How to develop intuition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to develop intuition

Intuition is often mistakenly thought of as the powers of reading another persons’ thought or E.S.P. This is far from the truth, but not that far. Intuition is more of an inner guiding voice. Sometimes that voice might tell you something is off or it might warn you not to go down that alley or it could help you pick up the phone for a really important call.

E.S.P. or extra sensory perception is the step above intuition. E.S.P. is a skill that can be developed over time. This skill can help you to see with psychic abilities, but intuition is more subtle than that. Intuition is when you get direct insight on a person or subject without knowing where it is coming from.
    Source: What is intuition

What methods are you using to develop your intuition? How helpful are they?
    Thanks

Hi Jill,

Love your topic! And I agree with the info on the intuition article from the Silva website. It's a great method.

Several years ago, when I first became interested in developing my intuition as well as a higher consciousness, I added this PATHS module to my account with the company:

PATHS ~ Mind Energetics

After my first viewing, I immediately felt the effects, but I found it very disconcerting because I suddenly had this "knowing" of what other people were feeling. That's fine when others are feeling good, but picking up on their negativity was something I was not ready for at the time. Back then, I simply did not have the ability to "block" that energy, so I switched to another module rather quickly.

Since then, I have developed a daily practice of deep meditation, which is magnificent, as I am sure you will agree. And after spending many months meditating, I was able to once again experience the PATHS Insight & Intuition module with remarkable results and no issues with picking up negativity from others.

I also read, re-read, and practice often the techniques found in Aaron Murakami's fabulous book "A Course In Mind Power". Here's the link to that is you are interested in having a look:

A Course in Mind Power by Aaron Murakami

Aaron is a brilliant member of this forum and one of my dearest friends. Once I employed the techniques he explains in his book, I was so blown away that I offered to write a testimonial.

I am convinced that it is because of all the above listed tools/methods that my insight and intuition is now razor sharp, and that "guiding voice" you speak of consistantly comes in loud and clear. Needless to say, this has enhanced my life immensely. Could I have developed my intuition skills so profoundly with meditation alone? Probably, but I believe it would have taken much more time. However, if I were to recommend meditation alone, I absolutely think that the Silva Method is the best available!

On a humorous note...One thing I find interesting is that I now immediately know, without question, when people, are deceiving me. I was explaining this to Aaron recently and told him that when I experience this, I never tell the people who think they are deceiving me that I am aware of their deceit...I just kind of smile, roll my eyes in my mind and let them continue with their deception, so they have no clue that I know better. I recently asked Aaron..."Ummmm...because I do this, does this make ME deceptive?" Maybe so, but I guess I just find a wee bit of delight in being naughty now and then!

Welcome to the forum, Jill!

Pamela

My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Comment

Hi,,,
      A good post but it uses most of the terms that are not easily understandable.Can you please explain the inner guiding voices.Over my life, I've always had good hunches when it comes to to reading people's moods. In fact, sometimes I've been able to predict a person's mood before seeing them or in any way being informed that they could possibly be in a negative mood by intuitively reading body language,

Comment

In case anyone would like another good resource on this topic check out Boost your Intuition, did a really great job of clarifying for me and I think it might be able to do the same for you. Hope it helps!

Comment

I agree, I really do like the Silva Method too.
          Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
          Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Magso View Post
            What methods are you using to develop your intuition? How helpful are they?
            Thanks
            Experience

Comment

Egyptians called it Intelligence of The Heart

Emotional Intelligence: The Smart Heart

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

I also want to know how to develop intuition? So, thanks to Pamela for sharing the name of the book.

Actually that’s very interesting thing that how people predicts the future using their instinctive foresight and intuition.
                Psychic Phone Readings

Comment

besides development, the distinction is also important

Hi all I want to add something,

we all have intuition, more or less, the thing is that most people confuse intuition with thoughts.

An easy way to distinguish intuition from thoughts is the fact that intuition comes first, from nowhere, just pops in your head.

First the intuition pops from nowhere in your head and then as usual the mind comes and say something about it.

example:

- "my wife is about to call". (intuition)

- "how do you know? don't imagine things" (mind)

an analogy would be radiant energy and current radiant comes before and the current after, intuition first, the mind after.

and by the way, do not eat fluoride!!! it blocks intuition. some table salts came with fluoride and in some countries the water also haves fluoride.

best,

Alvaro

Comment

a way to develop

A way to develop is to make some breathing exercise like this:

as you take in the air visualize it going throw your nose all the way down to your lungs, and as you take the air out visualize it going up again throw your back up to your head and passing throw your third eye cleaning it.

you have to visualize the air as energy coming in and cleaning your third eye, taking the cork away from your third eye.

the most important is the "intention" the "will" to develop the intuition, any method is valid I think.

best,

Alvaro

Comment

Working...
                    X