bind us all more than most of us realize. In other words, not everything is subject to our personal belief system. We can believe (consider to be true) that we are NOT an eternal soul living inside a material body, but that doesn't make it true or false. Our true nature exists in whatever state regardless of our opinion or belief on the matter. I'm pretty darn sure there are other laws and properties that are not subject to our will or interpretation.

However, I do believe that all of us create our own individual reality as well as participating in the creation of our collective reality to a very large extent. While I'm not totally happy with our creation, I'm not sure eliminating our best means of communication is the right way to create change, unless we can replace it with something more effective, like telepathy (even that seems to be subject to personal interpretation, though.)

I don't have a handy solution available for waking everyone up. I think we have to rely on the evolution of the spirit for that and just do what we can to enlighten our self. Like you said, we each live in our own truth and there are about 7 billion versions of it out there, many of which have no interest whatsoever in hearing about anybody else's truth.
    My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
    http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

from the Emerald Tablet:

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Tablet

The Key of Wisdom

All eyes do not see with the same vision,
      for to one an object appears of
      one form and color
      and to a different eye of another.
      So also the infinite fire,
      changing from color to color,
      is never the same from day to day.
      thank you N8

------------------------

My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality ImBill
      =

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine .
      Bruce Lee
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-07-2012, 09:05 PM.
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Originally posted by ImBill View Post
        I guess some proof of the above statements is going to be included in my response. While I agree with most of it as is, I do feel that there are laws and truths that bind us all more than most of us realize. In other words, not everything is subject to our personal belief system. We can believe (consider to be true) that we are NOT an eternal soul living inside a material body, but that doesn't make it true or false. Our true nature exists in whatever state regardless of our opinion or belief on the matter. I'm pretty darn sure there are other laws and properties that are not subject to our will or interpretation.

However, I do believe that all of us create our own individual reality as well as participating in the creation of our collective reality to a very large extent. While I'm not totally happy with our creation, I'm not sure eliminating our best means of communication is the right way to create change, unless we can replace it with something more effective, like telepathy (even that seems to be subject to personal interpretation, though.)

I don't have a handy solution available for waking everyone up. I think we have to rely on the evolution of the spirit for that and just do what we can to enlighten our self. Like you said, we each live in our own truth and there are about 7 billion versions of it out there, many of which have no interest whatsoever in hearing about anybody else's truth.
        I am not sure what form a different kind of communication would take, but animals communicate with each other in nature, and seem to get along just fine.
        I have read somewhere that humans once didn't communicate verbally, though who knows if this is true.
        I very much agree that there are some laws that all are bound to, though they are a result of our shared experience in my opinion.
        In Quantum Physics (perhaps I am sharing nothing new here, but this is really the basis of my argument) nothing exists without consciousness. Particles are not points, but waves before someone experiences them, and they collapse into a solid unchangeable point.
        This would indicate that the very laws of nature (gravity, EM, and so on) at one point, didn't exist as anything more than potential, and some original consciousness snapped them down into a form of reality, and they because laws through observation.
        This would also indicate, at least to me, that these laws are not concrete, but malleable, and subject to change based also on observation.
        Thus, truth is an individual choice, to accept that what we see is truth.
        if any of that makes any sense :P
        Thank you for the response, it is most appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          from the Emerald Tablet:

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Tablet

The Key of Wisdom

thank you N8

------------------------

=
          Once again, we meet at the edge of synchronicity!
          my plans for this evening were to sit down and finally read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth!
          I only recently learned of them, and have been curious since.
          Thank you so much for the link, this will make it much easier for my journey tonight

Also, I know you are sharing ideas on the fractal nature of things, and while I haven't been able to read much of it because of a lack of a computer for some months, I have been trying to look through it.
          I will share this, because I am sure you will appreciate this. This is also a post I made in another forum, this one was in response to a question someone was asking about religion and God.

If God is not source, then what is?
          I am not talking about some all knowing white bearded gentleman in the sky here.
          What I refer to God or Source is the entire universe.
          It is a conscious being, creating reality, and we are but manifestations of that reality.
          I
          look at it like this, The whole universe is the body
          each galaxy is a
          single cell of that body,
          each star is an atom of that cell,
          each planet
          being single particles of those atoms,
          and each living being on those
          planets being the sub-particles that make up the particle.
          now shrink it down and repeat.
          You
          are the body,
          which is made up of cells,
          which are made of atoms
          which
          are made of particles
          which are made of sub-particles.
          It is
          altogether possible that what exists outside our own universe is a
          collection of universes which make up an even bigger body.
          The cycle could, in theory, continue on through infinity, both to the large end, and the small.
          Nature is fractal. self repeating patters at all scales.
          it stands to reason if life is fractal, then everything is.
          There is no top or bottom to it.
          So source cannot be one single being, sitting in judgement on little 'ole us. We are but a part of the whole.
          Source would simply be consciousness itself, possibly with no body to speak of.

I think I just blew my own mind....

it is possible that the sub-particles of our body are even self aware, just as we are.
          and to them, we are God.
          and they fear us, and start wars in our name, and thus destroy themselves, and us in the process.
          Each individual person could in fact be a universe to much smaller forms of conscious life that make up us!
          Really brings new perspective to taking care of yourself...
          you could be destroying the universe in the process

Also really makes you think about the idea that we are all creators with the unlimited power of God
          this line of thinking would make that more than just esoteric thought, it would make it absolute...
          in
          taking poor care of yourself, you are in fact, killing smaller beings
          that make up you, and they see you as judgmental, and all powerful.
          They
          pray to you to save them in times of need, and sometimes they are
          destroyed, to you, it is just one cell dying, but to them, it is
          everything. one dead cell on you is a whole galaxy destroyed to them
          O.O

Yeah, I definitely just blew my own mind...

Now, I am sure I am not the first to have this idea, and maybe I even read it somewhere before, but this was the first time I put these thoughts together in my own head, and it was revelatory.

Thank you my friend, I am now off to read the Emerald Tablets

Comment

Great topic!

I understand your argument about consciousness collapsing wave functions into the particles that we see and interact with, I have a slightly different take on this exact theory.

I understand the wave particle duality and the double slit experiment.
            My view on the outcome though originates less from the consciousness perspective and more from a time dilation view.

I agree the universe is a fractal structure but I dont see matter as particles. In support of wave-particle duality, I see the entire universe as being built on condensed fractal field patterns. The electromagnetic spectrum itself is thought to be continuous, which is a property of a fractal. When we think of a particle we think of a dot. Thats easy to visualize but whats inside of the dot? More dots. When we get down to an electron, it is considered an elementary particle which has no sub particles. So whats inside an electron?

If nothing is inside of it what really is it? My opinion is that at its core its just a condensed field like every other particle. Its specific vibrational frequency is what determines the type of particle that it is. John hutchinson shows us that increasing the vibrational frequency of matter fundamentally changes it at its core. Which would support matter being condensed fields.

Now what is time? If we consider everything naturally being a field, Time itself is just how long it takes for a field wave to propagate realtive to the observer. This shows us how easily time can be dilated. We already know time is not set in stone. Due to gravitational interaction the top of your head is moving faster through time than your toes. A clock on a mountain will be faster than a clock at sea level.

Traveling through time is not hard, we all are traveling into the future right now.

We know time does not pass at the same rate on the quantum level. There is no effect after the cause, the effect is apparent before the cause. However, that is relative to us. The effect (or response) would indeed take place first before the cause if the subatomic particles already experienced the future. They would experience whats comming before we made it happen.

The central point of the theory would be that once we view it we are seeing it at our speed of time. So its not as though the wave collapses into a particle but that the wave propagation slows down within our spectrum of time making it appear as a dot. For example, A small fly flying around looks like a really fast blur, slow it down and you'll see a little black dot.

How is it possible for quantum entaglment to exist? How can two seperated particles react to each other instantly? A form of communication must take place but how does it travel faster than the speed of light? Time Dilation! The speed of light can be broken, when your not traveling within our time spectrum.

The speed of light is = 186,282 miles per second.
            What if ten seconds for me is one second for you? I just broke the speed of light x10. How else do you think interstellar space travel is happening?

How is it possible for the quantum leap to exist? We see color based on the vibrational frequency of the light photon as it vibrates the receptors in our eyes due to the material it reflected off of. As the photon vibrates its frequency jumps from one specific state to another with no blur in between. (it jumps from one color to the next) Which is proven by a crystal prism reflection. They call it the quantum leap. How is that possible? If reality is a condensed fractal wave structure deminsions could easily exist inside of themselves, for all we know that specific sub atomic vibrational frequency could be relative to trans-deminsional travel.

The photon energy state may not leap at all. At that specific frequency it may simply exist outside of this deminsion that we percieve. This form of trans-deminsional travel has plenty of video evidence. They are called ufos. Some dont fly away, some just disappear.

I dont believe in the curvature of space time. Its no wonder Einstein called quantum entanglement "spooky action at a distance" I think quantum time dilation would violate his connection of space and time. I dont think they are connected at all. But what do I know im just a guy with an 8th grade education.

Ultimately the reason I dont think consciousness is the driver of creation is that some who understand that would have the power to alter reality in major ways which could be a very bad thing. For example I've always wished I could change reality and become superhuman but if that were possible and everyone else could do that, it would probably be a pretty chaotic world.

Sorry for the long post
            @Neight one way or another i think your spot on with the universal fractal pattern

Comment

@jdodson
              First, thank you for your very thoughtful response!
              and your 8th grade education trumps my high school diploma, I had to read your post three times just to wrap my head around the idea! :P

If I understand you correctly, particles are not points, but concentrated waves in a piece of time?
              that is my over simplified understanding anyway

That would also explain quite a bit. How "spooky action at a distance" works regardless of distance. A particle would never be a particle, it would be a wave of potential spread out over the entire universe, simply observed in a moment of time. It would actually be the limitation of our sensory based existence that causes us to experience it as a single point of matter.

I also think (assuming I am understanding) that this wouldn't really preclude reality from being experience based, rather it supports that idea all the more (in my opinion of course )
              In either case, there has to be someone to observe this wave of potential for it to be experienced as a point of matter.

Also, call me crazy, but I happen to believe that it is very possible to alter the fabric of reality. I believe humans are capable of so much more than we allow ourselves credit for.
              Super-human ability is locked away in what science calls "junk DNA" And if we can activate that DNA, I do believe we will see people do extraordinary things indeed!
              I believe we need to evolve our understanding and our perception in order to activate this DNA.
              This is also how I believe we will evolve past the need for verbal communication.
              If we can come to terms with our similarities rather than destroy each other over our differences, we will see some amazing things start to happen in the human race. If we all start to share our common bonds, and learn to love rather than hate, these things might just become reality.

Who knows if that will happen, but I do know i have seen videos of Tibetan monks do things that boggle science and biology.
              I have heard tales of tribes of people living in seclusion that don't need to eat or drink for days at a time, and exist simply by allowing the energy of the universe to fill their being. People who need little to no sleep simply through meditation. I watched a video of a guy putting a sharp spear right up to the soft part of his neck, lean against it so hard the handle nearly broke, then get a board broke over his back at the same time, and his skin never broke. All through shear concentration of energy into his throat chakra.

There is even evidence that we are evolving as a species. I will try and find the link and post it here in an edit. The story was about a boy who has been born with a third strand of DNA. Not the double helix most have, but a TRIPLE HELIX!!!
              I personally believe we are at the door of some major awakening and evolution, but this is just my opinion, and if I am proven wrong, so be it.
              I still choose to live in love!

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts, I honestly think you are onto something here, and I hope others will listen as well!

Comment

OK, had trouble with the edit, so I am making a new post.

here is a link that talks about many things, but does share an article about the boy with 3 stranded DNA

It is not a "best case scenario" as the boy was born with many medical issues, but he is improving, if only a little at a time.

Humans Are Free: Amazing! Scientists: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!

I didn't read everything in the link I posted, but there is some very interesting ideas in there.

Comment

Originally posted by jdodson View Post
                  Great topic!

I understand your argument about consciousness collapsing wave functions into the particles that we see and interact with, I have a slightly different take on this exact theory.

The speed of light is = 186,282 miles per second.
                  What if ten seconds for me is one second for you? I just broke the speed of light x10. How else do you think interstellar space travel is happening?

@Neight one way or another i think your spot on with the universal fractal pattern
                  just sharing an article posted here : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post190288

Are you familiar with morphic resonance ( similar to the Fractal Resonance we have been discussing )

The Science Delusion | Fortean Bureau of Investigation | Features | Fortean Times UK

Millions of people around the world claim personal experience of unexplained phenomena, which can be as simple as ‘knowing’ who is calling them when the telephone rings. Mainstream science can provide no explanation for this, other than dismissing it as mere delusion. Rupert Sheldrake, after many years of investigating telepathy, the unexplained powers of animals and human precognition, believes that he can. Sheldrake claims that his theory of ‘morphic resonance’ not only explains these widespread phenomena, it also shows how simple organic forms can self-organise into more complex ones, as an addition to Darwin’s process of Natural Selection.
                  According to Sheldrake:

“The formation of habits depends on a process called morphic resonance. Similar patterns of activity resonate across space and time with subsequent patterns. This hypothesis applies to all self-organising systems, including atoms, molecules, crystals, cells, plants, animals and animal societies. All draw upon a collective memory and in turn contribute to it. A growing crystal of copper sulphate, for example, is in resonance with countless previous crystals of copper sulphate, and follows the same habits of crystal organisation, the same lattice structure. A growing oak seedling follows the habits of growth and development of previous oaks. When an orb-web spider starts spinning its web, it follows the habits of countless ancestors, resonating across space and time. The more people who learn a new skill, such as snowboarding, the easier will it be for others to learn it because of morphic resonance from previous snowboarders.”
                  There is far more to morphic resonance than this, but I’m not the one to explain, as I have to admit I don’t understand all of its many aspects. Sheldrake believes that memories are not stored in the brain but somewhere outside of it; the brain recalls them not as a hard drive does, by playing back physically-stored electrical signals, but more like a television that tunes into transmitted signals and decodes them as memories. It does this by morphic resonance. Here, there are strong similarities with Carl Jung’s theory of the collective unconscious and archetypes. Jung’s ideas were accepted (if rather half-heartedly) by many scientists of his day; although Sheldrake does get support from some of his peers, it tends to come privately. His explorations into the liminal areas of science are particularly unpopular with dogmatic sceptics, who regard the work as ‘pseudoscience’ and “outside the scope of scientific experiment’.
                  But Sheldrake, to the chagrin of his detractors, is not just another amateur crackpot but a bona fide scientist – a Cambridge-trained biochemist with a double-first-class honours degree and a doctorate. Before developing his current interest in parapsychology, he led more conventional research programmes and made important discoveries in plant physiology. Criticism of Sheldrake’s work makes fascinating reading, as it reveals so much about his critics. There is a good deal of professional jealousy and resentment that Sheldrake’s research continues to be funded by Cambridge University, and sour grapes because he sells a lot of books. Most commonly, his theories and findings are dismissed because they do not conform to accepted scientific dogma; this has made him a particular target of the materialists

Most physicists believe that only about four per cent of the mass and energy in the Universe is conventional; the remaining 96 per cent is made up of ‘dark matter’ and ‘dark energy’, about which nothing is known. Gravitation should be slowing down the expansion of the Universe, but observations made in the mid-1990s showed that it is actually speeding up. The continued expansion of the Universe is now believed to be driven by dark energy, which is reckoned to account for 73 per cent of the Universe’s total mass-energy. In the current model, the amount of dark energy may be increasing, counteracting the gravitational pull that should make the Universe contract, driving its expansion in an apparently continuous process of creation. This should not be possible, but the conservation laws apply only to the four per cent of ‘standard’ matter and energy, not necessarily to the mysterious remaining 96 per cent. In the light of modern cosmology, asks Sheldrake, how can anyone possibly be sure that the total amount of matter and energy has always been the same?
                  The reliability of another of science’s ‘constants’ is also doubtful: the speed of light may not be as constant as we have been led to believe. “When I investigated this some years ago,” Sheldrake tells me, “I came to realise that although the speed of light is assumed to be constant and precisely known, there is evidence to suggest otherwise. The speed of light is measured regularly, in university laboratories all around the world, and each comes up with slightly different results. The final figure is arrived at by a committee of expert metrologists who average the ‘best’ results and arrive at a consensus. But this is not based on all the results they are supplied with; some are discarded, either because they differ too much from what is expected or because their source is not considered totally reliable.
                  now you know ... a committee of expert

read on .....quite interesting

Comment

Many thanks again MonsiuerM!
                    This immediately brought to mind something else I learned of just a few days ago.
                    (This may be in the article you posted somewhere, I haven't read it yet, but wanted to get this out so I don't forget)

There was once a study done on monkeys in the Japanese islands.
                    The would drop fruit in the sand (I don't remember what kind of fruit, but something monkeys would eat )
                    The monkeys would eat the fruit, but spit out the sand.
                    A few of the younger monkeys figured out they could wash the sand off before eating it, and started showing the other monkeys. Many of the older ones didn't get it, and just kept spitting it out.
                    However, once enough monkeys learned this trick, they all started picking it up, and eventually even monkeys on unconnected islands started doing the same thing.
                    So they adapted this, and applied it to humans.
                    They created a picture of a face, made up of 100 other faces, some of them hidden and quite hard to see.
                    They showed this to a group of people in Australia, and the average person was only able to pick out a handful of the hidden faces.
                    They then showed this same picture on a BBC broadcast that was only shown in England, and showed the English people where each of the 100 faces were.
                    Then they gathered another group in Australia and ran the same experiment. The second time, many more people were able to pick out many more of the hidden faces.

Very interesting, and yet more evidence of morphic resonance

off to read the article, thanks for sharing!~

Comment

N8 ,

the story you mention was also mentioned here :

David Wilcock: The Source Field Investigations -- Full Video! - YouTube

check it out if you have time .... very informative

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post205138

Overview
                      A stunning synthesis of hidden science and lost prophecies, The Source Field Investigations exposes many great secrets: DNA transformation, consciousness science, wormholes, stargate travel, sacred geometry, ancient conspiracies, multidimensional time, the Maya calendar, and a stunning new model of galactic energy fields triggering mental, biological, and spiritual evolution.

More than two million people have seen David Wilcock’s incredible tour of the 2012 prophecies in his Internet documentary, The 2012 Enigma. Now, he expands his vision with a cutting-edge investigation into alternative sciences with deep insights into what is coming in our future. Unlike the apoca-lyptic viewpoints depicted in big-budget disaster films, Wilcock believes that 2012 will be a water-mark for widespread acceptance of a greater reality — and in his book, he lays out many of the blueprints for such a Golden Age.

Comment

Birkeland dragons

Neight, I'm highjacking your thread rather than starting a new one.
                        I have a few thoughts on things.
                        These are mostly random thoughts.
                        Most of you have read the Thunderbolts Project info. They have conclusive proofs of the electric universe theory. It sure beats looking for dark matter.
                        One of the corrolaries of electric universe is that all bodies have an electric charge. NASA fired a copper object at an asteroid to test this. Just before impact there was an electric discharge as predicted by electric universe theory.
                        The E.U. theory people claim that these charges build up over time. Considering the solar wind, this seems completely plausible. They postulate that charge equalization happens between celestial bodies. They also show very good proof that many lunar craters are the result of electric discharge rather than impact. They have several candidates for electric discharge craters here on Terra also. This same claim is made for the formation of the Grand Canyon in Arizona.

Moving on; ALL early societies have legends of dragons. They shoot fire from the sky. How quaint. They also have legends of TWINED dragons. These twined dragons are often illustrated in old texts. These twined dragons look suspiciously like the illustrations of Birkeland currents.

The Birkeland currents are most definitely there. I believe that John Bedini said that the sun drives the earth like a homopolar motor. Don't quote me.
                        They are quite energetic, "The energy of this two-hour outburst -- five hundred thousand billion Joules":
                        The Electric Sun/Earth Connection Confirmed

Our moon had a magnetic field but, it lost it.
                        Mystery of Moon's Magnetic Field Deepens | Lunar Dynamo | Space.com
                        Since Terra is in constant electrical connection with Sol, we may not be able to build enough charge differential to "arc over" to Sol. That may not be true with Luna and Mars. If Luna does show electric discharge craters, there has to be an origination point.
                        Skipping Moon Stones | thunderbolts.info
                        It may be that a lack of Birkelend currents to Luna allows charges to be built up. It is possible that our magnetosphere is increased by the solar wind until it is able to arc over to Luna.

Moving further on. Ice ages return to Terra on a very periodic bases,,, lately.
                        http://www.brighton73.freeserve.co.u...yearslarge.gif
                        This is blamed on orbitial irregularities in Terra.
                        Here comes the big stretch;
                        What if the ice age is brought on by a nuclear winter caused by smoke from a electric vaporization of a bit of crust? Is this a periodic charge equalization?
                        An even bigger stretch:
                        What if chemtrails are an effort to make the atmosphere conductive in an attempt to dissipate localized arcing?
                        I'm hungry,,, goognight

Comment

twisted images

I just wanted to add a few images of twined/twisted currents.
                          http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...verse24_02.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...ngFluxRope.jpg

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs48/200H...arkwingFan.jpg

http://th00.deviantart.net/images/PR...s_entwined.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X