Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg!!!

OMG!!!!

I have just checked in here for the first time in I don't know how long and I see that I have missed the past several posts!!! HOLY MOLY!!!

Okay...where to start?

Frederick...You bless us with your beautiful pics! Each one of them makes me sigh and leaves me wanting MORE! Please, Frederick? I so much love sighing, so I will love it if you shared more of your exquisite work with us!

Alsy...Oh...when I read your post, tears filled my eyes... That my painting evoked within you the aesthetic response that you have described leaves me breathless as well as speechless. You honor me greatly with your thoughts and I am filled with gratitude for your post. Thank You from the very bottom of my heart.

My Darling Christina...I Love You So Much!

And Cassiopeias...Oh, my Dear...I cannot tell you how astonished I was to pop in here after so long and see your beautiful paintings and I hope you will forgive me for not responding sooner. You have graced my thread by posting these magnificent paintings and I am sending you much love and light so that you can overcome your feelings of fear in creating more paintings as the days unfold. Thank you so very much for sharing these 2 wonderful paintings...There is a very delicious energy and rhythm to your work, as well as an obvious inherent talent that is deeply moving and very enchanting, so I suspect that when you do begin to tap into that magical place within you once again, you will probably surprise yourself with utter delight at what comes through! While I am very moved by "Consort to the Sun", which really depicts that energy I spoke of, I am absolutely IN LOVE with "Autumn Fairy"! This one also has that similar sense of energy and rhythm, but there is something about the look on her face that captivates me...That look is seductive, yet innocent at the same time and this is also true of her pose. Her feminine roundness is exquisite and the colors you have used greatly enhance the evocative feeling of the entire composition. Well Done, You!!! Please share with us when you do get back to that place of inspired creativity, my friend... You have a marvelous gift that should be shared with the world, and I will be so deeply grateful to witness it!

With Much Love, Gratitude & Gentle Blessings to All,

Pamela
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Comment

• Woo Hoo!

Hello my wonderful Lovies!

I am so pleased to publically announce that my watercolors have been reviewed and accepted by Zatista, which is a very delightful and new online gallery that offers only original paintings. So far I have uploaded several images of my available original watercolor paintings and will continue to add more along with all the new ones I will be creating as the days unfold. I hope you enjoy looking to my gallery there and also have some fun with the little "Zoom" function they have as that lets you see the details of each piece!

Here's the link: https://www.zatista.com/store/index/...da-Watercolors

Oh...And here's my newest one! Lots of iridescent watercolors in this one!

"Fibonacci Spiral" Watercolor on Arches 140 Lb. Cold Press
      10 x 7.5

With Love and Gentle Blessings to All,
      ~Pamela
      My PATHS Website
      My Art Website
      My Paintings As Prints
      My Facebook

Comment

• Thanks so much for those words Pamela! It really means a lot to me since my artistic confidence is at a low at the moment. Right now it all seems a bit too overwhelming to deal with, but I have confidence that when I have started to find my feet in other areas in my life, I will be ready to begin healing my inner artist! A book that has been a great help to me is "Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron... It told me all the things I already knew deep inside about the causes of my blocked creativity... I have hope, and patience

Comment

• truly beautiful work Pamela.
          Here are a few more of my photographs, I love sharing them.
          The Ancient Oak forest, a great place.The Oaks remind me of great friends and of two very special Aunts.

From my garden

Sheba my dog,this one I dedicated to my youngest brother who we dearly miss.
          There is treasure in everything

Love and Light
          See life every day~Believe in life everyday

Comment

• For Fred!

WOW!! SPECTACULAR PICS, THE OAK TREE IS AMAZING!!

Originally posted by frederick4life2004 View Post
            truly beautiful work Pamela.
            Here are a few more of my photographs, I love sharing them.
            The Ancient Oak forest, a great place.The Oaks remind me of great friends and of two very special Aunts.

From my garden

Sheba my dog,this one I dedicated to my youngest brother who we dearly miss.
            There is treasure in everything

Love and Light
            IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank you very much Grace,
              the Oaks are like the best people and friends,amazing my Aunts rescued me a few times and my brothers and sisters to.
              ps:I read the wonderful story about your Martial Art training, fantastic.
              it is estimated this Oak is over 300 years of age

Comment

• Some winter photography:]

I just did my PATHS and thought to share these, some winter season photography.

Sunset through a Silverbirch Wood

The Silverbirch woods

The day light hours grow longer,Spring

Comment

• pictures

Thanks for posting those pics, they're all beautiful but the 3rd one is my
                  favorite!
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• I've wanted to write to you for some time now to convey my awe and great appreciation for your work, to somehow find words sufficient to the experience yet I repeatedly shy away for that same lack.
                    Microsoft Office 2007Microsoft Office 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by xiaochun3612 View Post
                      I've wanted to write to you for some time now to convey my awe and great appreciation for your work, to somehow find words sufficient to the experience yet I repeatedly shy away for that same lack.

I know exactly how you feel. So wonderful to read your post.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• I LOVE this Thread!

Even though Pamela is my dearest friend, and I love her deeply as my soul sister, I am not being biased when I say because of her amazing gifts, she has attracted amazing artists to this thread. It brings me so much joy to see the unity of life in this moment. Life is Fabulous, and God Bless artists! Beauty inspires and uplifts everyone. I hope all of you never stop sharing your talents, so that this inspiration will flow as Love which is exactly what it is for all.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• thumps up for your article, great post...

Comment

• Its really great....

I love to use such a therapy as it is very natural and does not have any side effects. one more thing i would like to ass in this thread and that is music is also one of the art which can show healing effect......

Smith Alan

Comment

• Hi Smith Alan!

I absolutely agree that music is incredibly healing. I recently lost a lifelong friend to cancer ( or more likely it was Chemotherapy that caused it ) and seeing THIS video has assisted me greatly in healing from the heartbreak of this loss. Billy was an amazing musician and his music was a huge part of my life.

Limbo Lad :: Limbo Lad - My Tribute To Billy Brindis video by swpyne - Photobucket

Since this is my little healing art thread, I would like to invite all of you to add any music that you find healing! (or just plain FABULOUS!)

Much Love and Gratitude to All!

Pamela
                              My PATHS Website
                              My Art Website
                              My Paintings As Prints
                              My Facebook

Comment

• Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu

I think I've posted these videos before but it's worth posting them again.
                                I certainly find Geoffrey's singing takes me straight to a feeling of instant gratitude.

Gets those love endorphins flowing!

Bapa

Wiyathul

Love & Blessings,
                                Sharyn

Theta Healing
                                Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Working...
                                X